Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

?? Still here ☹ The liver unfortunately had fatty liver disease so wasn’t suitable as mines a re-transplant. Spent yesterday feeling rather sorry for myself but I’ve got a grip now! Someone lost their life at what’s supposed to be a happy time of year and I’m still here and I’m extremely grateful. Just wanted to say again thank you so much for all your kind words, it was truly overwhelming and anyone that labels us as ‘haters, trolls’ needs to think again.
Anyway enough mushy talk, back to the despicable creepy and lazy! What a pair of morons thinking New Years at DLP would be anything but heaving with people! And I have no idea why she’s bothered with a pregnancy pass, I’m sure there’s only a handful of rides she can use it on? As someone mentioned earlier the evacuation process for many rides wouldn’t be safe for a pregnant woman and lots of rides have lap bars that if the ride were to break down sharply could hit her stomach with some force. She’s such an inconsiderate witch that I bet she’s ignoring all the warnings anyway ? does anyone know whether the pass can be used to meet characters?

I’m so sorry to hear that :( but please, you are allowed to feel sad. Someone else’s suffering doesn’t deminish your suffering. It’s ok to have those emotions and even healthy too. Heck if we all lived life not accepting terrible things that are happening to us because someone somewhere may have it worse we’d go crazy. You are strong, and I will keep everything crossed for you to have a healthy liver in the near future.

For everyone else, sign up to become a donor! Make sure your family knows your wishes too. I know it’s hard to think about, but you could one day be a miracle for someone else.

Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That rant really makes my blood boil. Having to bite my tongue so hard right now ?
Why be so fair to her, she hasn’t been so kind with others, this family, mostly Chris and Sarah are being protected by so many who have the chance to show her real personality. Why does she deserve it?
She’s dragged young girls online, she’s dragged and trolled innocent people, innocent girls, some no more than kids, innocent victims like Jess with MH struggles were pretty much abused because of her online.
if I had anything I could use against her and I could put it on a public platform anonymously I would.
Let karma and the viewers decide if they want to continue supporting her and funding this channel when her lies become known.
Don’t give her the respect she refused to give others.
The woman and her husband are scum,
If you can, and know something, speak out. It probably won’t make a difference but right now they’re getting away with everything. Don’t want to put pressure on anyone to talk up but it must be frustrating seeing them laugh all the way to the cash point and play the victim continuously ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clipperty

Right have managed to catch up over the last week! Sorry this is long but I need to get this off my chest. Here are some things that I noticed (sorry I know some of these have been mentioned)

First off, they say the lol pop up house that Isla opened was from Granny and Gramps, LIES, one of the videos which showed lazy on the bed wrapping (I would try and find the video but she is on the bed on EVERY video) spins the camera round and you can clearly see the pop up house on the bed so was obviously from them.

In a comment early in this thread, Creepy replies to someone that they bought the heart makeup set and Granny and Gramps bought the Chocolate one, so why then does Isabelle give Lazy a thank you hug for the chocolate set?

Isla opens and is seen playing with a big Party Pop Teeny set. Now they received a massive box of them from the manufacturer earlier in the year, in a video a couple of weeks later Lazy said that the girls had opened a couple of them but there was so many that they had boxed the rest up to give to charity, yet you never seen her give them and then so goes and buys the exact same thing that they gifted???? LIES you mean you put them away and give them as a Christmas present.

Do not even get me started on the 'Christmas dinner', frozen veg, frozen Yorkshire puddings, shop bought roasties, pigs in blankets and no doubt a prepared turkey crown LAZY THAT IS NOT COOKING!

Why do they have to make the girls all the same, really gets my goat, a main present does not have to be expensive, it just has to be the one thing the child had at the top of their list, they should have lined the girls up and in each bag there should have been the xbox, roller blades and Poopsie, Esme should not have got a Poopsie too. They balls up big time on Esme's present as when she opened the pads she knew she had the blades (which you have not seen in her only Isla).

Them dolls, my 8 year old has just come in and seen on here the photograph of Phoebe and gone yuk is that a doll its creepy!

