The Ingham Family #148 No time for vlogging, as wankets need flogging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many GCSE's do you normally take in England? I always assumed because they were pushing for Isabelle to sit English and History this year, she'd then focus solely on maths, business and anything else she's taking next year.
We normally do English where we get 2 grades (language and lit over 4 exams), maths (3 exams but 1 grade), science (get 2 grades over 6 papers, 2 for each science and if you do triple [like I do] you get 3 grades, then three/four other subject grades depending on if you do triple science (how many exam papers depends on the subject and exam board) so over all you tend to get 9 grades for GCSE qualifications although I’m sure Izzy’s school had arranged for her to take less subjects so she would have come out with 7/8
edit: this is an extremely basic summary, for example English also has a listening/speaking grades integrated into it aswell so please no one come for me😂

Reactions: 8
How many GCSE's do you normally take in England? I always assumed because they were pushing for Isabelle to sit English and History this year, she'd then focus solely on maths, business and anything else she's taking next year.
Usually you have the core subjects like English, maths and science and then you do additional ones depending on your ‘options’

You only usually take your exams early if you are exceptionally bright in a subject and therefore have learnt it quicker than everyone else. So what Sarah is trying to say is Isabelle is a year above her peers who actually attend their lessons and learn and don’t sit on caravan sites throughout the year and instead follow the curriculum.

However sarah did also say and VLOG, that Isabelle’s school was allowing her to take less options so she could focus on those and not struggle. Which doesn’t really give off the vibe that she’s some genius kid who’s doing her exams a year early does it? So which one is it sarah.

I would love to know the actual truth on a lot of things about this family and not just the fairytale that comes out of drama school sarahs mouth.

Reactions: 14
Lazy wants children to look like her dining room chairs.

View attachment 420090

View attachment 420094

She doesn't possess a single cell of originality, our Lazy :rolleyes:

Shock! A gift of safety sent by a certain someone is being used!

View attachment 420102

They will know by now who sent it. Will they remove the table corner protectors or will Jason's safety be more important than their pride?

Answers coming soon!
Who did send it?? What have I missed??

Reactions: 2
I would love to know the actual truth on a lot of things about this family and not just the fairytale that comes out of drama school sarahs mouth.
Honestly, I bet they have some ‘juicy’ secrets! I’d love to know what ACTUALLY goes on in that house

Reactions: 5
We normally do English where we get 2 grades (language and lit over 4 exams), maths (3 exams but 1 grade), science (get 2 grades over 6 papers, 2 for each science and if you do triple [like I do] you get 3 grades, then three/four other subject grades depending on if you do triple science (how many exam papers depends on the subject and exam board) so over all you tend to get 9 grades for GCSE qualifications although I’m sure Izzy’s school had arranged for her to take less subjects so she would have come out with 7/8
edit: this is an extremely basic summary, for example English also has a listening/speaking grades integrated into it aswell so please no one come for me😂
Thanks! I'm in Scotland so just wasn't sure how similar it was to our system :)

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she actually wrote that 😂😂😂 honestly there are no words. Get those kids back to school asap!
My daughter is same age as Esme and she is currently learning all about the Saxons and the Norman conquest as part of her new history topic. She has done 3 live 90 minute lessons so far and they've still only covered 50%of the topic. I mean 90 minutes of schooling is how much those girls spend a day on all topics combined isn't it?
My daughter works on a 2 week timetable, blue weeks and green weeks.
She's currently studying Maths, English, Science, French, food tech, music, drama, history, geography, RS, IT, Art, PE

I'll admit some of these subjects are not really beneficial unless you want to study that subject for GCSE, but I can't see Esme is doing all the subjects she would be doing if she was in school.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if they asked Isabelle which subjects she likes best and said she could just concentrate on those for this year and worry about the others later.

Ignoring the fact that for most people, you don't like the subjects that you find difficult. So ignoring something you find difficult is definitely not going to make it any easier when you have to pick it up again later (and have probably forgotten most of what you did in the first place)! I would have thought one of the good things about home schooling would be that you can see if your child is struggling with something and are not as restricted with time so can spend extra time to work on it, whereas at school you have to move on to the next topic with the rest of the class.

the downside to having parents like the minghams is that it seems they are putting the education choices of Isabelle in her hands.
I will be the first to hold my hands up and say when I was her age and had GCSEs etc. if it weren't for a proper school schedule I would have been doomed and not passed.
the stability that Isabelle lacks at the minute is shocking
I hated high school but loved learning but if it weren't for that strict schedule certain subjects would have got less focus and that's exactly what it seems is being applied to Isabelle's education atm
it's sad

