The Ingham Family #180 We don't need no education, all in all it's just another crack in our wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her and the OBS/GYNE consultant swapped numbers with Sarah and told her to stay in touch?

Pretty sure this goes beyond their professional code of conduct, and would never happen. Then the next sentence she says they said their goodbyes as they’ll never see each other again.

Unless the consultant is part of the #chaifam of course
You are forgetting that because Sarah is the first and only person to ever become pregnant, she is also the only patient the consultant has ever had and ever likely to have.

And the consultant is totally ifam and will definitely be sending gifts of sweets via the office address, to be opened in the vlog of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do hope when they paint the walls, they put a dust sheet down. I always worry about paint drips on the carpet!

Reactions: 13
I do hope when they paint the walls, they put a dust sheet down. I always worry about paint drips on the carpet!
It’s ok Chris will just use his beanie to clear it up like he does the “drips” on his car seats 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Apparently her and the OBS/GYNE consultant swapped numbers with Sarah and told her to stay in touch?

Pretty sure this goes beyond their professional code of conduct, and would never happen. Then the next sentence she says they said their goodbyes as they’ll never see each other again.

Unless the consultant is part of the #chaifam of course
yeah that didnt happen 😂 if she gave sarah her personal phone number then the doctor could be at risk of losing her job

Reactions: 30
I think the name is Aurora, seeing as it is six letters long, (sarah has told us it has six letters in) and it's fairly rare. It has an a in it and I think it's an Ingham style name. However I don't think the baby will be a Mila since there is already an Isla. Feel free to voice your opinions on this x
I’d be gobsmacked if sarah can even spell Aurora

Them and the mortgage company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
yeah that didnt happen 😂 if she gave sarah her personal phone number then the doctor could be at risk of losing her job
Yes! Just like the social worker who apparently phones her up whenever they receive complaints and have a right old laugh and joke with her about it, and also give her the names of the people who have concerns.
She talks so much tit but forgets some of us work in those professions and know all about policies and procedures!

Reactions: 43
Creepys hair has a lovely ginger glow to it… has he run out of hair dye?
Screenshot_20210720-181407_Chrome.jpg

Just to reiterate Christopher Malcolm does not dye his hair the blackest of blackety black and has in no way WHATSOEVER got any natural ginger/ red/ copper/ strawberry blonde tones lurking under that godforsaken beanie 😉🤔

(Credit to @Kate1970 for this cracking pic!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
“Baby is at a healthy weight”

well at least one of the bleeping inghams is!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 671705
Just to reiterate Christopher Malcolm does not dye his hair the blackest of blackety black and has in no way WHATSOEVER got any natural ginger/ red/ copper/ strawberry blonde tones lurking under that godforsaken beanie 😉🤔

(Credit to @Kate1970 for this cracking pic!)
Where in the actual living breathing name of Jesus Christ, does his neck begin?! Where is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
One thing i cant get my head around.... Esme is such a pretty girl. But i think she looks exactly like Creepy! She has even started to pull the same faces as him. Yet how is she so pretty and he is so ugly? I mean he isnt even just a little bit ugly or someone you can say "he isnt my type but..." He is just plain disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like isabel asking to be sent pyjamas. Who paints without covering the carpet. Creepy couldn't cope going to a barbers with his poncy ways, frightened someone would recognise him. All in all another boring vlog.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.