The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on comments that Cassie, who always leaps to their defence, has eight kids!!! Poor kids!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they abuse them physically (beating) but they do neglect them and emotionally and mentally abuse them. I do think they get the odd snack but rarely.Remember when lazy grabbed Esmes face in Scotland.
Isabelle looks petrified of Sarah.

Thanks 😁. She’s bloody weird 🤣🤣🤣.
I can’t interact with her on YouTube now that I’m blocked😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's lovely seeing Lazy being so miserable she has to take out her own insecurities on her children.....(sarcastic comment).

I have no idea how she thinks her behaviours are acceptable to those young girls/ children.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes, I hope so too. I feel like sometimes their behaviour around each other is exaggerated by people that watch, but the clip in last night's vlog made me very uncomfortable. It sure comes across as something that I really hope it's not. Very strange that he chose to leave that clip in too..
What clip is it?? I only skimmed through the blog, but as time goes on, I just feel so sorry for that young girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I find it quite concerning the way Isabelle seems to be having to get around esme to have a cat ( not that I think they should have one they don’t even look after prinny even when there not on holiday she’s never at the house)) it’s just weird that esme seems to have that much power over another sibling and an older one at that , I really think Isabelle has mental health issues that need addressing after all what 15 year old crys because her mother stopped breast feeding her little brother and even with the do we go to the theme park or not question she looked near to tears.
The way she run up to Chris when he was filming was almost like she was going in for a kiss it was just so weird and uncomfortable to watch there a very very odd family.
I thought I had dirty mind thinking that but it really did look like he was going to kiss her and there was a familiarity between the two of them in that situation. Christ knows what goes on in that house. Sarah would be the type to block it all out because it would be too painful for her to admit there is some inappropriate behaviour going on between her eldest and her step dad. Also she doesn’t want a scandal so immense it will hault the gravy train. Isabelle is really struggling mentally and has regressed and is acting weird because she is isolated. She has all these teenage hormones and the only man near her is that prick and ho has been inappropriate towards here since she was a child. Isabelle please get to college and make some friends your life will change so much. Also she used to look after her appearance so much better poor girl is likely confused and depressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Their isolation and control of Izzy seems very planned and pre meditated to me. They are prepping her to be unable to do anything without them so they can continue to earn off her. They really are disgusting, im not a parent but i know if i was a would do a damn better job than these 2, being emotionally neglected as a child and living with the long term mental damage it makes it so hard to watch. I just hope and pray social services are watching so something can be done as soon as they set foot back on UK soil.
The signs of neglect have been plain to see for months and living in a DPD fan is just worsening the situation. Why have 5 children when you can't and don't care for the ones you already have! MONEY MONEY MONEY, despicable human beings. Oh and clearly proving the 'haters wrong' and going home when it clearly isn't working is more important than their children!! I don't normally comment but their behaviour in the last few weeks has me ranting
They have already turned her against/separated her from her dad and his family ( who seem like fairly decent people, as they don’t want Isabelle to film herself or them while she is there), she has no real skills, no friends, no social life! I was the shyest, most introverted 16 year-old, but I had a small circle of close friends and had passions/hobbies:cinema, languages, baking, art…

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can we just take a moment to think what it must be like to sit looking through the phone every single day at the comments on here……. Yep I did - friggin hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's funny I said to my daughter 2yrs ago that one day creepy will leave lazy and go off with Isabelle and as time has gone on I'm more convinced , I remember a q&a vlog where he said if they ever leave YouTube it will be with a bang and I believe that it will happen he'll leave with Isabelle in the DPD van and lazy will be left with the other kids just my opinion 🤷
Horrid as the prospect is I’m entirely with you on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As long as Isabelle isn't...
I do not believe they monitor the girls Internet after some of the programmes they have said they watch, I have no doubt the big kid will look at what her muvva looks at as she is constantly beside her - I just wonder what the conversations are like -and how creepy and lazy explain to the girls and justify their actions/life

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's funny I said to my daughter 2yrs ago that one day creepy will leave lazy and go off with Isabelle and as time has gone on I'm more convinced , I remember a q&a vlog where he said if they ever leave YouTube it will be with a bang and I believe that it will happen he'll leave with Isabelle in the DPD van and lazy will be left with the other kids just my opinion 🤷
I think it was that video where sarah said she didnt want to move to america but chris and isabelle did. I could see him taking her in a couple of years.

Reactions: 13
love how desperate the minghams are getting for views that they had to drive backwards to go to a theme park, just to get views up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do not believe they monitor the girls Internet after some of the programmes they have said they watch, I have no doubt the big kid will look at what her muvva looks at as she is constantly beside her - I just wonder what the conversations are like -and how creepy and lazy explain to the girls and justify their actions/life
Its not like creepy and lazy can have a private conversation about it and there is no way she isn't loudly venting, yet again we know shew won't put her children first and keep their reputation to themselves.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.