The Ingham Family #180 We don't need no education, all in all it's just another crack in our wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like isabel asking to be sent pyjamas. Who paints without covering the carpet. Creepy couldn't cope going to a barbers with his poncy ways, frightened someone would recognise him. All in all another boring vlog.
Lazy people wouldn't cover the carpet before painting.

Reactions: 14
One thing i cant get my head around.... Esme is such a pretty girl. But i think she looks exactly like Creepy! She has even started to pull the same faces as him. Yet how is she so pretty and he is so ugly? I mean he isnt even just a little bit ugly or someone you can say "he isnt my type but..." He is just plain disgusting.
He’s got a ‘face only a mother could love.’
But infact not any normal mother, Jane. Just Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OUR LAST BABY SCAN EVER! 38 WEEKS PREGNANT! & ESMÉ GETS SOMETHING OFF HER CHEST!

Exactly how does she know it's her final scan? She had one last time when she was a week overdue. I think she's getting induced.

Jace has his truck. Creepy told him not to play with his truck and cars on the glass table. They tell him not to climb on there. He asks Lazy if he can play with his train on there and he says yes.

Lazy is boiling. It's 10am and she's just got ready for the day. She has an appointment in Leeds for a scan. She feels like she's had so many scans since they got back from travelling. This is a private scan so not one that's needed. Lazy wants to know what the baby weighs so she knows what she's dealing with. Lazy's found that private care and NHS care is different in terms of weights and centiles. In the private care the baby was on the 24th centile, but the same weight was the 10th centile for the NHS. She tells Jace to go and put his shoes on. The baby is a healthy weight and the placenta is healthy.

Footage of Jace at the scan and the baby's head. Jace has been wanting a biscuit the whole way home. Lazy gets him to say please and thank you. The best thing about bifold doors is fresh air and the worst thing is the flies. The good thing about the box of biscuit is there's loads, however they all go soft quickly so Lazy buts them in bags. Lazy gets Jace to say his name. They took Jace to meet the consultant today. It was probably Lazy's last private appointment which is crazy. They don't scan sooner than every two weeks but the consultant is there in less than two weeks. The consultant gave Lazy her number so they can keep in touch and Lazy can tell her when the baby is born. They said their goodbyes because Lazy definitely isn't having any more babies. We'll see about that when the bank balance gets really low. It was nice to be able to take Jace to meet her but he didn't stop talking the whole time. Everything is fine with the baby, placenta and blood flow. Lazy shouts at Prinny to get down. Baby currently weighs 6lbs 13oz and gained 8oz in a week. Prinny is trying to catch a fly. Lazy thinks the baby will be born around 7lbs 4oz/7lbs 8oz.

Esme has had a shower. She and Isla had a bath together and then got dressed into their matching pyjamas. Esme is on her sofa and Isla is on the bed. They've been playing in the play room all day so are gong to watch Disney+.

Lazy and Creepy have been to the baby scan and Ikea. The day got away with them so it's now late in the afternoon and Isla's room isn't finished. It was mean to be completed today; finito, done. They're gonna smash it out for a bit. They got more storage and other bits today. Creepy has spent half an hour doing masking tape. He has tried really hard to get a hair appointment. His mullet is bad and he literally hasn't had a haircut since before the first lockdown, apart from what he and Lazy have butchered off. Hopefully he will get lucky in the next couple of days. His hair is getting super ginger now so I guess he's given up on the Just For Men. Creepy tells Lazy to stop laughing or it will be divorce. I bet he thinks he'd get every penny if they did divorce as well.

Job one is to mask up the wall the door is on so they can paint lots of different patterns. Today the sonographer said the baby's foot is right is the ribs. Lazy was laying down eating ice, but Jace wouldn't give her any peace so she decided to get up. Isla has a washing basket but dumps them on the floor. Lazy and Creepy need to decide which part will be purple and which part green. Despite the vlog being filmed a weeks ago and the fact they've likely painted the wall already, Lazy still asks for the ifam's opinion.

The girls are making hot chocolates again, this time with Cadbury. Esme pours the water but it doesn't mix too well. Tonight the girls are having another sleepover. Esme interrupts Isabelle and says they have sleepovers every other night. There's a new movie on Disney + called Luca. The hot chocolates are watery and very strong. The girls sit down and talk about random memories and Stranger Things. Esme's favourite series are Stranger Things, Miraculous and Vampire Diaries. The series all came out when Isabelle was 12/13 and it's cool they're both interested in the same things.

Creepy pours paint into a tray. Lazy tells us they've mask taped the wall. Isla wants the bottom triangle to be green with the top bit left white. The triangle above the door will be purple. It's a nightmare trying to paint with a two year old. He wants to do some painting.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-07-20 183707.png
Screenshot 2021-07-20 183106.png
Screenshot 2021-07-20 183200.png

Screenshot 2021-07-20 183816.png
Screenshot 2021-07-20 184825.png
Screenshot 2021-07-20 184538.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah gets criticised for the lack of homeschooling, but also gets criticised when she actually puts some effort into the homeschooling too. She has obviously designed those blankets as a practical example of life in Russia in the 1940’s, which should be on the AQA syllabus. It’s not like she’s planning on selling them or anything as no-one is that deluded, surely? So much hate in the room here.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lazy's found that private care and NHS care is different in terms of weights and centiles. In the private care the baby was on the 24th centile, but the same weight was the 10th centile for the NHS.
Can anyone verify that bit? Surely that's bollocks.

When was she posting on the home ed group? Have the vlogs passed that day yet?

They seem to have had a real run of sleepovers, arsing around at home, being out and about shopping, Creepy's birthday trip, DIY and gardening, etc. etc. for the last couple of weeks. Maybe they decided to dump the private school but keep the long summer holiday.

Yes! Just like the social worker who apparently phones her up whenever they receive complaints and have a right old laugh and joke with her about it, and also give her the names of the people who have concerns.
She talks so much tit but forgets some of us work in those professions and know all about policies and procedures!
She forgets we're not idiots like her. She would have been good on Jackanory Jackanory 🤓

• Haha
I thought that. Surely if baby is in the 10th percentile theyd be concerns? I cant imagine a baby over 6lb being in the 10th percentile though.

Why does Creepy say he can't get a haircut? If he wanted one he could get one easily, next it'll be Mila's birth, then off on another holiday, oh dear been too busy for a haircut.

Hopefully Lazy might get her hair cut at some point soon too, the bedraggled long hair coupled with the nighty/hospital gown style dress isn't the most flattering look for her.

I wonder if Isla is happy for her room painting to take a ridiculously long amount of time so she can have lots of sister sleepovers and not feel so left out/have to sleep alone in her room.

Reactions: 20
I didn't understand that either. But surely either way you'd have to go with the NHS one.

I had a quick look on one of the charts I've got and it looks like at birth 25th centile would be about 6lb 10. So if she expects hers to be about 7lb 8 thats more like 50th centile? If her baby is already 6lb 13 then that sounds about average to me, definitely not 10th centile!

When was she posting on the home ed group? Have the vlogs passed that day yet?

They seem to have had a real run of sleepovers, arsing around at home, being out and about shopping, Creepy's birthday trip, DIY and gardening, etc. etc. for the last couple of weeks. Maybe they decided to dump the private school but keep the long summer holiday.
It was friday just gone the home visit should have been. Todays vlogs from the 14th so still a few days out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.