Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Anyone noticed Chris has started following alot of small pages on Insta with only a handful of followers, it's very odd!

Hubby and son are hogging the tv so scrolled through some Facebook pages to find some posts from Sarah inluding where she got the “lovely” white hoodies that they got for Lapland and now Paris.

Plus Sarah always looking for a way to plug their channel and bragging about how large a following they have ?
I feel sorry for that mother watching that garbage with her poor children.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Scrolling through the comments on Instagram and spotted a comment asking “when they were coming back home to Leeds”, kid was wondering if they were back for school. Reckon Isla is supposed to be back tomorrow with Isabelle and Esme going back on Monday. Plus curiosity got the better of me, nosed around on the internet for local private schools to them and find one with the term fees ? and this would be times 2.
Try living in America. That amount would be double or even triple. How long is a term?

leni18

VIP Member
They missed apart of their 2018 highlight, one clue .....NO HELL NO... Haha wasn't that a Highlight for you creeps? I mean you you think it's ok so why not add A montage of your clip, dirty scumbag .. oh and Sarah be grateful for all your holidays you moaning bitch, how many holidays and you pick holes, alot of genuinely appreciatable people would give anything for that Disney Nye break regardless of ques. You need to take a step out of your advice and be happy and grateful.
Small height wise, I’m 5”7 and i’d say I was taller than both if not the same size as Chris.
They weren’t all over each obviously but I couldn’t sense any tension and I was in the sat next door to them. They were really quiet, no screaming or shouting like how they are in vlogs. No one else seem to know or care who they were but that could be as you said not to draw attention to themselves. Even my friend who didn’t have a clue who there were, questioned how they had been allowed in Disney so maybe they are trying to keep a low profile.

Thank you. I’ll keep you updated if I see them again
Always wondered how tall Sarah is what would you say as creepy always looks alot taller than lazy

Jennysona

Cynical side of me thinks this gives them a few days clickbait no doubt..... I sincerely hope they don't. I haven't watched tonights yet but so funny that how many 'surprises' were known on here for at least a week lately? haha
At least its not another thumbnail of the fake shocked faces they do!!!

susannah

She is active and Its a shame her parents dont allow any of the children to play outside on their bikes, scooters skates etc instead of esme simply using (most likely) to accompany Chris to the skate park so he doesn’t do anything inappropriate.

I firmly believe that Once the lol craze wears off she won’t be interested. If she was seriously getting into skating why not buy a decent pair.

Also I have children and I’m only speaking from experience but my youngest begged me for skates for a whole year. When I finally bought her a pair they were a novelty for a few weeks then they never saw the light of day again.

I think you are projecting your own opinions. Also, your kid is not Esme. All kids are not the same.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Did Isabelle say something about Chris sleeping on the settee last time? He very quickly moved on after she said it.

Also looking at the DLP page I think Sarah put alot of symptoms on to get the pass, I don't think she actually needed it, just was to lazy to stand in a queue

Attachments

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
Did Isabelle say something about Chris sleeping on the settee last time? He very quickly moved on after she said it.

Also looking at the DLP page I think Sarah put alot of symptoms on to get the pass, I don't think she actually needed it, just was to lazy to stand in a queue
I think she said he'd probably sit on the sofa to edit videos instead of on the table.