The Ingham Family #138 Making babies in the caves, so the next one can't be Dave's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of making babies, I'm pregnant with my first, so I'm taking all my notes from Lazy.

So far I've got:
  • Become a baby-led weaning advocate and ensure it's first real food at 5 months is Greggs pizza or Maccies
  • When on holiday, leave newborn alone on the beach while I'm pissing around in the sea
  • Look into creating a creepy replica doll for all the wrong uns out there
  • Make sure to clickbait and allude to miscarriage at any opportunity
  • Make sure my postpartum diet is exclusively 26 Twirls (preferably the orange kind, think I'll probably have to go on Ebay to stock up) per day and potato salad from the Spar
  • Buy a dog bed for it to sleep in and ensure it never actually sleeps in a real bed for the first 1.5 years
  • Never brush its hair for that matted look
  • Pray to god it's not a ginger
Any other tips are welcome. xoxo
I'm pregnant with my third but can assure you we all have a lot to learn from the fantastic parenting of the inghams.

I have learnt that all baby clothing should have the child's name on it. Because you might forget?

Always talk in a silly baby voice so the child will never develop a normal speech pattern.

Be very afraid if they keep saying caaaaa to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think the table does look better in the kitchen, but agree with others it's far too big though! Agree also that its probably a matter if time before Jace cracks his head on it!
Why couldn't she get those fake tealight candles!
Cant believe, well I can actually, that they've never painted the kitchen 😯😯
I can't believe their pathetic attempts to explain away the coffee stains that are still on the wall

Someone please explain The woman’s forehead is massive enough as it is without her trying to look like a teen. She hasn’t got a forehead she’s got a five head. It’s massive! Dress your age woman.
Is it not known as a Bradford face lift? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's hinted at on twitter that Creepy has had sex with someone in the office. And you still want another child with him Lazy?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Anyone remember all the trouble they had getting that table 🤣 months waiting just for them to rarely use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had a busy day of renovations at my house! I swapped drawers with the wardrobe. Told all my friends on Facebook that my house renovation only took 30 mins! They are all jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would anyone want a toddler playing in a room without adult supervision?
It makes no sense to me, he isn't old enough to be left to his own devices in a playroom, his toys should be in the living room, so that she can keep an eye on him from her favourite spot on the sofa.
If they insist on a playroom then why are they not putting the sofa in the bay window so she has somewhere to sit and watch/play with him?
They have way too much furniture, they still have that hideous sofa bed in the current playroom to find a home for. And that breakfast/art area is awful, they'd be better off selling that and getting a desk put it in there if they must do art in there.

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why’s she’s set up Islas work station in Jaces playroom, surely the point of a play room is so he can make a mess and make lots of noise, and Isla’s meant to be concentrating in the same room? 🙄

Reactions: 26
In a travel cot?! Are you being serious?! They are for short term use only!
Well he slept in a foam dogs bed for that last 4 months so a travel cot is actually an upgrade!

She kept going on about not sure it will fit, how about getting a tape measure out so see if it will fit before moving it! That ugly monstrosity of a table looks worse shoehorned into the kitchen.l with those chairs. They should really just sell all the oversized furniture and start again.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why’s she’s set up Islas work station in Jaces playroom, surely the point of a play room is so he can make a mess and make lots of noise, and Isla’s meant to be concentrating in the same room? 🙄
How much concentrating does colouring in take though? Even a dot to dot would be more educational at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time posting, hi all 👋

I found the comment about Esme and Isabelle doing school work in their bedrooms a bit of a funny one... is that really homeschooling?

Someone please correct me if you think I'm wrong, but how do you keep track of their learning? What part are you actually playing in your child's education if you allow them just just lay around in their bedroom all day (or until around lunch time as Isabelle put it in one of the recent uploads) with some printed off worksheets?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.