Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
?? Still here ☹ The liver unfortunately had fatty liver disease so wasn’t suitable as mines a re-transplant. Spent yesterday feeling rather sorry for myself but I’ve got a grip now! Someone lost their life at what’s supposed to be a happy time of year and I’m still here and I’m extremely grateful. Just wanted to say again thank you so much for all your kind words, it was truly overwhelming and anyone that labels us as ‘haters, trolls’ needs to think again.
Anyway enough mushy talk, back to the despicable creepy and lazy! What a pair of morons thinking New Years at DLP would be anything but heaving with people! And I have no idea why she’s bothered with a pregnancy pass, I’m sure there’s only a handful of rides she can use it on? As someone mentioned earlier the evacuation process for many rides wouldn’t be safe for a pregnant woman and lots of rides have lap bars that if the ride were to break down sharply could hit her stomach with some force. She’s such an inconsiderate witch that I bet she’s ignoring all the warnings anyway ? does anyone know whether the pass can be used to meet characters?

Reactions: 37

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I still don't think it will be a problem. She will still get attention. My opinion only. I don't think she is a brat, nor do I think she still sees herself as a baby. She is in school now and is a big girl. I see alot of projecting and people making up stuff, but that doesn't make it true. I agree that the girls are way too materially overindulged.

Why do you have a problem with what kind of vegetables they eat? People should be able to eat what they like for Christmas dinner. It is weird that people seem to be personally insulted that they had mixed corn and peas.
You do realise this isn't an Ingham fan page?

Reactions: 37

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Why do you think Esme will soon get bored of the skates? She is a very active child. I don't know why she didn't have skates before now.
I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.
Why do you have to pull up every small thing people have said?
Because I ask why people are upset about anyone having peas and corn? There are things said here that I don't agree with and that does not mean I am defending anyone.
To be fair alot of the comments and humour goes over your head.

You simply don't get half of the things that are said here.

Try not to jump on everything anybody says just because you have not understood the points or they don't follow your narrative.

You are not here to moderate the forum so just be more mindful.

Sorry for multiple posts ? haven’t been able to get on , but I think they rent at Christmas so all the mess isn’t at their house , the play doh and slime , glitter and the like,
Heaven forbid that they should mess up their velvet boudoir erm I mean lounge
That house was trashed. I noticed the house had a tree but no fairy lights. This is probably for safety reasons as it's a rental. Britain's biggest chav family rent it for 4 days and they have put lights on the window and brought a bigger tacky tree with them. Hopefully no marks were left on the wood.

They didn't protect the bath from prinnys claws so it could have been stratched. They let the dog all over the pillows and furniture. Muddy dog around the pool area.

The flour was still on the fireplace a few days later and let's not forget the flour on the floor.

They did not protect the table when playing with the new toys.

Sofa throws on the floor.

They had no respect for that house. The list could go on....

I hope they had to pay a deposit. I don't see them cleaning over Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

HannahKW

Hi! Long time lurker here. What has promoted me to write is that i’ve just has an awkward dinner sat next to our fav family the inghams. Honestly wish I had something interesting to report. Other than Lazy and Creepy are pretty small and then spent all of dinner complaining about this and that. The girls were really quiet, Isabelle was literally the only one trying to have a normal conversation. They were vlogging, don’t really like watching their vlogs but now I’m going to have to watch to make sure I’m not in the background. But yea just thought i’d share

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In the last 6 months,
Those 3 kids were pulled out of school, went in the dead of night to a hotel, didn’t return to their own home for weeks, went on holiday and “adventure” after holiday and “adventure” ALL to avoid the fact Chris got caught with his fingers in a number of pies and his DM’s in a number of accounts.
They most likely saw mummy and daddy rip shreds off each other and Sarah scream blue murder like the OG Dixon she is.
And to be fair, when the camera is down that’s probably the norm.

If the kids want to believe that pink elephants are real,
That 90 yr old mice can talk and female Mice can be in 6 places at once wearing fabulous 60’s inspired costumes then so be it.

But let’s just be for real,
these kids (maybe not Isla booboo ? #toddlerforlife ) probably know a LOT more about life and the nasty side of life and youtube than we give them credit for.

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So what was the suprise in the garage if he only picked the car up last week?

I can't believe Sarah thinks we're jealous. She is married to a man who had cheated on her repeatedly, she buys her children's love with toys and holidays and all she does is sit on her arse or shop.
My life with my chronic illness is boring and I hate it but I'd much rather my life than hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She did say the mother care package was sale stuff for baby Bandaid Bingham so it obviously had to be paid for...
so rude they made her pay ? if she’d been closer to the store she could have swiped it.
Jane commented she was having a party with prinny on New Years so it’s a new year holiday for sure.

But seriously Sarah, at least stick with one lie
“The footage corrupted” “it got deleted” “prinny ate it”
“Sarah ate it..... well I mean. ?”

