The Ingham Family #148 No time for vlogging, as wankets need flogging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @AVeryLot

TLDR
- Lazy showed us a revolutionary new hack. Break spaghetti in half to put it in the pan. Yeah, humans have been doing that for decades love.
- Lazy has been shopping for non-essential items, once again breaking lockdown rules. Yesterday she took Esme and tried to hide the fact she was with her.
- The Inghams took two days off vlogging after Creepy fell off his skate rail in order to focus on packing up blankets. However they don't seem to have packed many in that time. They're still daily vloggers though and NEVER miss a day of filming... except about 36 this past year alone.
- Still trying to clam Isabelle is a book worm, even though she failed to notice she hadn't read the first Hunger Games book.
- Esme's bedroom is still not finished
- Lazy has been moaning about being stuck at home, homeschooling the girls. Such a tough life. hat about the thousands of medical professionals who are risking their lives day in, day out? I don't hear them complaining!
- Lazy has been pretending to make products for Baby and Me, but in reality the lazy cow bought them off Ebay
- Creepy revealed his biggest secret (although we had all guessed). He's going bald. Anyone know where their nearest hair transplant centre is?
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854 (1).png

Screenshot 2021-01-25 190729.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190605.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Why on earth was she shopping for cushions, lamps etc when the bed and desk hadn't even been built?

If they'd been waiting for the bed and mattress to arrive, why the heck didn't they get rid of the old bed, it's not as if Esme still needed it because she has been sleeping in Isla's room.

All that crap they have and Lazy is still buying more stuff. It looked like some of Jason's soft play stuff was in the pile of doom, haven't they got a playroom for that now?

Reactions: 28
On the vlog where they took their trip to the park and Chris was talking about the old pub they usually pass. I could tell he was about to say how he'd like to go in and have a big ole 'burger' but then quickly changed it to big ole pub lunch. Chris we know full well you aren't vegetarian like you claim to be.

Reactions: 40
Why on earth was she shopping for cushions, lamps etc when the bed and desk hadn't even been built?

If they'd been waiting for the bed and mattress to arrive, why the heck didn't they get rid of the old bed, it's not as if Esme still needed it because she has been sleeping in Isla's room.

All that crap they have and Lazy is still buying more stuff. It looked like some of Jason's soft play stuff was in the pile of doom, haven't they got a playroom for that now?
That mattress ridiculous under Islas bed

Reactions: 19
Congratulations @AVeryLot

TLDR
- Lazy showed us a revolutionary new hack. Break spaghetti in half to put it in the pan. Yeah, humans have been doing that for decades love.
- Lazy has been shopping for non-essential items, once again breaking lockdown rules. Yesterday she took Esme and tried to hide the fact she was with her.
- The Inghams took two days off vlogging after Creepy fell off his skate rail in order to focus on packing up blankets. However they don't seem to have packed many in that time. They're still daily vloggers though and NEVER miss a day of filming... except about 36 this past year alone.
- Still trying to clam Isabelle is a book worm, even though she failed to notice she hadn't read the first Hunger Games book.
- Esme's bedroom is still not finished
- Lazy has been moaning about being stuck at home, homeschooling the girls. Such a tough life. hat about the thousands of medical professionals who are risking their lives day in, day out? I don't hear them complaining!
- Lazy has been pretending to make products for Baby and Me, but in reality the lazy cow bought them off Ebay
- Creepy revealed his biggest secret (although we had all guessed). He's going bald. Anyone know where their nearest hair transplant centre is?
View attachment 412332View attachment 412333

View attachment 412358View attachment 412359
I'm so glad these pics of Creepy have been brought over to the new thread, they're GOLD!!! 🤣👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s such a hoarder. Put the mattress on a local Facebook group and I’m sure it would go to an appreciative family. Win win, you do something nice, don’t have clutter and a less fortunate family get something cheap or free.

Reactions: 28
Sorry I just took this picture over here, it just shows how much of an ocd Creepy is.
I am not particulary good at keeping my house in order, but this would give me nightmares.
1612121905119.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s such a hoarder. Put the mattress on a local Facebook group and I’m sure it would go to an appreciative family. Win win, you do something nice, don’t have clutter and a less fortunate family get something cheap or free.
Personally I wouldn't want a mattress from them even if it was free. Their hygiene habits are horrific and they change their bedding like once a year. I don't want to imagine all that sweat etc that might have leaked through during its use.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

did she sleep on the floor on isla’s room or did they top and tail? do we know?

Reactions: 3
Lazy got Jason more plastic but is letting him have it now instead of his birthday. He won't get any less presents, it'll be the usual amount of tat, but the house is beyond full of stuff now.
At least we got the return of the tuff table.

