The Ingham Family #148 No time for vlogging, as wankets need flogging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes my daughter had a choice of Spanish or French, but she chose French.
That’s the same as my school, and I choose french aswell- worst decision ever!😂🤦‍♀️I’m doing alright in it, I regularly get grade 7 but I just really dislike it🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why do they make out like going to the shol is this huge deal, most kids esme and isabelles age go alone. Also i wouldnt be letting them take a camera like they do, its just targeting themselves for a possible mugging.

Reactions: 3
I’m just watched the run down vlog from the caravan mods one 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s putting 360 cctv on the caravan. Are these people mental? Do they think they are celebs? I’m honestly jaw on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many GCSE's do you normally take in England? I always assumed because they were pushing for Isabelle to sit English and History this year, she'd then focus solely on maths, business and anything else she's taking next year.
I took 12! The average is 9/10

Reactions: 2
So in the Home Ed group they told her she needs to do a progress report and she asks this, thick as pig tit. 😂

View attachment 420085
God I am so embarrassed for her. I hope she didn't say those exact words in her email reply to them, they will not leave her alone now.

What idiot decides to home educate their children, but has no idea what a progress report is? Does she think teachers just print out worksheets and that's it?

They need numbers Lazy. They need to see each child is progressing at the right level for their age, what targets they are meeting or not meeting.

Why don't you send your children back to school, so they can salvage their education before it is too late.

Reactions: 14
My thoughts on tonight's full 15 minutes or so!
* That tracksuit looked ridiculous, poor Jace
* The state of those bedrooms with the piles of clothes! Pure laziness!
* Any excuse for Sarah to go to B&M eh🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That tracksuit is awful, poor Jace.

What was the amazing thing that happened?

Reactions: 12
That’s the same as my school, and I choose french aswell- worst decision ever!😂🤦‍♀️I’m doing alright in it, I regularly get grade 7 but I just really dislike it🤷‍♀️
When my daughter started her first secondary she didn't get a choice as they only taught French. When we moved house and started at her current secondary she was midway through yr7 so she didn't get a choice. (she could have taken spanish) but because she joined late she was stuck with French again. She wanted to take German as she had been learning the language independently along with Japanese! however her school didn't offer German. She was good at French, but due to the set she was in she was only able to take the foundation paper, however her teacher was so impressed and because it was based on prediction grades and teacher recommendations she was awarded a 6.

Reactions: 1
I didn't think that tracksuit could look any worse, but when actually worn by a toddler it does look even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
Izzy had a facemask on but no sign of one of Esme! She should be wearing one at her age! Unless she wasn't going for the ridcolous left around her neck look!

Reactions: 8
My thoughts on tonight's full 15 minutes or so!
* That tracksuit looked ridiculous, poor Jace
* The state of those bedrooms with the piles of clothes! Pure laziness!
* Any excuse for Sarah to go to B&M eh🤣🤣
Oh my days! 🤣 🤣 why does J ace look like he's wearing a piece of tacky foiled gift wrap. (I'm resorting to calling Jace J ace from now on just to take the piss out of Sarah's crap personalisation skills)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
my Son is 13 and HATES French, but is always commended for it in quarterly data drops and is in the top set. He doesn’t want to take it as an option, which is a shame because I love languages and still study German when I can. I think knowing a second language is so beneficial.

I’m just watched the run down vlog from the caravan mods one 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s putting 360 cctv on the caravan. Are these people mental? Do they think they are celebs? I’m honestly jaw on the floor
Imagine the footage that could be captured if hackers hacked into it...

Oh my days! 🤣 🤣 why does J ace look like he's wearing a piece of tacky foiled gift wrap. (I'm resorting to calling Jace J ace from now on just to take the piss out of Sarah's crap personalisation skills)
She clearly made it without the surplus far left ‘J’ but thought it looked too much like ‘ace’. I can’t put into words how revolting that tracksuit is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
With this whole personalisation thing has she thought that many names are longer than Jace, and she's struggled with the spacing for that.

Reactions: 6
So in the Home Ed group they told her she needs to do a progress report and she asks this, thick as pig tit. 😂

View attachment 420085
Jesus, with a mother that doesn’t even know what an educational progress report is those poor girls are stuffed aren’t they 😂 Lazy I once watched a documentary on brain surgery but doesn’t mean I could perform a frontal lobe lobotomy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.