Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Maybe like a previous poster suggested that she’s pregnant again, I actually think she’d be devastated if she was.

I love how the minions think we’re all jealous, I wouldn’t travel in a van with my son (21) let alone another 5 people, can you imagine the sweaty cheesy smell 🤮
I don’t think she’d be devastated, she’s desperate to be like the radfords.
Being pregnant gives her an excuse to do nothing, sit on her ass and shop constantly.
I hope she isn’t because this pair of idiots have already fucked up 5 children without adding another to the mix

• Sad
Reactions: 40

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Hahaha so many people including Ifam are calling them out on todays and yesterday's vlog. Long may it continue.

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Yeah!!!! Living the van life of dreams……. Filming in a toilet block….. yeah enjoy little IFam - don’t forget to ask muma or papa for the credit card to set up the payment plan…… idiots

• Haha

Holol457

In the vlog running out of money lazy says creepy found ten euros in his pants pocket which looked perfectly fine as she put it in the ticket machine so clothes not washed since last year 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

TrudyDense

Could we report Sharon38 to trading standards re :selling cheap crap for extortionate prices to mainly vulnerable people,she should be on rogue traders,a vile individual as is her femme sidekick.

Scotblock

VIP Member
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
As someone who has had various family members go through private school, I can attest that you can pay as much as you like on schooling but if the child isn’t that bright then it’s pointless. I suspect they perhaps Issy and Esme just weren’t bright enough to make the cut. Just because you pay doesn’t mean you get a better education either! And I don’t suppose having a n for a dad helped either. And the school are there to educate not raise you kids. Those kids were just living a normal teenage life. It’s your kids that are weird in their little cult.

Everybody

Chatty Member
How could Isabelle possibly go off to college when she can’t light a candle without her mums help 😂
Oh my god please. She will never move out. Just waiting for sarah to appear on the front cover of “take a break” magazine, with the headline; “my daughter and husband / stepfather left me, to live in the upstairs annex flat in our marble mansion” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
So they couldn’t be bothered to start or end the vlog today. They’ve become such lazy vloggers lately but today’s takes the biscuit!

• Haha

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
How are those kids not completely bored and irritated with each other, stuck together 24/7 in the chavavan?

It’s like an insane cult where the girls aren’t allowed to mix, have outside friends or any independence and have been brainwashed that they’re famous and have fans 😂. Those girls are missing out on so much real life, just so their Lazy arsed parents can pimp them out.

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
You know what irked me more than anything about that “clip”… she starts by saying that she’s getting loooooads of messages from people saying how wonderful she looks and how amazing she is to have lost all her baby weight so fast etc and then, straight afterwards, says Izzy has been getting nasty messages about her body which upset her and she’s working on her self esteem… how f*cking insensitive can a mother be to start her speech saying how amazing everyone thinks she herself is looking, and how awful everyone thinks Izzy is looking - and then say they’re working on Izzy’s self esteem!!!! Errrrem… are the dots just not connecting, Sarah!??!!? To be completely honest I think Izzy is looking much healthier!
It was really insensitive wasn’t it. In my opinion Sarah has stacked on weight after having Mila. Her face is huge as are her hands and arms.There was a shot from behind of her on a vlog on the ferry last week and she has definitely widened out. As for Issy well I think she’s lost a lot of weight and looks like every other teenage girl. Lazy should hang her head in shame because when Issy out on weight it was all because of her filling her full of crap foods. If they let Issy out on her own then the poor girl might find an interest in keeping fit going to the gym. That would build her self esteem not remarks from IFam who are up Sarah’s arse all the time.

• Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Yes he said it twice
Jace is saying ‘mamma you do fart’

so the girls have one hour tutoring on line a day? Then it’s swimming pools and beaches! That won’t get you through your GCSEs Isabelle!

• Sad

julian

Naaah remember the “restaurant” they used to dine in to eat chips at when staying at their extended stay at the motorway services of dreams 😂
When they asked for chips but got given a huge bag of lays crisps 😂

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Found nothing on his devices?
Was that not because he gave his phone to isabelle right before that trip and got himself a new one?

He talks to much for someone who had nothing to worry about. The spiel about how it happens all the time with ex girlfriends etc. Surely Australia would have phoned the UK police and cleared it straight up?

my poor pregnant wife who was left for four hours. If she was going to see you again.
she spends longer in b&m and an innocent man wouldn’t worry he’d never see his family again would they?

