The Ingham Family #148 No time for vlogging, as wankets need flogging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is same age as Esme and she is currently learning all about the Saxons and the Norman conquest as part of her new history topic. She has done 3 live 90 minute lessons so far and they've still only covered 50%of the topic. I mean 90 minutes of schooling is how much those girls spend a day on all topics combined isn't it?
My daughter works on a 2 week timetable, blue weeks and green weeks.
She's currently studying Maths, English, Science, French, food tech, music, drama, history, geography, RS, IT, Art, PE

I'll admit some of these subjects are not really beneficial unless you want to study that subject for GCSE, but I can't see Esme is doing all the subjects she would be doing if she was in school.
9 minutes more like it

Reactions: 2
Well Oh Dear, this is from a booklet about homeschooling
and I think it means each girl needs one of these for what they are learning considering they are all different ages
Oh Dear XD
Oh dear 🤦‍♀️ Sarah can't even put a simple sentence together, let alone a whole report

Reactions: 12
What was the amazing thing that happened?
J ace Face went wee wee on his new potty 3 times, Sarah went shopping with her nanna for potties and a toaster apearantly. Or the girsl went for a walk to buy them self some mufins
Your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lazy's idea of teaching the girl about the Angerlow Saxons is probably sticking them in front of Horrible Histories whilst she goes for a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they are trying to save up for a new house by renting out their current home and then living in the caravan. They are so stupid and selfish. That caravan is an accident waiting to happen. Poor kids, surely social services won't let that happen??

Reactions: 13
The towing laws are incredibly strict. And the traffic police can tell usually just by looking at vehicles and how they are sitting. They then make you follow them to a weigh bridge and if overloaded you WILL get a fine. Read that lazy and creepy?

I can’t believe how the utter stupidity at adding so much weight to the caravan. I honestly can’t think they can do worse and bam off they go.

Reactions: 17
The state of that house is disgusting ! It needs a de clutter and a deep clean , no routines and a disorganised messy house ! Gives me a headache just looking at it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I see her post on the home ed group looking for advice on dealing with the local authority, I will be sure to let you all know about it

Reactions: 11
Can I just ask then what the somethink amazing happening is or did I miss something

Reactions: 4
Creepy managed not to sext any young females for 24 hours. Maybe he should do a sponsored 7 day no-n0ncing for charity?
I did laugh when he said prinny had gone to the groomers yesterday. She lives with one, nothing new for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m just watched the run down vlog from the caravan mods one 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s putting 360 cctv on the caravan. Are these people mental? Do they think they are celebs? I’m honestly jaw on the floor
Won't help them while off grid camping as normally people will gas them before breaking in and stealing all the wankets

Reactions: 6
SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED HERE TODAY!!

Lazy is in the playroom with Jace. He stands up and shows us the ugly tracksuit Lazy has put his name on. Lazy is about to get dressed so she can take Nannar shopping because she has no food in the house.

The girl are really really excited because they're walking to the cupcake shop. It closed for a week and the girls were upset but now it's back open. Isabelle is getting chocolate, Isla coconut and Esme caramel. Footage of cupcakes. There was a man picking up cans off the road and smashing them so they could be thrown away. isabelle got a red velvet chocolate cake, Isla got Biscoff and Esme got chocolate and salted caramel.

Creepy has been ditched by everyone except Jace and Prinny. He has bad news for Jace because they have jobs to do. He needs to sort and fold laundry. Jace sits in the laundry basket and Creepy tells Jace it's lunchtime but he doesn't want to go downstairs. The delivery man has been 50 times and the top box for the car has arrived. The damaged roof box is being replaced.

Esme is home and has a new easel for her canvas. Esme show all her art supplies and gives a tour of her bedroom. Lazy will be making labels for Esme. Time lapse of Esme doing her art.

Lay tells us they have officially started potty training. She s about to go and have a shower. She got Jace Peppa Pig pull ups and a Peppa Pig potty, and Jace weed four times tonight. He got a chocolate every time he used the potty and had an accident watching Peppa Pig. Lazy got the potty from B&M, which he had to go to because Nannar's toaster blew up. Yep, and I'm Barack Obama. Lazy is so proud of Jace and they will play all day tomorrow. Isla is facetiming her friend. Lazy is off for a shower.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-02-05 194020.png
Screenshot 2021-02-05 194332.png
Screenshot 2021-02-05 194310.png
Screenshot 2021-02-05 194717.png
Screenshot 2021-02-05 195443.png

New thread
(3) The Ingham Family #149 They know all about the Saxons now and they didn't before | Tattle Life

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.