The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone asked if that was a Oilseed Rape field behind the garden. OSR should be well past the flowering stage now, that is most likely barley or wheat - almost ready to be harvested.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For a new fence, why does most of it look like it's falling down? Why is there a random panel in a totally different colour?

We're currently deciding on new fences for Mr abbvay to put up if he ever gets days off again, will show him the pics of the inghams fence as an example of what I don't want it to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So after seeing that post Sarah wrote in the home Ed group on Facebook, I've been noseying through the group and reading posts/replies. I know its not directly ingham related but I really don't know who else I could ask. I think I'd be shot down if I asked if the home Ed groups. I know a few lovely tattlers have mentioned they home educate so hope you can help.

Why do lots of the home educators seem so hostile towards their LA'S? The advice is quite passive aggressive at times with how to respond. Only request communication in writing, annual reviews, no samples of childrens work given under any circumstances, just written reports where you give examples of the progress they've made and resources you use. Im not naive in thinking some authorities probably make it difficult but why so evasive? Also, if you never have to provide examples of the work your child is doing, surely people could just be making up things their child knows or has progressed in?

Genuinely asking as I'm curious. Surely Sarah could just be writing a report saying the girls have used this this and this and progressed in this way when we learned about that etc and it will get them off her back without having to provide ANY evidence at all. Do they just take your word for it?! Have I got the wrong end of the stick. Help meh I'm confused 😂🙏
Does anyone else think that there will potentially be a generation of young adults suing their parents for the lack of suitable education and lack of chances they now have in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They need to get it turfed but they're too skint to do this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If he’s bought weed killer from a garden centre it’ll do duck all. Please tattlers don’t waste your money on any weed killers from garden centres/shops etc. it’s a major bug bear of mine, even the round up labeled ones
I have bought weed killer before big brand names they did the job but took days to work so the other week in supermarket saw weed killer their own brand thought I'd tried it as was cheaper and I've got to say it's bloody marvellous works in hours not days

Reactions: 5
Random thought wonder if any mice has taken residence in the garage when creepy has left the doors open.🐭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that there will potentially be a generation of young adults suing their parents for the lack of suitable education and lack of chances they now have in life!
I 100% believe there will be law suits from the family blogging generation. It is history repeating itself, just with a different format. There have been quite a few major child stars who sued the parents. There are far more laws to try and protect them....but not for youtubers. On top of this, the content isn't modirated. I believe France passed laws that allow grown children to ask for the videos to be taken down. What if Isabelle turned 18 and said I dont want any videos of me online because of the impact to my career. Would they delete them?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does esme know that its a chinese dragon and not a pattern, home schooling going well

She called leggings shorts and a t-shirt a jumper 🤦🏼‍♀️

someone asked if that was a Oilseed Rape field behind the garden. OSR should be well past the flowering stage now, that is most likely barley or wheat - almost ready to be harvested.
Why am I getting visions of Creepy "running through the fields of wheat" with Theresa May.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why was isla and jace left alone in the house while creepy was doing the garden another accidant waiting to happen maybe they should go on a peranting course

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.