The Ingham Family #180 We don't need no education, all in all it's just another crack in our wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @SuBollard from the title, edited slightly to fit #180 We don't need no education,all in all its just another crack in our wall

I'm crap at recaps, anyone else want to do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @SuBollard from the title, edited slightly to fit #180 We don't need no education,all in all its just another crack in our wall

I'm crap at recaps, anyone else want to do it?
I know one recap.
Mr Frank made an appearance and she couldn’t waffle on to the camera so she went shopping for paint instead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap:

- They're home.
- Lazy's in hiding.
- Creepy's still a greasy grooming perv.
- Katrina needs to lay off the drugs and Tik Tok.
- The girls still aren't receiving a decent education.
- Brace yourselves for Lazy's vag, the return of the forwards/backwards wheelchair and Creepy searching for a chai latte.
- Hi Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Recap:

- They're home.
- Lazy's in hiding.
- Creepy's still a greasy grooming perv.
- Katrina needs to lay off the drugs and Tik Tok.
- The girls still aren't receiving a decent education.
- Brace yourselves for Lazy's vag, the return of the forwards/backwards wheelchair and Creepy searching for a chai latte.
- Hi Steve.
And the big tea - The LA are sniffing around them about their non-schooling, and Lazy38 is sitting herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I hope creepy knows he has to do two lateral flow tests on consecutive days before he can go in hospital with Sarah 38 so he'd better start doing them now just saying

Reactions: 34
I hope creepy knows he has to do two lateral flow tests on consecutive days before he can go in hospital with Sarah 38 so he'd better start doing them now just saying
How are you supposed to know when to do them when it comes to something like giving birth? That wasn't ever mentioned when I was due to give birth in May. Just that birth partner must not have tested positive in last 10 days or have any symptoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How are you supposed to know when to do them when it comes to something like giving birth? That wasn't ever mentioned when I was due to give birth in May. Just that birth partner must not have tested positive in last 10 days or have any symptoms.
Sorry it's twice weekly test this is on Lincolnshire nhs

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Sorry it's twice weekly test this is on Lincolnshire nhs
I think that's only for visiting though? All he cares about is getting to film the birth and go to Costa!

Would be hilarious if he couldn't go and film it though to get the moneymaker vlog. Not sure Sarah's story telling after would have the same effect!

But I also really want to see the wheelchairs at this hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I do think it would be sensible for them to be doing regular lateral flow tests anyway, especially as they are such avid travellers, lay-by louts here there and everywhere! it’s not fair on any of the staff they will be in contact with during Milas arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If Chris isn't allowed in to film the birth, Sarah will have to waer a Go-Pro on her head :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
Just seen this on the Sacconne Joly thread. This is one reason of many, why you shouldn't put your lives and that of your children online like they do. Plus they make it so easy to know where they live/are at all times. Although filming and posting at different times now is good. There are some seriously sick people in the World!

Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They may not allow camera in the hospital because of covid and will the staff be happy to be included in the Vlogs ( I think not) - I’m sure there are isigns that state not cameras allowed

Reactions: 30
Just seen this on the Sacconne Joly thread. This is one reason of many, why you shouldn't put your lives and that of your children online like they do. Plus they make it so easy to know where they live/are at all times. Although filming and posting at different times now is good. There are some seriously sick people in the World!
It'll probably be too late before these two idiots realise just what they're doing and the damage they've done to their children, but even then they will likely never learn and will turn their energy to calling out the "trolls".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And the inghams think we are the sickos etc. Inghams, THIS is what real 'haters' 'trolls' 'sickos' and whatever else you claim we are/we do, are like. Please for duck sake, get your children off these platforms. You might think this is something we would do since we apparently 'film through your windows' but we care for your children, we don't want people filming through your windows, we don't want people to hurt and attack your children and we sure as hell don't want this to happen.

This story is terrifyingly similar to something that happened here in glasgow, it wasn't social media influencer though, it was an ex football person. Him and his family were asleep, he had his one month old grandchild staying and someone set fire to his house and car whilst they all slept. Thankfully no one was hurt but my god, inghams these are the kind of people you put your children out publicly too. Please, protect them, take them offline.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Never heard of them.

Why on earth were there five mobility scooters outside their house? Do the family have disabilities? Doesn't sound like the house was "burnt down" from the newspaper reports, but has certainly been fire damaged on the exterior. I hope they find the culprits ASAP, you'd need to be off your rocker to do something like that. Luckily for the Ingham's it's only their Ifam that are that unhinged rather than their 'haterz' so I doubt the chavavan will be targeted. It's more likely that some creepy viewer will try and snatch one of the kids, which is a good reason not to leave them home alone even if Isabelle is old enough to babysit her siblings.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.