Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is Isabelle laid under the bed? The way Esme is holding Mila is annoying me abd dont get me started on the birdsnest that is Jaces hair!
Ugh and the quote about it being such a "serene moment" she was sorry isabelle missed.

1) it's not serene it's the most set up, pathetic attempt at copying actual vanlifers shot ever. Like fook are they camped there. Where is their fridge freezer for one? Where will they buy burgahs for their tea? (They're tea, I mean)

2) isabelle was clearly told to get out of the shot cos good luckk capturing the view with her and her mother and the other 4 kids rammed into that death trap. She was clearly told to crouch out of shot so they could pretend to be "making memories #vanlifing"

So contrived I'm embarrassed for the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
I know someone else who writes 'ha' a lot in their social media comments/DMs to teens. Oh Chris, you shouldn't make it so obvious hun. Steve, you should remind your precious boy what an idiot he is.
244137850_398135215320933_2388994587537536300_n.jpg

• Haha

Carriechacha

She's posting in another group now 🙄 trying to get some new viewers interested in their channel ? Lots of comments some asking to see the layout, some saying they are famous you tubers and one saying they will have a look for them, hoping it's Google they look at 🤣🤞

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

WhyOnEarth

Used to watch with my daughter when she was young and she enjoyed them. Only started watching again cause I follow lots of other #vanlife channels. Giving up already! They should be done under false advertising 🤣. Van life YouTubers embrace the culture of the areas they visit not taxiing to Lidl for a weekly shop, hiring a fridge and filming kids day after day in a pool that could be anywhere. I was interested to see the Sprinter layout for such a large family. Don’t reckon there will ever be a van tour. From what they have shown so far there have been too many corners cut and most importantly the kids seats are possibly illegal, definitely unsafe. Where is their common sense ? The one seating position that the videos have shown clearly is Esme. The slightest of bumps……. perhaps even just an emergency stop with no collision, could result in serious back/neck injury to Esme perched on that bench. Not to mention the bruised ribs from the swivel table that would slide forward into her. I truly hope they manage to complete their adventure safely with no incidents. If #vanlife was an attempt to boost dropping views I’m not sure that it will be a success for them.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I hope that the Inghams prove people wrong and Isabelle sits her GCSEs and gets really good results next year.
..and I hope that Creepy finally achieves his dream of becoming a popular professional roller-blader. Probably about equally likely.

• Haha

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
surely putting your child in small shoes and clothes, when you know they don’t fit (and can afford new ones) counts as neglect

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. Sarah said Jace got up in the night when Chris was editing. So, if Sarah is on that whinched bed thingy, where does Chris sleep? If Sarah is already in bed, that means the bed is up, and the girls are in bed underneath, so where does Chris sleep? They are being very cagey about showing the interior of the van too.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
The being held at the airport thing was in Australia.

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
A tattler realised they were in Dubai just from the seats in the airport.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who were gifting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
CORRECTION - you spelled treated incorrectly, it’s “tret”.

• Haha

TrudyDense

Seven dolla
Seven dollars so that's about five quid. Say she only bought say 50 which would costs near £250 she is making like £1500 just from that design. The blankets are from here also why does she make them out to be bespoke luxury items when they are literally the cheapest tat on the market. Made in sweat shops by children. She is shameless.
Smug scammer Sharon38

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ronnie2

Can’t quite believe Sharon38 is now trying to brag she’s a strong swimmer because once at school she swam 100 lengths!!

Sharon unless you were swimming 100 lengths each morning before you went to school you weren’t then or now a strong swimmer.

And as for shitting all over the private school the girls went to in their £3 Peacock shoes, there were lots and lots of co-curricular Sports and clubs the girls could have been involved in to get your money’s worth. Maybe the girls weren’t academic but both have show an interest in music now but no further tuition has been provided. Esme is apparently sporty, was she in any of the school teams? There is lots more they could have gained from their private school than just the academic part but they were either never encouraged to join any as they were needed home to WORK to keep a roof over their own heads.
I was laughing so much when she was making out she was the best swimmer 😂😂😂. You’re so right about the school. I remember Isabelle enjoyed going on school ski trips but then Sarah would say that she was missing out on family time. Islas public school sounded really good and she used to go to nature club and glee. The poor girl has asked (Sarah said in a vlog) to go back to school but lazy and creepy won’t let her.

Reactions: 38
So they are actually sleeping with a duvet with no cover so you could at least keep it clean however they dont keep anything clean and they dont worry about using a dirty duvet to sleep with. Why not use the duvalay sleeping bags thats what we use in our campervan they are fantastic as they have an additional mattress then joined to that you have the duvet but it gives you sleeping bag without all the zips etc and you can buy them for children also but there again they would not spend the money (that they have so much of NOT) just dont bother if things are dirty also the amount of nappies used in their van must stink by now.
Even my fresh lop rabbits really appreciate clean straw twice a week. They truly are dirty cretins. Added to which I’m asking the doctor for sedation. I usually watch on my iPad but have just had a new tv installed and have just witnessed Big Sarah on the big screen. It was a truly horrendous experience which, trust me won’t be repeated.

• Haha
  • Sick

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Ok my turn!!
1. Any time Sharon says 'and don't even start with *insert reason for rant here*.
2. 'We had to come sit in a friggin bush'
3. Prinny woo and then the door knock ... whhooo is it!?

Honorable mentions
'People keep bringing up the maldives'.....'NO WE DIDN'T'
Creepy calling essential workers fools for doing there** (** their) job then editing the video and blatantly denying it like there wasn't evidence of it 😂
Creepys biggest loss....the drone.

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So tonights 7 minute episode was the one they spent 3 hours up a mountain last Sunday trying to upload!!!

We believe you Chris and Sarah. NOT.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
the ifam defending the inghams makes me feel sad we’ve got literal children trying to threaten someone years older than them, it makes me sad to see how brainwashed they are into having to defend the inghams all the time

• Sad