The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get REALLY frustrated with Sarah’s constant “etc etc”

I find it so grating!

Reactions: 7
Sorry. I am feeling a bit grinchy today but the show must go on!
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have an enjoyable day and appreciate not being an Ingham. :)
I think it`s definately a stressful time of year ,especially for those of us who do the majority of the Xmas shopping (both gifts and groceries) ,prepare everything ,clean the house ,finnish up work ,then spend the holiday cooking..unlike someone i could mention! Thanks ladies for all the laughs you`ve given me this year ,and to those doing recaps ,many thanks for doing so on my behalf.
I wish you all a very happy ,relaxed Christmas ,whoever you`re spending it with.Oh ,and for sure i`m truly grateful i won`t be anywhere near an ingham!!.Much love ,and all you wish for an more for the new year! xoxo

Reactions: 10
Why I’m even bothered defending my posts il never know, but I’m gonna say something and then leave it there.
Firstly,
I’m not an “established member” of anywhere. It’s a gossip thread.
Stop taking yourselves so seriously. It’s not that deep.
Secondly, you all rip the inghams to shreds for their lies.
Yet defend a user that tells continuous lies and at times makes this whole thread look like a hate campaign that comes dangerously close to harassment. Anyone get a job in isla’s School yet? Do you hide in the cloakroom to report them to social services like suggested?!
??
If someone who posts on here, admits that they are more than one person on an account.
Then says they are also a “victim” of Chris Ingham.
Then Ends up having an off topic thread on a gossip site just about her ?
Also Manages to have “run in’s” with the inghams online while they’re in Lapland ??‍♀ WHILE THEYRE IN LAPLAND ??

Then outright Claims the identity of someone else online... when it’s not her ?
It’s amusing, and the fact people jump to defend it ?
I have no issues with her or anyone here, not at all.
But will I make fun of how ridiculous it is, yep!
Will you all hate me. Probably.
Do I really care. Not really.
I actually am a nice enough person (on a full moon. Whatever) but I don’t suffer fools or people who make this thread look foolish.
Don’t bother jumping on me.. ignore me!! More on.
Like I do with many people unless they’re making this place a circus.

Tbh, Oohthedramas posts every few pages attacking sassy just ruin this forum for me. But I suppose I’m sassy on another account too x
Not at all and I’m very sorry I ruin the atmosphere of a thread that spends 80% of the time calling Sarah obese ?

Merry Christmas all... and goooooodnight

Edit: laughing that this is post 666 ???
It would be wouldn’t it ?

Reactions: 30
Welcome jem!!!
You’re possibly the 3rd account that’s dedicated their first post entirely to commenting about myself/sassy ??
Such a coincidence ?

Sassy gets called out...
Sassy goes quite...
Yet another “new account” pops up.

Regardless welcome to the thread!
The more the merrier!!
I promise I play nice at times ?
I’m almost certain Santa will come tonight ??‍♀

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I've had an account and been liking peoples hilarious comments about Creepy and Lazy since summer actually. If Sassy can indeed keep up multiple personas and accounts over that time period specifically as she knew in the future someone would begin target bullying her then bravo to her- thats quite impressive. This forum has for the most part been brilliant (esp compared to GG) for everyones witty, insightful commentary without fear of being mocked or ridiculed, no matter how ridiculous some comments may be, it would be a shame for that to stop.

But yes, Merry Xmas to all (except you Creepy- only coal for you.)

Reactions: 6
Why I’m even bothered defending my posts il never know, but I’m gonna say something and then leave it there.
Firstly,
I’m not an “established member” of anywhere. It’s a gossip thread.
Stop taking yourselves so seriously. It’s not that deep.
Secondly, you all rip the inghams to shreds for their lies.
Yet defend a user that tells continuous lies and at times makes this whole thread look like a hate campaign that comes dangerously close to harassment. Anyone get a job in isla’s School yet? Do you hide in the cloakroom to report them to social services like suggested?!
??
If someone who posts on here, admits that they are more than one person on an account.
Then says they are also a “victim” of Chris Ingham.
Then Ends up having an off topic thread on a gossip site just about her ?
Also Manages to have “run in’s” with the inghams online while they’re in Lapland ??‍♀ WHILE THEYRE IN LAPLAND ??

Then outright Claims the identity of someone else online... when it’s not her ?
It’s amusing, and the fact people jump to defend it ?
I have no issues with her or anyone here, not at all.
But will I make fun of how ridiculous it is, yep!
Will you all hate me. Probably.
Do I really care. Not really.
I actually am a nice enough person (on a full moon. Whatever) but I don’t suffer fools or people who make this thread look foolish.
Don’t bother jumping on me.. ignore me!! More on.
Like I do with many people unless they’re making this place a circus.

Not at all and I’m very sorry I ruin the atmosphere of a thread that spends 80% of the time calling Sarah obese ?

