The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mila has had four weeks of attention from her mother and that’s it gormless isn’t ‘just a mum’ ……. She doesn’t even deserve that title she’s a waste of space

Reactions: 17
Yes, it’s Isla. Chris, Jace, Esme & Isla … didn’t see Sarah, Mila or Isabelle. I had to stop my 12 year old from going to say hello

Reactions: 41
Just spotted in Roundhay Park, Leeds!
Do they not have any closer parks, Leeds has served their time of putting up with the inghams.

I'm guessing Sarah, Mila and Isabelle were with nana? Otherwise I don't know why they went all the way to Leeds to go to a park!

Reactions: 23
Esme & Isla weren’t with Chris & Jace when we first saw them. They came running along a few minutes later & then they all headed over to the path/road down the right hand side of the lake.
I think Chris’s parents live not far from the park. We’re in. North Leeds & my eldest ( who used to be a huge Ingham follower until mid 2019!! ), saw Jane & Steve in the car that pulled up alongside us.

Reactions: 39
Esme & Isla weren’t with Chris & Jace when we first saw them. They came running along a few minutes later & then they all headed over to the path/road down the right hand side of the lake.
You were good not to say anything Good job I'm far away I couldn't keep my mouth shut if bumped into him!

Reactions: 37
Is that isla? Is she almost as tall as sarah or is sarah short??
Or is that isabelle next to chris
I think it's esmee not big enough to be princess delonge I don't think, and isla

Reactions: 13
I’ve been a lurker for quite some time. My daughters both used to watch the vlogs until I heard about the allegations. I’m ashamed to say that my eldest & some of her school friends, even sent ‘care packages’ to the girls.

Reactions: 26
Maybe have taken our advice for once and that's why in Leeds by the noisy in lazy Instagram post sound like they are at a hairdressers so maybe that's where Izzy Is Finally getting the cut she wants but has to be with her mum and all the family she really has no life and doubt others will get there's done Seems only on your bday now

I’ve been a lurker for quite some time. My daughters both used to watch the vlogs until I heard about the allegations. I’m ashamed to say that my eldest & some of her school friends, even sent ‘care packages’ to the girls.
Welcome! Dont feel bad about it. Come snark with us

Reactions: 25
Glad you saw the light

Seeing someone else take a picture of him really makes you realise how silly he must look walking round with his camera. People are just having a walk, kids running around and he's there carrying that around with him.

Squeezed into his too tight trousers.

And why isn't he holding jaces hand in the car park, cars pull in and out all over the place there and he's left him to walk with Esme and Isla.

Reactions: 44
Welcome! Dont feel bad about it. Come snark with us
Thanks I posted, maybe around 2 years after we saw Chris with his camera, going into the minor injuries unit at Wharfedale hospital as we were leaving. If my memory serves me correct, he’d injured his hand/?finger skating! My kids have seen the Inghams out & about numerous times. I was always a bit about the family & couldn't understand why my daughters in particular, seemed to be so taken in by them.
I initially joined Tattle after following Rebecca Meldrum on IG…. many a fun hour reading about her…. I had no idea & feel rather foolish that I was so taken in by her. Then I found the Mingham family threads… we have daily updates in our house now!

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.