I think it was on the floor under Isla's bed on Lazy's floor loungers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think they said in one vlog she was using the floor loungers her mummy sells. Why they did not just bring the matress down in the first place noone knows.

Reactions: 7
Lazy got Jason more plastic but is letting him have it now instead of his birthday. He won't get any less presents, it'll be the usual amount of tat, but the house is beyond full of stuff now.
At least we got the return of the tuff table.

I think it was on the floor under Isla's bed on Lazy's floor loungers.
surely that’s not healthy for an 11 year old

Reactions: 6
The state of that house. You can't move in new furniture/decorate with piles of things all over the place - half of the stuff that won't even be in the room when it's finished. When moving around furniture or moving in new furniture don't most people like to take the opportunity to have a really good clean of the room and then put things in as tidy a way as possible? Everything just looks like it's thrown onto one huge pile of crap.

You sort the room out first then can buy the decorative bits to finish it off, not buy more and more stuff first without ever getting rid of anything! No wonder they complain that the house is too small for them, they just need to get rid of some things and stop buying more!

Did they manage the traditional Saturday sandwich walk?

Reactions: 25
ESMÉS BEDROOM MAKEOVER...... FAIL!!

There's a bitter wind outside. Lazy (and Esme but shhh, she wasn't there) is at Sainsbury's to get tonight's dinner and go to B&M to get bits to complete Esme's bedroom makeover. Lazy is excited to get t finished. Isabelle's room isn't finished because she needs to decorate. Esme needs a bedside table, a lamp and velcro hook thingymabobbydos.

Lazy may have gone over the top in B&M but got everything she needed. There's a rug, fake plant, a lamp, bedside table, light shade and pillows. Lazy is going home to help create Esme's bedroom.

Amid all the chaos, today is the day they're finishing Esme's bedroom. It looks like Esme's room is currently the new junk room, even Jace's soft play is dumped in there. Creepy has been way too busy to do Esme's room. She has a really nice desk but it came without the instructions and he couldn't find instructions online. her bed and mattress have arrived so the desk needs to be finished and the room cleared. Time lapse of Creepy assembling the desk.

Lazy just got home from the shops and Jace wants chocolate but Lazy got him a present. He sits down and closes his eyes. Jace is obsessed with the taps and tries to lean over to reach them, Lazy caught him stood on the toilet trying to reach the taps this morning. She found a pot and pan set for the tuff tray, which they've brought inside. Footage of Jace playing with the water. She has ordered Jace a kitchen sink that recycles the water and it's like a running tap. Esme and Isla come and join in.

Back with Creepy, the desk is finally built. Time to build the chair and get the rubbish out.

Lazy has got Jace changed and is about to do an activity. Isla asked her to get galaxy chocolate to make a surprise for the girls so Lazy is gong to help her. Isla licks the spoon but Lazy says she isn't a big chocolate fan. They pour sprinkles on the melted chocolate and put them in the fridge. chocolate hating Isla puts some sprinkles in the chocolate bowl and eagerly eats the leftovers.

Jace walks into Isabelle's room. They're about to read a book. Jace ha been watching Peppa and Isabelle made herself a drink. She reads to Jace. She just did a new Instagram post. Yesterday or a few days ago they facetimed Granny and Grandpa. Isabelle told Jane she had bought the wrong Hunger Games book and this morning the first one arrived.

Isla has surprised the girls with the chocolates and chocolate hating Isabelle says they're 'so good'. For a family who hates chocolate, they certainly eat a lot of it.

Time lapse of Creepy clearing Esme's bedroom. Lazy has left the girls and Jace having the time of their live downstairs. She asks Creepy how he expects them to complete the bedroom today. It's not going to happen. Once the bed is done, Esme will come upstairs and sort out everything to go under her bed.

Lazy suggested to Isla that they put Esme's old mattress under her midi bed because she didn't want to get rid of it, and Isla thought it was the best idea ever. She now has a place to chill out and somewhere for sleepovers. Isla covered the mattress with Baby and Me blankets.

Back in Esme's bedroom, Jace and Esme are upstairs and there has been a fail. They tried really hard to complete it today but it got too much. It would've been an anticlimax for Esme because she would've had to go straight to bed. They have the bedside table to build and the vines to glue gun. They'll get up in the morning and finish it before lunchtime. Jace does his dinosaur impression on Esme's bed.

End of vlog

See anything essential in this trolley? Nope, me neither.
Screenshot 2021-01-31 200746.png
Screenshot 2021-01-31 200810.png

Screenshot 2021-01-31 203044.png
Screenshot 2021-01-31 202406.png
Screenshot 2021-01-31 201214.png
Screenshot 2021-01-31 201347.png
Screenshot 2021-01-31 202202.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.