Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loony tune71

Guys. This has been really bothering me and I’ve finally sussed it.

I KNEW the footage they used last year and said it was loch lomond wasnt, and I assumed it was Loch Long because there’s a forest holidays there, however that didn’t make sense at all as they were in Falkirk at the Kelpies and to go to Loch Long from there is really a ridiculous and pointless journey. BUT I’ve gone back and watched it and it was actually footage of Loch Lubnaig which would be at Forest Holidays Strathyre.

I assume they’ve got confused, because it’s “Loch Lomond and the Trossachs” so assumed every body of water was Loch Lomond. So last year when they were on about how beautiful Loch Lomond was they wouldn’t know because they were never there.

Again meaning when Chris says they were parked up on the east side of the loch last year it’s a big lie because they wouldn’t have driven up Loch Lomond at all. He’s just assuming it’s the same loch as last year and it isn’t. It’s much bigger for one thing 🤣
Your spot on i thought that as well 🤔

Reactions: 9

Spendalot

Absolutely and being so rude to Granny Jane/Zelda who was shielding last year.

What about protecting Nana as well? Sorry she probably just wants to bump her off to get her hands in her cash
You can bet she's got nana insured with her and only her to receive the payout.

• Heart

WillabyWallerby

Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
sorry to q
Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
sorry to quote myself! Sent before finished.
( I now know how I could have easily made a cake there now but as I said I was newly vegan) at their request they asked for a massive watermelon. They both said it was better than a cake and would definitely have that instead again of we were in a nice hot country.....( who knows at this rate!) So for me it's nothing to do with having the watermelon. It's the pointless lying. Always the lying.

specialone50

VIP Member
Scotland you have my sympathy, get your earplugs in the Inghams are in town

Firstly, as I said earlier, Lazy shouting louder than anyone and then making sure she was the main focus of that snippet. Urgh.

Creepy giving us the news that they stopped at the exact same services last year. Wow I’m so pleased for them 🙄 I know some people choose to go to a different location every holiday and I know some go to the same either several times or lots of time. I’m in the going to the same place lots of times group. I don’t feel the need to announce I’ve been to some services before. What a strange lot they are 🥱

Their excitement at entering a neighbouring country. They’re behaving like no one’s ever crossed a border before 😂

Creepy feels like he’s home. Sorry Scotland 🙈

Lands End to John O’Groats and the Minghams have to be the first vloggers to do it with a caravan. Either there’s a good reason why no one else has ever done it or no one else could honestly care less. Yet they make it sound like they’ve won the vlog of the year. Oh my days 🤦‍♀️

Ok so I’m only 3 minutes into it and I’ve eye-rolled so many times already. Let the torture commence.... 🙄
oh my word your avatar is hilarious

• Haha

Stealth1902

Guys does anyone know where those lodges are, thats where they are going to be staying. Thw bit in tonights vlog where it says last July. Maybe we should email to let them know but I dont know where it is.

Reactions: 8

Sunny side up

THE BEST DAY WILD CAMPING AT LOCH LOMOND! WILD SWIMMING & PADDLE BOARDING! SCOTLAND NC500

Driving footage. Lazy starts the vlog by cackling at Isabelle, who is checking her face with her phone camera. She's starting her vlog on her phone because the camera isn't set up. You can hear traffic noise where the Inghams were last night if you're a light sleeper like Lazy is. They wanted to be somewhere closer to the loch so they got up early and went to a car park but overnight parking isn't allowed there. They parked in a coach space but weren't sure if they were allowed to park there so left and drove for 20 minutes. Lazy isn't sure whether it's Loch Low-mond or Loch La Mond. They found a perfect lay-by right on the loch with a pebble beach. Isla, who still has her pyjamas on, is making faces in the background. They decided to just pile in the car and find somewhere else this morning.