CHOOSE A LIE BISH!!!!!!

Or actually say “we’re doing an undercover trip again because daddy’s a randy little fucker and we’re never gonna live it down”

@GiggleBee dont worry, by Tuesday you’ll think it’s a dump.... they do tend to kill happiness and make every destination look like Chav City. ?

God help those girls when they’re older and setting up anything with security questions.

‘Alright Miss Ingham. What was the street you grew up on?’
‘I don’t know. Was never home long enough to get the name’

‘Ok, well what about mother’s maiden name?’
‘Not sure. She felt her side of the family was beneath her and bad for our image so just pretended they didn’t exist and never spoke of them’

‘First pets name?’
‘Oh hang on, I’ll ring Granny. She had her more than us. She’ll know.’

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190102-154148_Facebook.jpg
she 'got no reason to lie!'. You lie like you're telling the truth, every. Single. Day. ?? what's one more..

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Sarah seems to forget where she’s came from. She needs to stop with the snotty comments on facebook because in a year they’ll all be piled in to a 2 bed flat in Seacroft with Sarah selling old LOL dolls to the neighbours for bargain prices to make a bit of money.

• Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
Sarah damn right pisses me off with her self-righteous, obnoxious behavior justifying her actions by saying that it’s a parents responsibility to teach their children that some people are less fortunate then others! HOW DARE SHE!! She hasn’t done a damn thing to contribute to their lavish lifestyle. They are only where they are now because of their viewers!
How about she actually take some responsibility for once in her pathetic life. Also maybe she could set an example to her children and teach them that it’s not acceptable for their vile, greasy sleazybag father/ stepfather to be scoping out scantily clad young women on social media, inviting young teens to go skinny dipping or asking them to drop their towels!
They shouldn’t be on YOUTUBE at all!

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris ‘no one who is watching this video knows what iM talking about right now’ .... EXCEPT THE WHOLE INTERNET. We’ve known for a week, fool

She’s got her test booked for next month apparently. He’s bought her an automatic when she’s been Learning in a manual. She’ll never drive that thing. They were buying it anyway and this was clickbait by pretending it’s here imo

Isla ‘is it your last test’... how many has she had ??

Esme looked more interested in her iPad than th soooer doooer trip announcement. She didn’t look impressed when Sarah said they were being carted somewhere else

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

jwebbr

Between deleting instagram comments, youtube comments, blocking people & complaining on that disney facebook page.... she must be having so much lovely quality time with her family. OH WAIT

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Poopy pants

Why, when the Dixon’s show up, are they so cloak and dagger about who they actually are? Considering the family could over populate a small country it’s like saying they live in Leeds... it doesn’t narrow it down.

I hear what you are saying about the girls possibly seeing this site one day, but maybe they should have considered that before ‘chasing the dream’? It’s rare that someone becomes of note and only recieves positivity. If you look at this objectively, what would you have expected after Jess name forward. If you are shady and creepy you are not going to get positivity in return. Chris thought, and still does, that he’s untouchable. What the last six months has proved is that he’s an arrogant fool.

The reason Sarah gets shit too is because she has a number of character traits that invite scrutiny and Criticism. She has become entitled, stroppy and arrogant. She promotes mental health while simultaneously using it as a means to discredit people. She isn’t a good example of an empowered woman because she puts material things before integrity, and she promotes consumerism like nobody I’ve even know before... while ignoring the sexual dishonesty of her husband. When confronted with these character flaws she becomes passive aggressive and rants about ‘making memories’. How on earth can you apply value to four holidays in a month? Holidays are valuable when they mean something. I don’t get holidays should be a novelty not a weekly occurrence. Finally, Sarah needs to remember where the money comes from what makes this all possible. No audience, no money! Ranting at the people who make her lifestyle possible will hasten the end of the gravy train she’s stumbled upon.

They both need to remember that all that they have is dependent on the goodwill of the people who watch. Thier views are indicative that the good will is running out... fast! Nobody owes them anything, and their income has never been guaranteed.

Maybe they would be better of planning for a post YouTube future than continually trying to limit the visible negativity towards them and pretending that everything is hunky dory to unsuspecting brands. And maybe they should look more inwardly for the reasons people have such strong opinions about them. It’s not jealousy, far from it. It’s about integrity, morals and humility. things Chris and Sarah lack.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Hatshepsut

HAPPY NEW YEAR
To tattlers everywhere, new and old, young and old, drunk and sober all the best for 2019?
78F83ED3-0CBC-41E6-AFB0-6C225FD3C987.jpeg

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I see “Christopher” has left a review for the cottage, plus a less then subtle plug for their channel (the link of which Airbnb has hidden - ha! , good try Christopher).

96B5626D-ADAE-4DCA-B96C-0A16C960FF7F.jpeg