The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they want to get us talking baby names so we get distracted from talking about what rubbish parents they are, all the flaws of Pylon Palace and Creepy's latest wrong doings.
And it is working, people call them thick but they know exactly what they are doing when they post a video like this, it draws attention away from everything else being talked about, and guess what if something else happens whats the betting they release another letter so tattle goes into overdrive guessing the same names over and over again

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Somewhere for Prinny to go when they travel

I heard esme say yesterday “most children when they go shopping buy toys we buy plants”
Maybe most children haven’t got a garage full of toys like you Esme and most children don’t have treats daily
The plants thing 🙄 what is it with all the fake plants that really do LOOK fake!
You can get some really nice ones, that look like the real deal, but theirs are cheap and so tacky. Fine for the kids bedrooms, but not around your house!

The brain lickers.. no bloody way. I allowed the kids have one once when they first came out and that was it. It hurt my kids tongue! What the hell is in them 😳
When the ice cream man came around and I wanted to give my 4 kids some money to treat themselves, I warned them that if they came back with a brain licker, it would be going in the bin.

Chris's glass cleaning thingy, I want one 😄 I do find it odd though how often he goes around cleaning the floors and glass though. Not very "manly" is it 🤔

Reactions: 21
And it is working, people call them thick but they know exactly what they are doing when they post a video like this, it draws attention away from everything else being talked about, and guess what if something else happens whats the betting they release another letter so tattle goes into overdrive guessing the same names over and over again
The last few pages have felt more like the secret Ifam group!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A point which I'm trying to make. Their analytics were covered by someone else.
Not only are the majority of subscribers adult, but adult males over a certain age. WHY would adult males over a certain age watch a family channel with young children and a teen?
We could argue that children watch it on dad's channel, sure, but that will be a small percentage.

Imagine your husband, dad, uncles or grandad watching them actively. To watch Lazy shop? To watch Creepy skate? Why would that interest them?
The mere thought makes me sick🤢

I'm so sorry that you lost your friend. I pray that baby is well and that you recover soon.
Thank you for sharing this here. I really hope she reads this and that it hits a nerve somewhere, because this is reality.
Sending you a lot of strength and positive energy x
Sorry for the loss of your friend to covid 19 but Lazy and Creepy just think its not going to get them because its not really anything but they are the type that don't catch it and like your friend who does everything they are supposed to do catch it and in your friends case die from it. They should take more responsibility towards their family and friends (sorry forgot their friends are imaginary ) so no bother there. but allowing the girls to go into shops with no masks is ridiculous and she should be wearing one also and if she is so prone to fainting then she should certainly not be out driving a car with kids in it. If she does need to shop she should be going into the shop and out again as quickly as possible not vlogging whilst in the shop also she has a (husband) who should be doing the shopping if necessary.

The plants thing 🙄 what is it with all the fake plants that really do LOOK fake!
You can get some really nice ones, that look like the real deal, but theirs are cheap and so tacky. Fine for the kids bedrooms, but not around your house!

The brain lickers.. no bloody way. I allowed the kids have one once when they first came out and that was it. It hurt my kids tongue! What the hell is in them 😳
When the ice cream man came around and I wanted to give my 4 kids some money to treat themselves, I warned them that if they came back with a brain licker, it would be going in the bin.

Chris's glass cleaning thingy, I want one 😄 I do find it odd though how often he goes around cleaning the floors and glass though. Not very "manly" is it 🤔
The window cleaning item he is using has been around for several years I bought mine about 3 years ago and it is the best thing for using in the shower, or even cleaning the car windows in frosty mornings as if you use water to clear them you just take that over the window and its clear. There is several makes of them now even in the cheap shops but I don't know if they are as good as the original make.

Reactions: 16
yeah living at home for a while is more common as house prices are ridiculous. i can’t see her branching out and finding someone and starting a life as she seems so sheltered. i can see her like you said getting a part time job somewhere , she should have money from her channel which would be great to use for travelling etc but i doubt she’ll see any of that or actually leave and experience that
All those kids know now is the YouTube life. I honestly believe Sarah and Chris have them believing that they will have the same lifestyle when they reach adulthood. Vlog every day and sell tat to fans. That is the career mapped out for them. Education is way down on the list of priorities now. Sarah is as thick as two short planks but in her mind she is a successful business woman, and her kids can follow in her footsteps 🙄 what they aren't taking into account are the social skills that are so vitally important for a child's development. Both for friendships and also relationships when the time comes. Creepy is the example Isabelle is being shown of how men should behave 😳 those kids are so isolated now, no school and no extra curricular activities and living in the hole of nowhere. Which is fine if you are living a normal life! They aren't keeping up with fashion trends with their mates and talking about boys and music etc.. they are stuck in a toxic bubble.
I have 4 teenagers at home and my eldest passed away in a tragic accident when a teen. Everytime my kids are out with friends I feel like I'm holding my breath until they are all back home safe and sound, but I can't wrap them in cotton wool. They need to have a life and I can't let my fears stop them from having one outside our home. The Ingham kids don't stand a chance. It's heartbreaking to see 😪
I honestly don't believe Sarah would be having another baby if Isabelle in particular wasn't at home to be an unpaid full time nanny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe Lazy won't do a four letter name for the newbie because that will leave Isabelle out. She would be the only one with a different dad, a non four letter name and one middle name not two. I'm presuming Lazy and Creepy will continue giving two middle names for their joint offspring, one being a family name.
I didn`t realise Isla and Esme had 2 middle names? I`m going with Ava or Avia.

