Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
All this talk of blood clots has got me thinking….
Community midwives do a venous thromboembolism (VTE) risk assessment. Based solely on what I know of her (BMI, age, parity and long distance travel) she scores highly enough to need LMWH (blood thinning injections) every day during pregnancy and for 6 wks after.
If she wants to talk about risks of bloods clots…..she’s a walking risk right there 🙄
Go see a real midwife lazy.
Possibly postnatal clexine. Can’t see her moving much after she gives birth. Not sure about parity. The normally do it after delivery for 10 days. Think it might be after number 6 but that’s just from personal experience

Reactions: 10

qazqaz

It needs one of the national news papers to pick up on this story again. To bloody name and shame them. It's disgusting not wearing life jackets and if Sarah fell off that board with jace neither would stand a chance. She couldn't do a thing been so heavily pregnant.
And let the papers refer to the grooming
You just type in Loch Lomond and it brings up Loch Lomond and the Trossachs 👍
Thanks, I’ve found it. Not sure why I couldn’t last night 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha

Mrs_sb

Possibly postnatal clexine. Can’t see her moving much after she gives birth. Not sure about parity. The normally do it after delivery for 10 days. Think it might be after number 6 but that’s just from personal experience
Risk increased after 3rd baby.
I’ve been on TikTok looking up Chris. I don’t like the app, my son uses it and I detest it. Anyway, it seems it does have its uses! 😁 There’s loads of funny Chris related videos on there. I’ve been laughing out loud at this one 👇

It shows lots of Chris’ styles then the last pic has me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Grandpa Chris 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
so very true , years ago there was a programme called the Partridge family and one of the kids in that was being horifically , physically abused by his father and had money taken off him, no one would have suspected when he turned up on set as he was so happy go lucky, this is what I see happening here almost cut like behaviour with Chris being the leader, the hairstyles are cultish, the behaviour the turning a blind eye to stuff is all pointing to cult behaviour. its sickening to witness
I (as an elder tattler) recall this all too well. Other cast members (David Cassidy and Alison Day) didn’t fair well either. However whatever they sadly suffered they weren’t a cheap YouTube shower from Bradford/Beltoft. They sicken my soul.

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Sarah ,we`ve seen how "knowledgeable" you are on medical facts.:rolleyes:.Now ,will you kindly shut up and F... Off with your self righteous attitude on anything to do with Covid! The majority of people ,if concerned about the vaccine ,ASK QUESTIONS!They don`t spout rubbish on the internet/facebook!I`ve known ,and seen people who`ve either died from this ,or are now living with long term covid .,and all the dreadful issues it leaves you with! If you want to ignore medical experts ,that`s your choice.Quit trying to influence the vunerable people who sadly still tolerate your sh*tty vlogs!🤬
Spot on! You took the words out of my mouth @whatamess123.

Chloe97xo

And imagine Sarah at 34 weeks pregnant having to get in the water to rescue him, Chris wasn't always near them either. Completely irresponsible. So pleased to see so many comments about it on their vlog.
All she cares about is the camera