Drone shots of the girls on a paddle board in the middle of the loch, not a life jacket in sight. Such a risky thing to do. Isabelle and Esme are good swimmers but Isla doesn't seem to be a very strong swimmer. Lazy cannot see if she's in focus but you don't get more perfect than this. Weather wasn't on their side last year. She cackles at Esme trying to surf on a body board. Creepy inflates the sup boards. The girls have said the loch is warmer than the Cornish sea. Jace, who is wearing a life jacket, says he's going home. I can't blame him to be honest. I'd rather be in Motorway Mansion than on a roadtrip with those fools too. Lazy screeches at the girls to just swim and cackles at Isabelle for saying there is seaweed/lakeweed in the loch. More cackling. Isabelle doesn't like it because it's cold. The girls leave on the sup board and Lazy tells them not to go too far.

Lazy has been sat for 20 minutes wondering why they didn't sup board last year because it's the perfect place to do it. Then she realised they didn't have them last July, going to the loch what inspired them to get sup boards. Jace needs the toilet. Lazy cackles at Esme and say "Moana is at it". Jace thinks there's a bee in his shoe.

Lazy and Jace's turn in the sup board. Lazy is wearing her bikini with all her cellulite on show. Creepy, on a sup board with Esme, is filming and says Lazy and Jace look amazing. Lazy asks who said she couldn't paddle a sup board whilst pregnant. Jace isn't properly strapped in but Lazy doesn't seem to care and is more interested in singing Row your Boat. Creepy doesn't have his strap on. Esme is in the loch, balancing between two sup boards. Creepy is proud of Isabelle, who is swimming on the shore, for embracing life and "being a G". Lazy is holding Jace by his life jacket whilst he splashes in the loch because he's trying to get in. Creepy offered to take Jace out because she wouldn't be able to relax if Creepy wasn't back. He says he would let him swim. Creepy tells Esme to swim back to Isabelle but she grips back onto the sup boards. She lets go but is scared, which Creepy seems to find hilarious.

Lazy sings to Jace again. Jace doesn't want to swim but Lazy tries to unsuccessfully make him. The paddle is too heavy for Jace. Esme swims in the loch. Isabelle is laying on the shore of the loch and Creepy tells her he's proud of her for being a g. Isla has a bag full of rocks. Jace falls asleep in one of Lazy's blankets. The girls are loving life. Creepy is about to go to the shops for skewers so they can have a barbeque.

Creepy lights the barbeque. The vlog goes live on time because they have good signal. Lazy moans about the bugs. Creepy woke her up during the night scratching his bug bites. The bugs aren't out yet but if the do come out they will go running back to the caravan. I'd like to see Lazy try.

In the distance Creepy is sunbathing on a sup board. He then films himself, apologises for his pasty legs, and once again utters the words "Loch La-Mond". It doesn't get better than this. Back on dry land, Lazy can't cope because Jace wants to row his boat so Creepy is walking him up and down the shore. There is a grey cloud above them.

Sweaty Creepy has had the best day he's ever had. It was on his bucket list of bet days he's ever had. They're parked in front of bushes next to the loch. A space further up with no bushes is empty, although Creepy refuses to leave the van due to the midges. He has at least 100 bites on his legs and arms from bringing things from the beach to the van. He didn't notice he'd been bitten until he got back. Lazy refused to help him due to being bitten. She was probably too busy arguing with Jane on Facebook. Creepy never wants to leave. Yes, please stay,. England have had to put up with you for 30 odd years. It's only fair Scotland has a turn for a decade or so.

Someone sent the Inghams a book full of photos of Esme for her birthday last year. Lazy says there is a photo of Jace in the Maldives sat in a high chair pulling the same face as Esme. Creepy dreamed about wild camping next to the loch and having a day in the sun. They're moving onto a different area around the loch tomorrow.

End of vlog

View attachment 625084View attachment 625096View attachment 625152
View attachment 625085View attachment 625087View attachment 625154
What fake tan has he got on his face white patch 😆

Reactions: 8