The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they ACTUALLY JOKING. Sarah FaceTimed Isla at the dentist instead of getting off her lazy arse and going with her to hold her hand etc. I don’t have kids but that part actually really annoyed me

Also when you get a tooth out they ABSOLUTELY tell you not to drink with a straw as it can pull out the clot in the hole left behind. First thing they do, give her a drink with a straw. Un-f**king-believable

Reactions: 32
Are they ACTUALLY JOKING. Sarah FaceTimed Isla at the dentist instead of getting off her lazy arse and going with her to hold her hand etc. I don’t have kids but that part actually really annoyed me
im sorry but i find that so bizzare, understandable to parents out here who work full time !! And simply cannot be with their child at a dentist appointment however sarah does not work infact she does nothing :)

Reactions: 20
im sorry but i find that so bizzare, understandable to parents out here who work full time !! And simply cannot be with their child at a dentist appointment however sarah does not work infact she does nothing :)
It wouldn’t be so bizarre except for the fact that anything important like getting issy’s glasses, taking her to therapy, now this. Is always Chris going. Literally never Sarah. Not sure why it’s annoyed me as much as it has but she’s disgustingly lazy.

Reactions: 19
I like to think the hairdresser made his hair worse on purpose.

I said yesterday he had a weird chunk out of his fringe. So I reckon this drastic cut was to try and fix whatever he’d done to that
Probably snapped off with the amount of dye he uses or maybe fell off in a greasy icicle in lapland.

Reactions: 7
I love how Sarah didn't want to go with him to get his hair cut (which is fair enough), but she doesn't trust him enought to let him go alone as both Esme and Isabelle had to go with him (or she couldn't be bothered watching them).

Reactions: 2
Jesus, if that pregnancy bump in the snow wasn’t weird enough, what is this stripy triangular haircut all about? I mean seriously what do the pair of them look like?! ?

Reactions: 6
Few things on tonight’s video, in the car away to do the “errands” with no girls? Either home alone or “granny Jane” had them with no mention of it. Not sure why they would need her to look after them doing just “errands” And Sarah in her purple knit jumper and the hair that was supposedly cut but doesn’t actually look like it has been looks like a throwback to my mum in the 1980’a dear god woman get a decent haricut (maybe she goes to the same place as creepy) and get a style! Looking back at photos from early pregnancy she really has fattened our face wise and those jumpers absolutely do not help that!

Reactions: 1
THE TRIANGLE FRINGE, WTAF.

Of course they would think it's fine to use the word traumatic and click bait a picture of Isla with blood dripping from her mouth. That is just so them. Dental work is not trauma. There are children that have major, invasive, life saving surgery and I found that really insensitive.

Reactions: 19
I love how Sarah didn't want to go with him to get his hair cut (which is fair enough), but she doesn't trust him enought to let him go alone as both Esme and Isabelle had to go with him (or she couldn't be bothered watching them).
Hmmm ,knowing mommie dearest as we do ,i`d opt for the latter.Anything to get out of minding her own kids.Sarah ,do enlighten those ifam (who still think you`re "Mother of the year") ,exactly why you and Chris decided on number 4??

Reactions: 4
THE TRIANGLE FRINGE, WTAF.

Of course they would think it's fine to use the word traumatic and click bait a picture of Isla with blood dripping from her mouth. That is just so them. Dental work is not trauma. There are children that have major, invasive, life saving surgery and I found that really insensitive.
It hadn’t actually bothered Isla anyway so it wasn’t traumatic she actually said it was fine. So the clickbait was a lie. Can you not report that?

Reactions: 8
Omg is that picture serious?! I thought one of you had photoshopped it ? oh lord, if he’s paid for a hair cut , I would demand a refund! Hahahaha!

It wouldn’t be so bizarre except for the fact that anything important like getting issy’s glasses, taking her to therapy, now this. Is always Chris going. Literally never Sarah. Not sure why it’s annoyed me as much as it has but she’s disgustingly lazy.
It probably annoyed you because it's so ridiculous. When you're a child you want your mum there at dental appointments, etc. As a mum i'm sure you'd know you need to be there for your child. I just can't get my head round her attitude on this.

Reactions: 12
When I was 14 ish, I had to go under general anaesthetic at the hospital to have 4 teeth removed and a cyst which required stitches. My mum went with me for that, and I would never have dreamed of going to the dentist near enough alone at the age of 6! That was 10 years ago now and although I don't go with my parents anymore, if I required work doing they would 9/10 times come with me still.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.