The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone local know what police/fire/mountain rescue area this would come under? I want to send them all a link to this video maybe they will make an example of them
Loch Lomond have a rescue boat. They are deployed by the police when they receive a report of people in difficulty on/in the water. Lomond Mountain Rescue would be the local MR team but they wouldn’t get called out for a water incident, it would be the rescue boat instead. Police area is Argyll and Bute and the national park also has its own warden team.

Reactions: 19
Ok so far I have reported it to, loch lomond mountain rescue, loch lomond national park, the ScottishSun and Glasgow Live

• Heart
Reactions: 70
But she has urine testers with her so she's fine🙄
Pisses me off so much. I was actually due the week after she is. I had my baby incredibly early at 26wks. The way she is carrying on, there’s no excuse for it. I hope she ends up with stitches from her arse to her elbow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't know what I found more worrying!

The girls in the middle of the loch without life jackets on.

Sarah heavily pregnant with Jace on her board.

Chris encouraging Esme to swim back to Isabelle with no life jacket on despite the fact that she said she was cold and her chest was hurting!

Every single person was in danger today!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
This is the problem I have with them. I am all for people deciding for themselves and doing their own research. But it's clear that she doesn't really understand what she's talking about and gets all of her information from other people on social media, who in turn also haven't understood it. The more it gets passed around, the more an article becomes used to try to prove something that it was never saying in the first place. My step sister constantly shares things like this on facebook, and gets angry when people point out that what she has shared is actually saying the opposite to what she thinks it is. People who are pro the vaccine also end up sharing "facts" that aren't true too and it usually ends up with all people involved not really knowing what they are saying anymore.

People like Sarah should accept that they have a greater influence over so called "fans" so wherever she posts about it, it will be shared around and is never going to be the same as the average person just having a discussion with friends/family. She doesn't know enough about it either way and so should decide what she wants to do and leave other people to decide for themselves too, with their own research if they feel that's what they need to do and hopefully from somewhere more reliable than facebook.
Saying a two year old has died and Jane has to point out a two year old wouldn’t have had the vax. Lazy does her best to sound intelligent and up for a debate yet comes across as a right old numpty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Worried about blood clots from a vaccine, but not worried about blood clots from DVT from sitting in a car for hours on end. ...yep makes sense.
All this talk of blood clots has got me thinking….
Community midwives do a venous thromboembolism (VTE) risk assessment. Based solely on what I know of her (BMI, age, parity and long distance travel) she scores highly enough to need LMWH (blood thinning injections) every day during pregnancy and for 6 wks after.
If she wants to talk about risks of bloods clots…..she’s a walking risk right there 🙄
Go see a real midwife lazy.

Reactions: 23
Ironically the Loch Lomond park Facebook page posted today about water safety because it’s drowning prevention week.

Reactions: 44
All this talk of blood clots has got me thinking….
Community midwives do a venous thromboembolism (VTE) risk assessment. Based solely on what I know of her (BMI, age, parity and long distance travel) she scores highly enough to need LMWH (blood thinning injections) every day during pregnancy and for 6 wks after.
If she wants to talk about risks of bloods clots…..she’s a walking risk right there 🙄
Go see a real midwife lazy.
Possibly postnatal clexine. Can’t see her moving much after she gives birth. Not sure about parity. The normally do it after delivery for 10 days. Think it might be after number 6 but that’s just from personal experience

Reactions: 10
Beanie update:

I apologise in advance, but I thought I'd go back to the start of 2021 to see what Creepy's beanie habits are for the year so far (you're welcome, I think).

So going from most recent to January 1, Creepy has done:

Grey: 117
Black: 31
AWOL: 11
Grey + Black: 3
DSB: 1
Other colours: 0
Without: 0

AWOL = Didn't appear on screen at all
DSB = Didn't Show Beanie (appeared on screen but cropped out the beanie/head)
Grey + Black = He wore both beanies in the same vlog.

So, he's only ever worn black or grey, but grey is clearly the beanie of choice (he says he has 3 of them, but until I see them all on screen together, I don't believe him). He strangely started the year wearing black a lot but then seemingly lost it. And he often chooses to not vlog at all or not put himself in the vlog (his family don't get that choice). Or he's off shagging about, of course.

He's not shown his hair once this year. I wonder if any of his family ever see him without a beanie anymore?

• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey – Beanie watch begins
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey + Black
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• DSB
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey + Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• AWOL
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• AWOL
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Grey
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• Black
• AWOL
• Grey + Black
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey
• Grey
• Grey
• Black
• Grey

As for today, he's continuing the black regime, as if to prove a point. Have you ever seen such a smug twit considering how shite and stressful their life is? Also, beanie in the loch!

Screenshot 2021-06-19 22.41.13.png
Screenshot 2021-06-19 22.42.05.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The way Chris was encouraging Esme to swim back to Isabelle today there are no words,totally irresponsible of him. Mr and Mrs Ingham buy life jackets for your children's safety. I've also noticed how Chris was like a giddy school child in todays vlog compared to when he was in Blackpool. He is definitely not comfortable around people. He is really isolating his children slowly but surely from everyone. Sarah get yourself home and get yourself properly checked over. I have never ever ever heard of a pregnant woman taking it upon herself to medically check herself with urine strips and blood pressure monitor. I wonder what her midwife thinks of this. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 61
Seriously social services need to visit them ASAP they continuously don’t give a duck scuse my Lang about their kids and today tops it. you never go into or on water without life jackets,they are seriously bad parents they are even putting their unborn child at risk

THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
My heart was slightly in my mouth 👀
And I’m glad to see in the comments they were pulled up about the others not having life’s jackets on

Fuckwit parenting yet again but because nothing did happen they will smugly carry on being dicks

On a totally trivial point how come she never ties her hair back or the girls ( although I think Isla had hers in a top knot) it’s always swishing around her face 🤔
Mine too! Finally it seems the kiddie fam are also realising the Inghams are NOT perfect.
As for Sarah`s dreadfully unkempt hair .,she `s obviously banking on getting a starring role in the next season of "sister wives". ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is one of the worst things they’ve done this time with having them in that freezing cold incredibly deep water at 9 and 11 years old without life jackets! You could see the fear in Esme’s face as Chris was basically ordering her to swim back to shore in that icy cold water! Esme is normally a confident girl and would have no problem jumping into the sea but you could see how apprehensive she was but Chris would just not let up. I really think they should be reported to social services this time. One of those poor children will pay the ultimate price for their negligence one day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve been on TikTok looking up Chris. I don’t like the app, my son uses it and I detest it. Anyway, it seems it does have its uses! 😁 There’s loads of funny Chris related videos on there. I’ve been laughing out loud at this one 👇

It shows lots of Chris’ styles then the last pic has me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ve been on TikTok looking up Chris. I don’t like the app, my son uses it and I detest it. Anyway, it seems it does have its uses! 😁 There’s loads of funny Chris related videos on there. I’ve been laughing out loud at this one 👇

was going to go to bed, but now i'm off to fall down a tiktok wormhole :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Stop I've literally just woken my baby up laughing at this and browsing the other threads. By far the funniest threads on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.