Reactions: 39

Cake.machine

How can they post to Instagram and that message on Facebook but not upload a video 🤔
Takes a lot of bandwidth and a consistent connection to upload to YouTube. They're undoubtedly freeloading off the campsite WiFi so it'd be pretty reasonable to struggle to get a 20 minute file uploaded at any point. It is going to happen again and again, and it's not the romantic freespirit 'oh no! A cool storm got in the way!' lifestyle they want to paint, they're just too cheap to pay for a decent connection despite the fact it's what's earning their (sliced white) bread.

Zade

Has Creepy taken a taxi to Cash Converters to chop in the phones so they have money for fuel?
Strange how non of the phones are working now but were working fine when he needed to call daddy for a loan at the petrol station

• Haha

JaeXYZ

Am I the only muppet who thought 'up a mountain' meant they'd ventured out into the actual outdoors rather than 'we've parked in a lay-by next to a bit of a hill'?

• Haha
I've got to say it Guys,

I've been watching there older videos, like 4 years old. Sarah actually comes across as a good, caring, doting mom on those videos. The kids were eating healthy, they had a routine, they were taken on "normal" days out, they went to school, had friends over, had out of schools clubs.....

Isla was treated as fair and equal, like the others.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

It's actually shocked me how different they all are now

• Sad
  • Heart

Mardyarse

If they really wanted to save their channel they’d be needing to come home in a week or so, a week of Halloween vlogs, Halloween costume hauls, parties, toffee apple making etc. Then a few days of bonfire night/ fireworks, a couple of weeks worth of winter walks and preparing for Xmas then vlogmas, doing things and going to places that their ifam can actually relate to! They used to do so well at Xmas because they actually did things with the girls and take them places their ifam would then nag their own mum/dad to take them to. But you can’t teach stupid

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
right i dont understand the inghams there suppose to be so called van life travelling. isnt the whole purpose of van life travelling is that you go out and explore places. it seems to me as this looks like your general holiday of going to a hotel for a week except there staying on caravan/camp sites. for me it just seems they want to holiday but on a cheaper basis because they dont do travelling they do lounging around. it just seems to me also like being able to jump in the van/caravan is allowing them to run away from things rather than doing what van lifers do.

its not the same but i once backpacked across europe using the train system spending different days in different places but the whole point of it was to explore those places the inghams just seem to want to sit on a beach it was the same at cornwall.

i dont know what chris has done to convince sarah that this is the way to go with things because if it was me and i had a youtube channel id set my year out very differently and make it relatable to the viewers. yes there viewers have gone down because of chris and his actions but i think its also gone down because there not relatable no more.

for example if i was daily vlogging i would travel from june to september and this time of year i would be showing things like homeschool timetables/how we do it ect, getting the children ready for halloween, trips to places such as thorpe park, halloween parties ect, getting ready for christmas, Christmassy outings ect.

id think if they wanted to increase there views you make it relevent to the season your in and what views want to relate to. right now im enjoying coming home from work and settling in at home with cosy videos such as autum decor, christmas planning videos,

i dont want to be watching someone sat on a spanish beach i enjoy those videos more at summer time when or just before when im planning on being on holiday. i understand lots of people go away on a holiday in october but there not showing nothing there just sat on a beach.

sarah could probably increase the views with planning videos such as planning for christmas with 5 children, renovating the space above the garage into a homeschool area, izzy could do a video on her plans and ambitions,

im not hating on no one or anything but they need to start planning for things. the reason people watched them in the first place is because you could relate them ie normal family doing normal things.

anyway enjoy your evening.
Everything you say is spot on 👍
when you watch their blogs you just think “ what’s the point of this crap”
Watching dingbat clean her teeth in a campsite loo yesterday 👀

There is literally nothing to their blogs, no point of interest, nothing informative for people interested in van life, nothing for people interested even in travel

So many instagrammers have lazy content, they are riding the wave of their previous popularity and now just spew out rubbish

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Well fuck a duck there's a whole load of Inghams we haven't met yet
£499 stormi!

If you need something to fill the time - have a look at the comments on yesterday’s - in one lit they are ripping each other to bits about the grabbing mark ups - look at Andrea’s retort -she is gonna be in trouble for that - I was laughing out loud - Hubbie said….‘not the bloody Ingham's again’!!
Are we sure Andrea isn’t the tutor, because she can’t spell either

• Haha