The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been to lightwater valley(hope that's what it is called lol) but the way they run it to the ground šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

And I can't believe the TWO girls stuck in the boot!!! That can not be allowed! !

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How can they still talk about all the ā€˜Ifamā€™ with a straight face? Knowing how far they have fallen and everything Chris lost them, do they not feel embarrassed to carry on pretending their world hasnā€™t crumbled? Itā€™s mortifying to watch.

Reactions: 27
Sorry if itā€™s already been said but Iā€™ve only just watched yesterdayā€™s crappy offering.
No balloons, banners, cake, Jace banished and an atmosphere you could cut with a knife.
Weirdest birthday vlog theyā€™ve done, even less personality than they usually have. There had quite clearly been an argument or something had happened.
Also creeps and his comments about a cheap karaoke machine, mate you paid 199 for a microphone that connects to your computer, you canā€™t even step inside a recording studio for that! He really has no idea. I also thought Sarah had taken happy pills half way through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ISABELLES 16TH BIRTHDAY PART 2!!

Creepy is hiding under a beanie and red anorak. The Inghams are at Lightwater Valley (LWV) after a couple of hours drive. Mila didn't love being in the car but there are lots of fun things to do. Creepy can see Isabelle smiling in front of him. It was a lovely morning. Creepy's favourite ride is the Ultimate; sitting at the back on that second drop. Esme can't wait to go on it but they're going the swings first. The last time they came was for Isla's 7th birthday in 2019. That's right Creepy and Lazy, the park is suitable for 7 year olds, NOT 16 YEAR OLDS!! Creepy shows us a stall where you have to throw a basketball through a small hoop you win a teddy. He moans that it's cheeky because the hoop isn't even round, it's oblong and it's a scam. The Inghams know all about scams!! He will pay attention to all fairground games to see if they're all scams. It's about the fun of the day though isn't it? The twit is such a party pooper. Isabelle says she would be able to get the ball in the hoop. Esme and Isla want to go on a ride but with Lazy but she can't go on it because Mila is asleep on her. Creepy says they'll do it in a bit.

Lazy is pointing out the reason they came to LWV for Isabelle's birthday was because she wanted to go to Alton Towers; all the girls love rides, Esme and Isla have reached the height requirements for the bigger rides. They decided to go a few days after the birthday next week when schools have gone back. Isabelle wanted to stay at home but Lazy didn't want to, so they came to LWV because of the Ultimate. However the Ultimate has stopped running for 2021 and has been replaced by The Ultimate VR Coaster. Lazy thought it wouldn't be too bad and Isla would be able to go on it. They went down there and found out it's Ā£8 extra to go on it. The ticket price was Ā£18. Isabelle didn't want to go on because it's not the same as the proper experience. Esme and Isla want to go on a boat ride. LWV is more than Gulliver's Valley but more than Alton Towers. There's more for younger children but the Inghams' somehow didn't know that. There's a helter skelter and a small coaster.

Jace is about to go on his first proper roller coaster. Then he goes on a clown ride. Isabelle and Esme go on a swinging boat but Isla was too small. Next is a pirate boat ride that spins around. Isabelle and Esme go on a waltzer type ride. Lazy gives Mila to Creepy so she can go on a slow waltzer ride with the girls. She's constantly stressed that Mila will wake up and start crying when Creepy has her. Only Lazy's breastfeeding can sooth Mila. Lazy moans that the best thing about the waltzers was the music. Jace wants to build a sandcastle with Lazy. He says the sand is nice and cold. Lazy is disappointed because they walked to the area where there are a couple of big rides for Isabelle, but the area is closed due to a power cut and the 5/6 rides in that area are shut. They're queueing for Dumbo. Jace was adamant he was going on the green elephant. Esme and Isla have been dragged onto the ride as well.

Due to the power cut the Inghams have decided to come into the indoor play area to set up the vlog and change Mila. Mila is dressed in an ugly pink knitted cardigan with a big bow on her head. Footage of the girls and Jace sat at a table drinking coke and throwing their hands up in the air.

The Inghams are sat on a wall chilling. Lazy feels bad that Isabelle has been on three rides. She asked her but she just wanted the girls to have fun. It's not suited for the family because Isabelle and Esme are too old for most rides and Jace and Isla aren't tall enough. Lazy is sat looking at the pram but Mila can't go in it because one end is tipping down and it appears to be broke. Lazy tells Babe they need to get a new pram. He asked Lazy if she wanted a new pram when she was pregnant but Lazy said no. She's changed her mind and now wants to get a new one but a double this time. Jace is a good walker and never complains, walks for miles but it might get them to place faster. She's buying a bugaboo donkey. Jace has been going round and round and round on a spinning animal ride in each of the different carriages. He wants to go on the elephant next but Lazy cackles at him because he called it "the bum one".

