The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy needs a snake charmer & flute to will that manky bleeping hat off. I would be bleeping cringing every time I see the fucker if I was Lazy.

I bet he goes ape tit when Jace whips it off his sweaty head when he’s not looking and has to stand up all the time so no one knocks it off by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My God! How the mighty have fallen! Travel the world?
Money wasted? The mind boggles.View attachment 662973
Of course they were happier they got to play with slime every day and tour a load of swimming pools. What child wouldn’t choose and prefer that. That’s why adults exist to make good decisions on their behalf. bleeping idiot

has sarah forgotten she filmed herself saying she didn’t want them home schooled? Why the sudden change, did the accountant call?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does esme know that its a chinese dragon and not a pattern, home schooling going well
And her attempt at pronouncing c'est la vie was almost like she was a native speaker!

Why would you buy clothes when you don't even know what the slogan says...?

Yes, I caved and watched a vlog...I just wanted to see what their office block (sorry, home) really looked like. But it's OK, I used the other site 👺

Reactions: 11
Also I saw he put excessive heart emojis to lazy on Instagram screams guilt to me think tattoo

Reactions: 15
I'm just thinking how could those children ever go back to school. It was bad enough before but it be impossible for them now after everything. Isabelle before being bullied imagine now, I think it's near impossible for them to ever go back. These homeschooling people all they have to do is google chris ingham and see all they need to know. Imagine seeing all the creepy goings on of their father will raise red flags anyway and now there's all the drama with water safety and it was in the papers too. Plus Sarah being pregnant I think screws them up too and raises even more red flags. They'll see how Iittle education is going on with already the four kids and with another on the way they'll really want to do something about it.

Even though the person said they were doing fine before. Now they're in a different area and it doesn't count. You'll always get someone who is satisfied enough and think you're doing fine and everything checks out.
Now they've ran into someone who really checks people out. They had red flags going off I say and were like we should check these out more.

I know on their trips they talk about the history or what they're learning like first trip to Scotland and talking about mary queen of Scots. Going to school is more than just learning the history of things. They always go on about the history. You need to learn maths and how to do everything in maths. You do science. Geography. It's not just all learning about a place.

If they were told to work out a complicated maths problem eg like isabelle work out a piece of hard algebra. Couldn't do it I say. In geography one example you learn about the different layers of rock or soil. You learn about so much that you have to write a explanation for and draw diagrams for

I don't think they learn any of that.
Sarah on the trips is always saying how the girls are learning about such and such a place or time or person in history. It's not all that.

You have to learn english properly and all the verbs and proverbs and study poems and write essays on them and read books and write your thoughts on them.

They do none of that

I bet she'll have the girls every day working through piles of work that should have been done months ago just before they get a visit from the home education people.
They can easily put dates on from a while ago to trick them.

Younger girls can be shut up with the promise of a big blow out shopping trip not to say anything.

Sarah is probably frantic.

I love the drama. 😂 We're all evil 😂😂

I meet some of the nicest best people on this site ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So after seeing that post Sarah wrote in the home Ed group on Facebook, I've been noseying through the group and reading posts/replies. I know its not directly ingham related but I really don't know who else I could ask. I think I'd be shot down if I asked if the home Ed groups. I know a few lovely tattlers have mentioned they home educate so hope you can help.

Why do lots of the home educators seem so hostile towards their LA'S? The advice is quite passive aggressive at times with how to respond. Only request communication in writing, annual reviews, no samples of childrens work given under any circumstances, just written reports where you give examples of the progress they've made and resources you use. Im not naive in thinking some authorities probably make it difficult but why so evasive? Also, if you never have to provide examples of the work your child is doing, surely people could just be making up things their child knows or has progressed in?

Genuinely asking as I'm curious. Surely Sarah could just be writing a report saying the girls have used this this and this and progressed in this way when we learned about that etc and it will get them off her back without having to provide ANY evidence at all. Do they just take your word for it?! Have I got the wrong end of the stick. Help meh I'm confused 😂🙏
another rabbit hole they fell down, a group of people who act defensive over duck all. Seems a bit cultish. If you genuinely home school your kids becuase you believe, then great- I think it works brilliantly for some. But why are the Inghams even questioning if it is ‘normal pratice”. Is she thinking Paul is in cahoots with the LA and going to disguise himself and come to their door?