Merry Christmas all... and goooooodnight

Edit: laughing that this is post 666 ???
It would be wouldn’t it ?
Well said & Merry Christmas oohthedrama

Reactions: 6
And it's almost the same as the family vlog but shorter. So really what's the point?
I think their plan now is to tout Issy out to advertisers/sponsors as an up and coming squeaky clean teen to pay their mortgage and likely her school fees too. They know brand Ingham is tainted and they need Sassybelle to bring home the money.

I think their plan now is to tout Issy out to advertisers/sponsors as an up and coming squeaky clean teen to pay their mortgage and likely her school fees too. They know brand Ingham is tainted and they need Sassybelle to bring home the money.
So please get rid of the main channel we won't have to look at or hear either of them

Reactions: 3
So watched issys vlog and the whole pool thing was her own vlog footage. Chris... If issys gunna be weekend vlogging, dont use her footage in the main vlog.

Reactions: 10
It won't work though. As I said and I hate to but, Isabelle is sadly damaged goods because she will forever be linked to Creepy. People will complain and she will be dropped from a lot of sponsorship deals unless Lazy leaves him and takes the kids (two of whom aren't even his).

Reactions: 5
It won't work though. As I said and I hate to but, Isabelle is sadly damaged goods because she will forever be linked to Creepy. People will complain and she will be dropped from a lot of sponsorship deals unless Lazy leaves him and takes the kids (two of whom aren't even his).
One of them... We've got no proof Isla isn't his!

One of them... We've got no proof Isla isn't his!
Exactly...and to be honest I am also a big believer that it also can take a lot more than being the biological dad to be a true dad to anyone!
Regardless of how anyone feels about Chris, and sly digs about how he is with Issy. She obviously does choose to be with him whether we like it or not. She obviously thinks the world of him, whether we like it or not. Children are children and no matter how bad parents are, they are still their parents biological or not.

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating Christmas - and don’t get as many presents as the inghams ?

Exactly...and to be honest I am also a big believer that it also can take a lot more than being the biological dad to be a true dad to anyone!
Regardless of how anyone feels about Chris, and sly digs about how he is with Issy. She obviously does choose to be with him whether we like it or not. She obviously thinks the world of him, whether we like it or not. Children are children and no matter how bad parents are, they are still their parents biological or not.
But that is what (alleged) grooming is. He will be wanting her to trust him

I watched the Sarah Say's vlog thois morning before the dogs woke up

Argos – slime diy kit, Sarah said it was 3 for 2. £20 each
B&M - 150 piece marker pen set. £7.99
The Works – Colour your own picture frame. £4
The Works – Pom-pom gel pens. £4
Argos – Be u Sparkle Box. A treasure craft box. Sarah says they were 2 for £15 so assume her and Isla got one each.
Argos - Be U Deluxe Jewellery box. Another 2 for £15.
TK Maxx – Unicorn Academy books, 4 pack. £4.99. She got her some books even though Esme doesn’t like reading apparently but Lazy said she has to share them with Isla. Poor kid can’t even have her own presents.
Tornado Colour Changing Lamp. Was originally bought for Isabelle but Isabelle told her she didn’t want a glittery one so it was given to Esme. Didn’t say where she got it from but it’s £12.99 at the Range which is where she probably wants you to believe she got it from. She actually got it from Amazon for £13.47. Missed a bargain there babe…
Argos – poopsie surprise unicorn which Sarah said were 3 for 2. £49.99 each
Smyth’s Toys - Sylvanian Families Baby Castle Playground. £14.99
Smyth’s Toys - Sylvanian Families Baby Choo Choo Train. Sarah says the SF sets were bought for Esme and Isla to play with their LOL Dolls in them. £14.99
Smyth’s Toys -Sylvanian Families Sunshine Nursery Bus. £24.99
Amazon - Sylvanian Families Hot Dog Van. Apparently it was sooooppppeeeerrrr cheap. £19.99
Argos - LOL Surprise pop up store £39.99 but yesterday she said it was 3 for 2. Granny and Grandpa bought them it apparently but she didn’t tell us that yesterday when she showed it in Isla’s haul.
Amazon - LOL Doll pearl surprise, says it was £29.99 and 3 for 2.
Smyths - LOL headphones, £19.99.
B&M - LOL Doll Who Am I? Game. Probably just a crap version of Guess Who. £3.99. Apparently Isabelle will enjoy playing with it. Yep… I’m sure she will…
Home Bargins - LOL Doll Fashion Designer Studio. Sarah says it was £12.99 or £14.99.
Total - £303.36 or £301.36
I’m surprised they didn’t get LOL Bed sheets.

I imagine they’re opening their prezzies with shocked faces right now. ‘Isla here’s your 263rd present’ When’s the big Land Rover ‘Surprise’ going to happen boo boos? I’ll try and make it over to watch.

Granny Jayne and Grandad Steve are probably only there to take the presents home back to the shops whilst the Minghams head to Scotland.

Merry Christmas Boo Boos, I hope you get that Costa/Home Bargains/ Nando's sponsor deal that you always wanted.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.