Now I am going to be honest here, we do Christmas big style, I am not ashamed of that, I work very hard and buy throughout the year to get what I buy, BUT the difference is there is not one photograph of my Christmas on even my FB account, nor videos etc. Christmas is supposed to be a private lovely thing surrounded by family and friends, not boasting all over the internet for the world to see. They are so con seated it makes me sick, pure vulgar.

The comments on the video this year have actually given me more entertainment than the whole content of every video they have ever made! They have tried to tone it down by showing only a tiny bit of the present opening, but it was still too much. Why did you not get the girls reactions to the piles and let them open a couple on camera and then pan to the main presents and let them actually enjoy opening their presents in private with natural reactions to things you love or hate instead of the acting these poor girls have to deal with. How many takes did it take to get the walking down the stairs and anyway what child who is excited walks down the stairs mine practically fall down them with excitement!

Do not even get me started on poor Esme in bed, they should be reported they know the dangers of the internet and to allow such long footage of her desperately trying to cover herself up is despicable. Why did they not stop filming and at least allow her chance to put her top back on, 30 secs thats all it would have taken.

Now the thing that has really made me giggle is the fact they are about to go on holiday number 4, the hate from that video has definitely lost them some subscribers including disgusted and upset children but now more extremism with another holiday I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Good luck in 2019, I think you are going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
M

Member 177

Oh look, they're having a shit time at Disneyland. But the vlog will no doubt say they're having LITRALLY THE BEST SOOPER DOOPER TIME EVER!!!
The pampered chav was loving their previous life of VIP promotional treatment, sounds like she's not liking living in the real world, queuing for an hour to get a hot dog... aww diddums how dare other people attend Mickeys New Year Party ?

Reactions: 29

stinkyonesie

I couldn’t sleep so I decided to make a list of all the Ingham holidays, sorry agricultural travel adventures, of 2018 (please correct any mistakes I’ve made):

January: London and Brighton
February: NY (plus a school trip to Italy for Issy)
April: Florida (this actually came across as a really nice holiday, except for Isla’s ridiculous birthday)
May: Forest Holidays
May: London and Legoland
July: did they go to Forest Holidays again for a weekend? Or did I imagine it?
July: Crete (Issy went somewhere else with her grandparents I think)
August: Australia and Singapore (this looked like such a dire holiday!)
October: Mablethorpe
December: Dubai
December: Lapland (how they made this seem utterly unmagical I have no idea)
December: Yorkshire Dales
December: some other entirely pointless destination

Presumably I’m a jealous hater for suggesting that 13 holidays in a year is both ridiculous and undesirable?!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh look, they're having a shit time at Disneyland. But the vlog will no doubt say they're having LITRALLY THE BEST SOOPER DOOPER TIME EVER!!!

I feel sorry for the kids but it’s becoming like a bad comedy where everywhere they go or everything they do goes wrong.
Australia, Dubai, the cottage, the car, they even have a miserable time in Disney.. the fecking happiest place on earth ?
It’s becoming like a new version of home alone when every plan they come up with ends with them failing spectacularly.

It’s better than Netflix.

@Miss-jones ?? lots of love to you!

Hatshepsut

Thoughts on tonight’s offering:-
It was obviously footage from a few days, codged together as the drone shots show Granny Jane’s car.
Why does Lazy say they’ve been storing the Christmas presents in the bathroom? It’s for the same reason that the girls have been sharing a bedroom, because Creepy is installed in the other double bedroom. [ Lazy clearly has no room in her bed what with that giant unwashed pillow and what must be living on it by now]
A least the girls have had one cooked meal whilst they’ve been away. [ The rest has just been builder’s butties and random sugar, usually given whenever Lazy felt hungry]
Izzy is clearly struggling to even pretend to care about the shitshow that her parents are inflicting on them. [ Her face in the car said it all ‘God please make it stop’]
They obviously left Granny Mingham to sort out Prinny and the trailer of tat. [ Lazy can’t be expected to deal with that, she is pregnant you know and will soon be delivering that baby down the leg of that festering onesie that’s welded to her body]
A new word of the day from Lazy...Jyamp as in, Prinny is Jyammping on that carrot

It’s like they can’t just ever be at home because that’s too much like real life. They are terrified of a normal day to day existence as theirs is full of secrets and lies.
These are not holidays they are having, they are escapes from having to face the truth.