They should be proud to show off their children’s work- clearly these people have things to hide.
I say they are the same people who would refuse the police officers to go into the house, saying no warrant no entry.

I say Chris will be practicing Scientology soon as well for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe the baby is on the way so comments are turned off because they can’t police them🤔

Reactions: 13
According to the home Instagram Isla's room still isn't finished a week later! They've obviously been panic homeschooling as has been said on here.
I don't know how the icult can be bothered watching vlogs from a week ago.

Reactions: 23
I say Chris will be practicing Scientology soon as well for some reason
The problem for Chris and Scientology is that he has barred himself from entry into the US for the foreseeable due to his inviting 16 year old's to get naked with him on the family Disney holiday. There was that one time that he and Hi Steve 👋 spotted a UFO over a Little Chef near Bradford which might've endeared themselves to the cause, but I suspect the current lack of funds means his spirit won't be cleansed enough to make it to the HQ in his beloved Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he’s bought weed killer from a garden centre it’ll do duck all. Please tattlers don’t waste your money on any weed killers from garden centres/shops etc. it’s a major bug bear of mine, even the round up labeled ones

Reactions: 18
Are they still filming a few days behind? Or is that only when they go on holidays?

Reactions: 6
That lawn has definately been filtered
Can't see well but is that a rapeseed field behind their property? If it is, my goodness am I glad I don't live in that property. The dust on the plastic foliage combined with the fields will be my death.
I need to confess something: I am quite envious of the size of their garden and aspects of the house. The space available to them is a home educator's dream.
Our son is an only child (home educated for the past few years, mainstream education in another country) and I support children (mostly SEND and in mainstream education) for a modest amount. The money I make doesn't cover my expenses, insurance etc, but it is a labour of love.
We live in a tiny house, with a tiny garden. Our garden is brimming with produce and my students and I have ongoing projects and experiments in a limited space.
We live frugally but my goodness the difference in education is extraordinary.
If I'm honest, I feel like a hypocrite commenting on the home ed aspect of this family. There are families in my area who home educate for various reasons, including actors. I'm commenting on their education purely because I hate the way they exploit their children.

If you make the decision to home educate your children you legally have to facilitate their learning.
The fact remains that they were taken out of mainstream education because:
1. It was inconvenient, they want to travel when they want and not be dictated to.
2. Private education wasn't financially viable.
3. Through his own disgusting behaviour, he put his girls in the most awful position of being bullied.
4. Isabelle was bullied due to inappropriate content on the vlogs (periods) etc.
5. They had to rebrand.
6. He is a control freak and would rather shag his Bissel than support his children with their education.
7. They are both control freaks and can't stand criticism. (Poor teacher who dared to mention anything negative on a school report was probably seen as a hater)
I think that they got so much tit from school that they simply decided to take their children out and off radar, nothing to do with covid.
8. Isabelle is a glorified babysitter. It's disgusting how they use her to look after her siblings, especially Jace!

I'm not in favour of posting screenshots of the home ed groups purely because I cannot relate or understand what other home ed parents experience or the issues they may face. (I do however understand why there is a need to post this in the context of this family and the neglect that's documented on their vlogs)
Personally I feel like I'm biased because I despise what this family stands for.
I despise the fact that they use their children to earn a living.
I despise the fact that he is so crafty and she so ignorant, that their children are undoubtedly exploited on the dark web.
I despise the fact that two narcissists get away with so much, without accountability.
I despise the fact that people accumulate children like possession, yet blatantly ignore their medical, social and educational needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can’t believe so many look up to these idiots. I’ve just been watching another family on YouTube, have taken their 4 kids out of school and have ‘converted’ their old work van into a ‘motor home’ and have spent the last two months going from haven to haven ‘wild camping’. They hired bikes today and have one electric scooter to share, not a helmet in sight. Everything the minghams do they do. Why people, why?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.