The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a TUI plane in the back of one of their insta pictures - I’m assuming you all have informed the officials and the villages/companies?

I know people won’t like this but I actually think they are really lucky to be able to take their girls to Lapland. It will be an amazing holiday for the girls. If I had the money I’d take my kids and take them out during term time to do so. Sadly I’m not in a position to do so.
I don’t begrudge them these holidays. I’d tell them to enjoy it while the money lasts. As it won’t be forever.

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of these trips are for a day only, is that the case? Wow and she’s just had to explain over and over about taking the kids out of school and will have to again, they finish soon so why not wait?!

Reactions: 4
I know people won’t like this but I actually think they are really lucky to be able to take their girls to Lapland. It will be an amazing holiday for the girls. If I had the money I’d take my kids and take them out during term time to do so. Sadly I’m not in a position to do so.
I don’t begrudge them these holidays. I’d tell them to enjoy it while the money lasts. As it won’t be forever.
I think people would give them less ‘hate’ if it was for special once in a lifetime trip like Lapland which basically only nappy’s a certain time of the year. They can however, go to Dubai, Disneyland Florida, Australia etc any time of the year and it’s not like they can’t afford to go in school holidays which is the reason a lot of families take their children in term time as the fee for doing so is less than the money they save.

Reactions: 12
I know a lot of these trips are for a day only, is that the case? Wow and she’s just had to explain over and over about taking the kids out of school and will have to again, they finish soon so why not wait?!
Because it's cheaper to take the girls now rather then when schools start half term, still no excuse. Two holidays in less than 2 weeks during term time, if this was any other family they would be fined and probably be monitored by the LEA.

Her rant at the end pissed me off, yes I agree going on holiday and making memories is super important but education is just as important and taking kids out during important educational times of their life will only end up being detrimental to the girls in the long run.

Reactions: 16
Gee, they've got to be the most predictable people on the planet. Also is anyone else starting to feel like they're about to lose their tit if Sarah complains one more time about anything pregnancy related? "I'm not in for a fun morning "....it's like, listen witch...would you rather know or not know if you have gestational diabetes? Especially with your diet. It just seems like it's a huge inconvenience and chore for her to do anything that involves checking on the wellbeing of the baby or herself. Is she even trying to hide how much she just doesn't care at this point? Eeek, such a vile woman.

Reactions: 17
Just shows how greedy they are for a freebie, they tried to change the dates because of Dubai and they couldn’t. Why not say sorry Dubai but maybe another time we already have plans..

Because it's cheaper to take the girls now rather then when schools start half term, still no excuse. Two holidays in less than 2 weeks during term time, if this was any other family they would be fined and probably be monitored by the LEA.
But they think they are invincible, hopefully not for much longer! Home schooling really would be the way to go but they are too thick for that.

Reactions: 1
haha Sarahs rant at the end I thought she was going to pop her face was so red at the end. By the way Sarah I dont mind people going on holiday but your dirty creepy hubby gets upto no good when on holidays and going where there is lots of children with him is just wrong shame on you Sarah and I hope the girls enjoy it but I hope you and creepy spend it constantly worrying he might be stopped. Oh and by the way it will be amazing memories if your Australia hol was anything to go by :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have to say I feel sorry for all the hard working families that are there with Lazy and Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they left yesterday then that means the girls are missing the rest of the school week, right? Or is it normal for break to start on a Tuesday?

And why is Sarah acting like they always spend their own money on holidays? Just more lies to mislead the less enlightened.

Reactions: 3
London, sorry ? that's just my guess
Cheers, I looked it up online and there is only a Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London.

BREAKING NEWS

Yesterday they gave the kids a box from the North Pole which included an invite to their Lapland holiday. They went to stay in a hotel overnight before the flight. So they might be in Lapland as I write this.

Sarah's rant at the end shows how warped her mind is.
People don't "hate" taking the girls on holidays they dislike how their channel portrays these surprises as normal family life and available for everyone if you save up.
They don't save up. They get promotional trips, discounted holidays and likely claim back tax as a business trip.

The biggest problem is her husband. He has been proven to have sent inappropriate messages and photos yet carries on as a "genuine family man" when the reality is he's a dirty predator who should be punished not carrying on without a care in the world. His victims have to carry on seeing this gloating, bragging manipulating couple pretend life is great and that's what makes people react so negatively towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shows they are still scared of people knowing though as no mention in yesterday’s video, I couldn’t live like that

Reactions: 6
If they left yesterday then that means the girls are missing the rest of the school week, right? Or is it normal for break to start on a Tuesday?
My Daughter breaks up next Wed and has end of term tests to get done by then, she is the same age as Issy so I'm assuming it's the same kind of thing for most year 8's which is why I'd never take my Daughter out of school when she is due to be assessed on what she has learnt that term.

Reactions: 4
Thing is they booked this months ago, way before dubai came calling. So originally this would have been the only time they took them out of school. Dubai was clearly to good to pass up knowing they were having to have more time off school this month. Isabelles missing her school concert tomorrow night...

Reactions: 8
Some schools do break up on Wednesday or Tuesday for a holiday break. In the same way, some years the first day back at school is in fact a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Gee, they've got to be the most predictable people on the planet. Also is anyone else starting to feel like they're about to lose their tit if Sarah complains one more time about anything pregnancy related? "I'm not in for a fun morning "....it's like, listen witch...would you rather know or not know if you have gestational diabetes? Especially with your diet. It just seems like it's a huge inconvenience and chore for her to do anything that involves checking on the wellbeing of the baby or herself. Is she even trying to hide how much she just doesn't care at this point? Eeek, such a vile woman.

This documentary series from nearly a decade ago had an irresponsible mother, admitedly a teenager, who refused to have potentially life-saving injections to prevent her or her baby's placenta getting blood clots. She was complaining about needlephobia, despite having both her tongue and upper lip pierced (!) She also felt because other people had advised her not to take these injections, that she should listen to them rather than doctors and was also complaining about bad the blood glucose test was.

I was curious if a blood glucose test if standard during pregnancy care or is it for at-risk mothers only?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why the heck has no one head butted this prick in the area where he lives? I dont condone violence but he needs a good kicking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For anyone that thinks that Sarah is controlled, manipulated, downtrodden etc., her pig headed rant at the end of today's vlog just goes to prove what a selfish, spiteful and self centred madam she really is! Trying to justify taking her kids out of school AGAIN is disgusting!! I hope they turn them away at the bloody door and they have to get the next plane home!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.