The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why, do they just not care what pedophiles drawl over their daughter?
53BB694F-FF41-4E36-8ADE-B4264F51371F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ewww he's wearing his sex hat... All dressed up with his shirt on prob wearing it to impress someone and it ends up with shite all it hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think they may be in Andorra ! Then they can claim to have travelled to a country they havent been to before .
If I remember right there is low sales tax there on goods and people travel over the borders from both spain and france to buy stuff cheap , Lazy will be filling those top boxes right up !
I wondered if they might have gone to Andorra just for the sake of adding a country to their list. It's lovely but if they're going there expecting to buy cheap stuff, they're going to be disappointed. It probably is cheaper in terms of buying stuff from shops but compared with shopping online, not so much and not really the kind of shops they like. I don't think it's really their kind of place either. It's quite upmarket, and more really for active people; even the "Theme Parks" are more Center Parcs than Alton Towers.

(How I know this is I lived in Barcelona for a while when I was small, I went back for Sixth Form and University and we used to go skiing in Andorra at weekends).

Reactions: 18
View attachment 825239

What I hate about that is that he's made her pose like it, it wasn't randomly taken from the vlog. Sick parents. I feel really sad that she goes along with it, why does she not say no? (not blaming her in any way though)

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I was babysitting a friends baby once and mum and I took her out. She had a nappy explosion. So I changed her while mum washed off the dirty clothes in the sink (so they didn't stink in the bag) the tap came on to hard and back splashed the poo on the tshirt on to mum.
You couldnt see any poo on her, she was just wet but she said she could smell the poo so she went and brought herself a new top to change into!

Chris must have stunk more than normal in that heat aswell!

• Sick
  • Haha
Chris definitely struck out at Jace but having watched it at 0.25 speed it seems he barely made contact. It wasn't, however, a controlled tap of the leg - Chris lashed out in anger/frustration imo. I'll copy and paste what i posted earlier

I've just watched it back on 0.25 speed and I have to admit it looks nowhere near as bad as it did at full speed. Looking at it slowed down I think Chris barely made contact with Jace's leg, though I suspect that was more luck than anything else.

The fact still stands, however, that Chris hit out in frustration rather than deal with it in an appropriate adult manner. This is what worries me, the momentary loss of control because Chris is probably shattered from lack of sleep. Translate that and his poor judgement to the fact he's driving his family around in a van with or without appropriate safety belts and it's rather worrying imo.
When the bad parenting examples keep mounting up, it's hard to see Creepy and Lazy through anything other than a prism of culpability.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Not caught up yet

I think I mentioned it before but I'm a reviewer for companies reviewed so many things this last 10years for free and get to keep them and just had the company of fidgets ask me too reviews hundreds of them had to laugh feel like an ingham 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I hate about that is that he's made her pose like it, it wasn't randomly taken from the vlog. Sick parents.
It beggars belief. I cannot comprehend how a man who still hasn’t explained why he wanted to swim naked with a child in the middle of the night, in secret, while his family and her parents were sleeping, wouldn’t do everything he possibly could to attempt to reverse the public’s judgement of him. He seems to go out of his way to convince people he’s probably much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Wow I bet this absolutely stunk all that " money " he can't buy a top from the shop 🤮😱
1635018612783.jpeg

Creepy has a set of moobs, doesn’t he!!! What’s with the weird lump on his right (our left) side? I can see his big witch boob on his left, but confused about the other side.

and how gross is he walking around with a tit stain on him!!! He must have a strange attraction to his bissell and window cleaning gear because the floors and windows are the only thing he keeps clean. He has to smell bad all the time, but especially with tit on him. How embarrassing!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If they are in Andorra then I'd guess its because it's on the green list for travel into France so if they are unvaccinated they will theoretically be able to get into France with a negative PCR test. France aren't letting unvaccinated people in unless they are from a green list country or are travelling for essential reasons so they would be stuck in Spain otherwise.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
PORT AVENTURA WORLD DAY 2 | CAN'T BELIEVE MUM DID THIS!

Hooooo it's a sunny day. Creepy is dressed in a denim shirt and white t-shirt , which is gonna get a splash of colour soon. His black beanie is firmly stuck on his head. He sings that they're going to play on the rides today. It's 24 "deeee-grees" an they arrived at Portaventura World. Creepy wishes the second day pass extends to another day in Ferrari Land but you only get one day in there. They did a lot yesterday but there's still a lot still to do. Jace wants to do the little rollercoaster. He has a habit of stopping in front of the pram and putting his hand up and saying "stop for 2 1 mittens. Stop for 2 1 minutes." and says he needs to go on the roller coaster. Creepy says good morning to Mila. Jace says he needs a poo poo. Lazy blames Esme for him picking up those words and Creepy agrees. It wasn't warm when they woke up for coffee. Lazy told Creepy he looks nice in his outfit and the girls said it would look better with his black cap on instead of the beanie. Creepy refused because the beanie helps control his hair on the big rides. I can't imagine how hot he must get as we lose a lot of heat through our head. It must be like a sweaty greenhouse in there. When he takes it off the gases contribute to global warming. He impressed Creepy with going on the big rides. He used to be a theme park savage but went on a phase of not going on them. Lazy and Creepy went on all the big rides together when they first got together but the last couple of years he hasn't been on any. He pushed though the fear yesterday, although he's adamant he was playing with them.