Lazy had to film this because they just got back to the car. Jace says he needs a cake. This morning the postman turned up as they were leaving. Lazy knew what it was because she ordered it. She's never been more happy in her life. They went to an ice cream shop in LWV but it was closed. The delivery is from Cake Ivybridge, where her friend ordered the brownies from after Mila was born. Lazy had to check the page out and order more. She ordered mint aero, daim bar, galaxy caramel and terry's chocolate orange brownies; all Lazy's four favourites. As usual the pot bellied pig thinks of only herself. They're going out for dinner but will have a tiny bit each. She would never promote an Instagram business off Instagram unless she loved them. The brownie is moist and the next one Lazy has ever tasted. Jace wants a big brownie. They're having the caramel brownie; the wettest, juiciest, delicioucist chocolate brownie Lazy ever did see.

The Inghams are home. It will be a quick ending to the vlog because Mila is crying. They went to Excape. It's been a lovely day. Isabelle thanks everyone for the birthday messages and edits. There have been a few days of birthday treats. Next weekend they have a trip away. Lazy laughs at how chubby Mila looks. Advertisement of a blanket which Lazy says they got lots of comments about when they were out. Isabelle said she'd had a really good day three times today but would've rather been at home organising her journals. She got a new dress but put a big jumper over it.

End of vlog

What is it with chavs wanting their kids to wear pink, frilly clothes? This cardigan is seriously hideous; I hope she pukes on it or has a poonami and ruins it so they can't ever donate it to charity because no child deserves to wear this monstrosity.
Screenshot 2021-09-08 205205.png

If I asked "Waiter, can we have two cokes please?" and this came over to bring them to me I'd be straight out the door.
Screenshot 2021-09-08 210604.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 210630.png

Screenshot 2021-09-08 204759.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 210449.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 205528.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 205822.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 205722.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 210337.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Isabelle looked like she was having the shittest day and then summed it up saying she would have rather stayed at home and organise her new stationery.

If they are ā€œset up lifeā€ why didnā€™t they just pay for fast track tickets to skip the queues at Alton towers so they could go on her actual birthday?

More like sheā€™s waiting for a bargain term time deal and less teens in the park to shout abuse at creepy. What a life šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 57
To mark the occasion of the sleazy creep having the absolute nerve to return to Alton Towers where he sent disgustingly sleazy, manipulative messages to a 19 year old worker who only wanted a selfie with the family, let's remind ourselves of the absolutely disgraceful messages that he sent to Bella.

'You have a banging body'.
'Your abs and thighs are šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„'

He wanted to come back down the following weekend and 'hook up' with her. He invited her to come and work as his PA/camera girl. He clearly was inviting her to come up and be his lover, right under his wife's nose (if she'd agreed to be his Personal Assistant/Camera Girl).

How the Ingham Family channel didn't get deleted on these messages alone just astounds me.

When will somebody stop him?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
I so feel sorry for Isabel what a day she has had compared to the day she couldā€™ve had if they had put a little more thought. Oh I forgot they donā€™t think today and all Sarah could do is complain all day long lovely memories of your 16th birthday.I am absolutely devastated for that poor girl she shouldā€™ve been out with friends or after the party with friends friends. Or even going for a meal with friends but what she end up doing going to an under 12-year-old theme park yawn yawn

• Sad
Reactions: 30
My husband just turned 50. Yep, balloons and bunting.
My housemate is 60 in October. He is fond of home grown beetroot. A roasted beet and a 60 candle us as much as he is getting. Well perhaps I might splash out on a toilet roll for a real treat. šŸŽ‚

• Haha
Theyā€™re getting called out in the comments regarding their lack of preparation and constant complaining.
There is also a time stamp in the comments referring to the baby ā€¦. these children need protected šŸ˜¢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If they are ā€œset up lifeā€ why didnā€™t they just pay for fast track tickets to skip the queues at Alton towers so they could go on her actual birthday?
Don't think fast track includes any CBeebies Land rides. That's where they'll be hanging out, listening to Sarah moan about everything. Best way to give Isabelle a good day at Alton Towers would be for Creepy, Sarah and the little two to stay at home. Let the grandparents take the girls on a nice, normal, off camera, day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question?? How do all of them fit in that car aswell as the massive pram and carrycot???

Reactions: 21
What a great day out they had! Im sure the game host loved chris and sarah calling her job a scam, she defo would have heard.

Made the place look crap yes its changed to a park for younger kids but its set a really nice area, they as always missed so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The two in the boot must be sitting with their legs crossed - not being able to stretch your legs in front of you or even get in a proper seated position is giving me real claustrophobic feelings - top that off with being pinned down by bags/pram stuff and I am done! Iā€™m sure I would pass out!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That indoor play area they wasted time at near the end is for ages 4-7 so not suitable for any of the chuldrun.

There are 3 water slides at LWV that you go down in twos in a dinghy, I thought the girls would love something like that. I remember the last time they went they said they got there late so didn't have time to do everything but why didn't they go on this time? They make everywhere they go look rubbish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.