Reactions: 2
Luna is the name of my daughter's great grandmother can they not ruin another name we like and have connections to.
Sorry I think it might be Luna, which is a lovely name, with the Harry Potter connection or Solar because of the caravan connection 😉😉

Reactions: 5
Maybe shes gonna go with 'Lazy' (pronounced Lacey 😂) so we stop calling her it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello. Long time lurker but first time poster.
The whole situation about this family really really frustrates me.
But this has to be said....Sarah you clearly read here. You absolutely disgust me. Going around shops "claiming" you faint/become unwell or whatever jumble comes put your mouth and yet still continue to do it.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. When I was 20 weeks I passed put in a supermarket, required a ambulance and had to be kept in for 2 days and it petrified me to go out again except if I really had to aka to take my 2 little ones to school.
I've just tested positive for covid 19 despite not been anywhere for 2 weeks (again except school runs because I don't actually need too). Chances are I've caught it off my husband who's a first responder and I'm petrified. We all self isolating (luckily noones got any symptoms as of yet except me) and the guilt I have for my 2 little ones not being able to go to school and get a proper education makes me feel like a absolute failure because as much as I will home school them until they can go back, I know personally I cant deliver the same way the teachers can. Its a long period of time for them to go without even seeing thier friends but I do it because I actually care about the health etc of not only my kids but everyone else around them.
I lost my best friend to covid 4 months ago. She was only 30. Very healthy and her anxiety was sky high due to covid. She was petrified. She spent 3 weeks on a ventilator and died alone. Left behind 3 young children. She only went out once a month for a food shop. She properly home schooled her kids (home schooling before covid came around) and still caught it and passed away. Its always the people who follow the rules who get the punishment .

You Sarah make me sick. As a mother I really don't understand why you wouldn't want the best for your children which believe it or not does not involve a "fancy, set for life" home.
I have a mortgage, I live in a 5 bedroom house ,in a quiet area with a big enough garden. I'm pretty happy with that. But even if I didn't, a simple roof over my head, food in my kids stomach's (proper food not junk) and somewhere my kids can get clean etc would always be my priority.
Chris and Sarah, as a parent.....your children are supposed to be your priority. No big houses, no "set for life" bank accounts etc.
The best thing you can give your kids is love, time, support and opportunities. Not a bigger house that you can trap them in.

I could rant on and on but quite frank, I need to try and get some sleep if the heartburn allows (yes Sarah maybe another thing for you to suddenly moan about) and to try and stop coughing.
I have a busy day today....actually looking after my 2 little ones, not letting guilt get to me and home schooling.
I`m so sorry for what you`re going through ,and for the tragic loss of your friend. Sarah is a disgrace to both women ,and mother`s everywhere! She wouldn`t recognise a moral if it jumped up and bit her on her ( rapidlygrowing) nose.:mad:

Reactions: 19
The thing is (and you don’t have to agree with me, it’s all fine) it doesn’t matter whatever we speak about in this thread, good or bad, they’ll thrive off of it in the meantime. To them, even bad publicity is good publicity.

They are desperate for people to talk about them, even if that means to talk about controversial issues such as Chris’ cheating or their poor parenting or just being toxic people overall. I have my suspicions that the whole “haters, troll” comments from both of them is to enable our anger at them, which is incredibly manipulative and sly. It’s a difficult issue for us tattlers who, even though we joke about sometimes, are actually here to spread as much awareness of their family’s dodgy doing and also because of safety/concerns with their children. To make matters worse, they’re both narcissists, so that will only make them thrive off of what’s been said and talked about even further. There’s nothing we can do but just to try and keep spreading awareness about this family and their controversial ways even if that means giving them the benefit of the doubt for some attention time to time.

This isn’t tattlers’ fault though. We’re not giving them what they want on a silver platter because we’re here to spread awareness and try to get this family accountable for their actions, even if that takes months or years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do that that name and your little nugget is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

I know she mentioned Luna and Nova in a "baby name" vlog when they were expecting Jace... just not sure they would choose either now as it was already mentioned but who knows - I do have a slight obsession with baby names if I'm honest 😁 I would have100 children just so that I could choose names 🤣🤣🤣 Actually, maybe they'll go for something like Lake, Laken or possibly push the boat way out and go with Star as Sarah has said she likes "space" names... if I were having a baby girl now I'd be tempted to go with "Sparrow" - not exactly for everyone and my hubby would never ever be ok with a name like that but I absolutely love it :m
Hmmm , Lake would go along with Jace`s middle name River ,maybe Ace Lake? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick question because I don’t want to watch- have the Mary Shortle gifted prams made an appearance yet? Now they have sooooooo much space there is no excuse to keep them boxed up. I wonder if they even kept them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.