Creepy has taken his beanie off. Isla has found a ride she can go on. Jace is obsessed with the Halloween decorations. First stop is the Far West Land with Lazy, Isla and Esme going on the first ride; it's a spinny ride Creepy will avoid.

Creep and Mila were chilling a minute ago. She likes to be held with her back against him and she shat on him. Now he has to walk around like it all day. It's too hot for his denim shirt. Esme says it looks like he spilt curry down his top. Jace points out the spider again and says he wants to stroke it. Isabelle picks him up and Creepy tells him the spider is looking at him. Then he points out some actors dressed in Halloween costumes walking past; one of which looks like what I imagine Creepy will look like in five years. Creepy takes Jace's hand and they walk over to a woman dressed as a zombie. The lady blows Jace a kiss. Mila has been changed.

Various footage of the park. Lazy has found the biggest monster she's ever seen and tells him to go and find it. Is it Creepy? Oh, it's a giant half naked man. Jace's first ride of the day is the carousel.

Creepy has taken the "big girls" on a ride whilst Lazy, Mila and Jace are on monster watch. Creepy and the girls are going on Stampeda. They choose the red side. It's the ricketiest ride ever. Isla then finds another ride she can go on. Lazy films the girls on it. They're allowed to stay on and go on it again as there's no queue.

Creepy moans about Lazy asking him to film himself. He's refusing to do the ride. They've sat down with bottles of water but Creepy got himself a yard of beer. Lazy wants to go on a ride that she doesn't know the name of. It's a tall tower ride that drops down. The only person who will do it with Lazy is Isla but she's too small. Creepy says Esme used to be a G but now she's a micro G. Lazy says he's never been a G. Isla says they have to vote for who wants Creepy to be on. He tells Lazy to try to stop saying "anyway" and "guys" because it's her biggest used word in one day and he doesn't want to keep having to edit them out. He refuses to go on the ride and will sit on the bench alone. Lazy gets on the ride and Creepy films her.

Zoomed in shot of Esme's face. Isla shouts to Lazy that she believes in her. It's the most terrifying ride Lazy has been on in her whole life. There's no actual seat, just a back and piece of plastic rubber between your legs. There is a block on each row but there wasn't on Lazy's row, although she knew she had to go on that row because she knew Creepy and the girls could see her from there so she had to host herself into it. She feels like it's quiet today.

Time for Jace to go on another ride, which Mila can go on as well. Lazy screeches that its her first ride. There's a big moment for Esme because they're going on Dragon Khan with a 0 minute wait. When Lazy get off she tells us the roller coaster isn't for her because it's very shaky and it hurt her brain. Isabelle and Esme are doing it again. Jace and Isla have lollies.

End of vlog

Creepy in five years time.
Screenshot 2021-10-23 203552.png

worlds-ugliest-dog-contest-1b205f39-5d32-488c-8091-79a05ac4596-resize-750.jpeg
Screenshot 2021-10-23 205002.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 205018.png

Screenshot 2021-10-23 204318.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 204047.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 204929.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 204659.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 203743.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 203823.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wonder if they are not as far ahead with the vlogs as they would like to be. The were at PA only a coupke of days ago as someone spotted them. Not uploading today gives them another day
View attachment 825239
This looks like either a, old izzy photo or very edited we know poor sole has sadley like many over lockdown put pounds on , sadley for her she is continuing to not eat right

Reactions: 11
If they are in Andorra then I'd guess its because it's on the green list for travel into France so if they are unvaccinated they will theoretically be able to get into France with a negative PCR test. France aren't letting unvaccinated people in unless they are from a green list country or are travelling for essential reasons so they would be stuck in Spain otherwise.
But Spain is in the EU and it says countries in the EU are on their green list anyway, so they wouldn't have to go to Andorra first.

Reactions: 5
If its so hot i dont understand why none of them tie their bloody hair up out of the way!
Its always looking lifeless and straggly. Sarah at least get your kids a haircut

The Inghams will try and do a Squid game spoof.....FIGHT TO BE THE FAVOURITE CHILD

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.