The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I stop reading the thread for a couple of days and something happens! I haven’t caught up but will do this afternoon!

With regards to the visit, they can refuse it. Basically the LA ask for information about your provision, you respond(usually in the form of a report), they will either be satisfied or not satisfied. If they are statisified you would usually expect annual contact If not satisfied they need to advise you of their specific concerns so that you can address them, so they might say they have concerns about the provision you have for maths and you can go back to them and clarify what provisions you make, maybe adding more detail. If they still aren’t satfified then they can start with a SAO(school attendance order) which goes through court to get the children back into school.

Some people do choose to have visits but as a rule it is advised to keep contact in writing rather than having visits because of some LA’s majorly overstepping the mark. Some children find it very frightening and overwhelming having visits particularly those with SEN. Keeping things in writing means you have evidence of everything that both sides have said and done.
I'm sure those home visits would be videoed the LA would want to cover their arses as well with people like the Minghams. Sarah38 would make all sorts of bullshit up as they did with "Mr Wonderful" our man Paul

Reactions: 18
Are they still filming a few days behind? Or is that only when they go on holidays?
No it's in general that they're behind. Today's vlog was filmed last Thursday.

Also I saw he put excessive heart emojis to lazy on Instagram screams guilt to me think tattoo
He's been overly affectionate to Herpes Lips lately, which screams guilt in itself. He only shows her love when he wants something and in this case it's a campervan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The poor unloved ingham spawn had some hair dressers inspiration

Actually I have a question about Shirley Ingham, is he as weird and fucked as his creepy brother and brain dead parents?
Shirley it is, innit!

Reactions: 8

He's been overly affectionate to Herpes Lips lately, which screams guilt in itself. He only shows her love when he wants something and in this case it's a campervan.
Or when he’s cheated

Or when he’s cheated

Reactions: 16
#180 No sign of Lazy,we haven't seen her ,Instead we've seen way too much of their Katrina

Reactions: 15
Had a dream about this lot and tattle 🤣 creepy had posted 10 videos on YT to get back to only filming a day behind. And one video was titled using f**king 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The Ingham’s busy doing home but forgot about the school no worksheets done wat a pair of foos

Reactions: 8
Do they think that by buying endless plastic plants that it’s going to detract from the fact that their house is a soulless shell 🤔

Reactions: 26
The problem for Chris and Scientology is that he has barred himself from entry into the US for the foreseeable due to his inviting 16 year old's to get naked with him on the family Disney holiday. There was that one time that he and Hi Steve 👋 spotted a UFO over a Little Chef near Bradford which might've endeared themselves to the cause, but I suspect the current lack of funds means his spirit won't be cleansed enough to make it to the HQ in his beloved Florida.
Also have to give a very lot of money to the church which would mean sarah can’t spend it at b and m

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish I hadn’t clicked on that tik tok
What a disgusting foul mouth waste of oxygen sister you have Sara 38
She’s not far off what sarah is actually like I imagine. Sarah just went to drama school. Every so often the mask slips though

Reactions: 19
Do they think that by buying endless plastic plants that it’s going to detract from the fact that their house is a soulless shell 🤔
Surely a good home education opportunity (and just for any children in general really) would have been to get a real plant of some sort to take care of. Something suitable for children but that they were able to learn from. So many wasted opportunities with these lot. I'd actually love to home educate with our little one as I'm so passionate about him learning and experiencing things and I've done extensive research into groups and activities and varying types of home education that you can do although sadly I'm in the minority with my family and partner and I respect that (and we do have a lovely school nearby which helps) so we will just do things after school / weekends etc but honestly they could have and should have done so much more and yet they seem to have just disregarded the growth of thier children and put them in some extremely dangerous situations.

The really do give home education a bad name and I hope the la do do something about this situation.

Reactions: 23
I’m putting it out there but I actually think Sarah(38) has had the baby just a feeling!!!
I doubt it. Let’s face it, such a famous family are In The spotlight and I’m some top highly very lot qualified would have told their nearest and dearest that they’ve had the privilege of bringing this princess into the world.
It would be breaking news surely?!

#180 We don't need no education,all in all its just another crack in our wall
Spelling it edycayshon

• Haha
The photoshopped garden ( someone’s coloured the grass in 😂😂)
And the real garden
The word "garden" generally implies some degree of landscaping, even if only by the owners and you know - plants. That's an extensive patch of ill-tended grass. No soul, no care, no quality time invested and no imagination. What a fitting metaphor for them.

I doubt it. Let’s face it, such a famous family are In The spotlight and I’m some top highly very lot qualified would have told their nearest and dearest that they’ve had the privilege of bringing this princess into the world.
It would be breaking news surely?!

Spelling it edycayshon
*Edumacating arr kids.

Reactions: 10
The photoshopped garden ( someone’s coloured the grass in 😂😂)
And the real garden
That is far from being like a lawn, and if it's anything like the rest of the house, there won't have been much proper topsoil used, and it will be full of builder's rubbish, ie bricks and general crap, meaning the 'lawn' will never be much!

Reactions: 16
another rabbit hole they fell down, a group of people who act defensive over duck all. Seems a bit cultish. If you genuinely home school your kids becuase you believe, then great- I think it works brilliantly for some. But why are the Inghams even questioning if it is ‘normal pratice”. Is she thinking Paul is in cahoots with the LA and going to disguise himself and come to their door?

They should be proud to show off their children’s work- clearly these people have things to hide.
I say they are the same people who would refuse the police officers to go into the house, saying no warrant no entry.

I say Chris will be practicing Scientology soon as well for some reason
I doubt it don’t they have to hand over a tithe to the church? Can’t see the Minghams parting with cash willingly. 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.