Lady in Wales

Where I'm from "jump your bones" definitely doesn't have anything to do with sex! Apologies for the mix communication on that part!

Secondly I haven't been lurking on any other threads (Just here) and yes I have liked posts on this thread... so what? Not anywhere in my post did I ever defend C&S in anyway!

I fully agree with you & others, THEY put the girls in this mess, I simply asked for you's to be mindful that the girls may read this either now or in the future...
In the patronising and condescending words of your cousin, if gossip sites are not for you, then don't read them! Your cousin is rude and obnoxious and the way she speaks to her so called fans is disgusting! I'll quote her again, 'it's the parent's responsibility to monitor what their children access online,' so I hope Sarah is practising what she preaches by only allowing her children to access suitable websites! Just remember that it's Chris' disgustingly perverted antics that have given us the scope to discuss them, you put yourselves in the limelight and people will always have something to say be it good or bad. Maybe it would be more beneficial to have a chat with Sarah to stop shoving that camera in her childrens' faces all the time, even when Esme is in a state of undress!! She won't stop though will she? As she has now become a money orientated selfish cow with no morals! Don't come here lecturing us, go tell her your concerns!!

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
"I have an inkling what it might be."

Yes Sarah - that's because you spend your life reading here. Change your filthy onesie, you hog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilyrose74

The elephant in the room has still not been addressed. That’s the whole entire issue here! Sarah, we’re not jealous of what you have and what you do. Its the mere fact that you are so shady in how you’ve dealt with or actually or literallyyyy not dealt with the Chris Ingham issue. How it’s been ignored is shocking. Anyone of a decent character would have set the record straight whether it be true or not. Chris just made a video denying he was a paedophile with no reference to messaging young girls or Jess or anyone else. So he didn’t answer the allegations in the proper manner. You just seem to be constantly on the run, must be exhausting being in another reality. The day will come when you’ll have to wake up and smell the coffee. But until then your utter greed will rule you. You go on about life being too short and all that. Yes we know! But that’s still no excuse for your disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tublet83

VIP Member
I'm sure Emily Canham and her sister had a VIP spot recently
Yes so did the meldrums and brummy mummy, they had a tour guide and a gifted trip. They were put up in the Newport bay not some cheapo motel ala Ingham ? Sarah is all fur coat and no knickers

Last edited:

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Sad to hear one of the girls got hurt - Has the real sassybelle whereabouts been accounted for?

The girls looked pale and shattered. I really think they could have skipped this break. The girls looked ready to go home.

I think it's awful that the girls had to drive for hours without being told where they are going. These are not OMG surprises they are pure mind fucks (want of a better word). I felt sad they clearly wanted to know where they were going and had had enough for these silly surprises.

Loved it when Issy ordered the latte instead of a hot chocolate! The look on Sarahs face. The poor girl needed a coffee she had no idea how long left on her journey she had!

Chris-Ming-ham

Creepy is a deluded sociopath.

Unless they run their household like North Korea, there's no way in hell those girls are protected from every scrap of negativity. Especially not Issy.

But let's just emulate Creepy and abandon grip on reality for a second; suppose that they really are a strong and happy family, completely untouchable and shielded from negativity. It completely undermines everything that was said in Creepy's own 'Hell No' video. That his kids and poor poor poor (x infinity) pregnant wife are being destroyed by public opinion, that they fear for their safety, that their wellbeing is being directly impacted by the fallout caused by his own lewd behaviour.

Find something else to flog creepy, because I'm not buying your shit; you insufferable cretinous excuse of a ballbag.

Justjonie

VIP Member
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you ?

I’m not going to give this cretin the satisfaction of any views ? what’s the summary?
The irony is that she says her own daughter was groomed by someone online and then she goes on to defend the Inghams. Unbelievable. Not a brain cell in sight

Hatshepsut

I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.
Everyone is only projecting their own opinions including you as you clearly state in your own comment that follows this one. Try having an original thought of your own instead of attempting to pick fault with other people’s observations.

Reactions: 27

YoYo

Chatty Member
Anybody else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of new accounts popping up in this thread the last few days?

Reactions: 27