Reactions: 6
Oh don’t worry about that, here’s their research...😗

I blummin love that show

My daughter is same age as Esme and she is currently learning all about the Saxons and the Norman conquest as part of her new history topic. She has done 3 live 90 minute lessons so far and they've still only covered 50%of the topic. I mean 90 minutes of schooling is how much those girls spend a day on all topics combined isn't it?
My daughter works on a 2 week timetable, blue weeks and green weeks.
She's currently studying Maths, English, Science, French, food tech, music, drama, history, geography, RS, IT, Art, PE

I'll admit some of these subjects are not really beneficial unless you want to study that subject for GCSE, but I can't see Esme is doing all the subjects she would be doing if she was in school.
She wont be, dont you start taking a language in year 7 for starters.
Also its hard to belive she is half way through year 7 and likely doing primary work with isla.

There is no way Lazy is gonna be able to come up with three of those! Let along the fact that they have no evidence etc.
The ifam may be gullible and believe everything the they say , but those of us that are educated know she trying to bluff her way through - she may be able to get her subs to buy her extremely expensive blankets but she’ll not bluff the LEA

Reactions: 8
The ifam may be gullible and believe everything the they say , but those of us that are educated know she trying to bluff her way through - she may be able to get her subs to buy her extremely expensive blankets but she’ll not bluff the LEA
Exactly! That family may be able to lie to kids/gullible people but they’re (hopefully) not going to be able to lie to the lea and get away with this!

Reactions: 4
'They know all about the Saxons and they didn't before' 🤣🤣 I'm DYING, this has got to be up there with my favourite moments ever.

I'd also be willing to bet that not one of those girls could tell you a single fact about the Saxons.
They probably got told by lard arse that their topic is the angerlow saxons, so go on google and find out about it whilst Jace tells me his colours for the six millionth time.
I honestly think she thought take them out of school, we can then do what we want and they can do schoolwork in the evening when there nothing to do. I honestly don't think she thought she would have to justify herself to the education authority.

Reactions: 9
Usually you have the core subjects like English, maths and science and then you do additional ones depending on your ‘options’

You only usually take your exams early if you are exceptionally bright in a subject and therefore have learnt it quicker than everyone else. So what Sarah is trying to say is Isabelle is a year above her peers who actually attend their lessons and learn and don’t sit on caravan sites throughout the year and instead follow the curriculum.

However sarah did also say and VLOG, that Isabelle’s school was allowing her to take less options so she could focus on those and not struggle. Which doesn’t really give off the vibe that she’s some genius kid who’s doing her exams a year early does it? So which one is it sarah.

I think that is a thing a lot of people would love to know as she changes her story like the weather. Her problem is that she tells so many lies that she can't remember what is the truth and what is lies and most of it is lies just to make things the way she would like things to be.

My partner bless him, he knows of the Minghams from me but doesnt really know them as he cant see Creepys face without feeling sick. He did say the first ever time i pointed Creepy out to him that he looks like 'another Jimmy Saville'...
Anyway he is an electrician- and a bleeping brilliant one too, in fact he is brilliant at everything around the house.. You know Creepy, the total opposite of you. He is absolutely pissing himself laughing at Creepy and his caravan makeover. Ive not seen him laugh this much for months, he is crying with laughter at Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
not coming for you lmao but also just to add, at some schools it’s required to do a language and humanities, some it’s not etc and some you do less or more options

Reactions: 3
this was a great explanation, just to add: it can vary becos i did 10 whilst others at my skl did 11 but some did 9... but i mean by the sounds of it it doesn’t look like izzy will have that many...

Reactions: 2
Does this person not realise that they have been ‘homeschooling’ the girls for basically a year- I’m obviously not entirely sure?🤷‍♀️
I'm not sure how they can also say Sarah is doing amazing. Do they even watch the vlogs? From what I can gather from a comment I read recently, I think people might have been contacting the LEA about the girls' lack of actual education.

Reactions: 6
this was a great explanation, just to add: it can vary becos i did 10 whilst others at my skl did 11 but some did 9... but i mean by the sounds of it it doesn’t look like izzy will have that many...
Yeah, the amount and expectations (have to do a language/humanities etc.) can vary quite a lot from school to school. In my school we have to do English, maths, science (obvs) then a ‘guided’ option (humanity, triple science or language) and then we had 3 ‘blocks’ that we chose 1 subject from

Reactions: 1
I blummin love that show

She wont be, dont you start taking a language in year 7 for starters.
Also its hard to belive she is half way through year 7 and likely doing primary work with isla.
Yes my daughter had a choice of Spanish or French, but she chose French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.