The Ingham Family #138 Making babies in the caves, so the next one can't be Dave's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer they realy have got a clue have they on anything nice modern and up to date so old fashioned the chairs are not to bad but the cheap version of the nice ones about but everything else is errrrr the sofa to is sooooo old fashion

I still scratch my head at the sofas. With all the choice out there, how can a young-ish couple look at those and think 'bingo, they'll look great'. EVERYTHING about them is horrible. They need rugs and lamps, the place has no personality.

I was waiting for them to buy that Keighley house and ruin it with all their terrible furniture 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think having the table thier makes it look more homey, even if it is huge 🤣
I'd get a smaller one personally.
I have to disagree. The kitchen will be much better served with a proper table and chairs - just not that 🐘 sized things with less than practical chairs. The only access to the dogs toilet of a garden is the doors either side of said table.
For me there doesn’t appear to be one room that will offer comfort for all of them together. Honestly just sell their oversized tat and get some reasonably
sized furniture to sit all six of ‘em.

Reactions: 19
Well he has his own room with a cot that cost eleventy billion pounds but he sleeps in a travel cot in Chris and Sarahs room because .... Inghams, nuf sed
In a travel cot?! Are you being serious?! They are for short term use only!

Reactions: 19
can a kind soul post screenshots of the new dining room excetera excetera so i don’t have to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the table does look better in the kitchen, but agree with others it's far too big though! Agree also that its probably a matter if time before Jace cracks his head on it!
Why couldn't she get those fake tealight candles!
Cant believe, well I can actually, that they've never painted the kitchen 😯😯

Attachments

Reactions: 11
That's made my night, watching them shift that table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So they’ve pretended to be #vanlifers what are they now #extreme makeover enthusiasts?
Dont give them ideas 😫😫😫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
how tacky... a marble table

well, she can’t be up the spout if she’s lifting that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone please explain why Lazy feels the need to give herself a high pony? The woman’s forehead is massive enough as it is without her trying to look like a teen. She hasn’t got a forehead she’s got a five head. It’s massive! Dress your age woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's more photos that I've posted on the thread
Chris prefers the chairs right along the side of the table, Sarah prefers them as in photo!
OMG that's such a cramped space with that monstrosity of a table! So once they've all sat down, whoever is at the opposite end to the kitchen is stuck there and can't get past.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know how they’ve made their home look since the tables been moved don’t you? “Aesthetic” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
how tacky... a marble table

well, she can’t be up the spout if she’s lifting that

The best part is they paid £2k for it AND got a coffee table and sideboard to match and it never fitted or worked from day one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This has confused me a bit with the pregnancy speculation though. Would any man expect his wife to help lift the table when she's pregnant, when the table was described as so heavy it took 4 men to move it previously?

But then when she was supposedly pregnant and going through a miscarriage he was singing love songs to prinny and letting her carry Jace on her back all the time so who knows with them.

Reactions: 23
This has confused me a bit with the pregnancy speculation though. Would any man expect his wife to help lift the table when she's pregnant, when the table was described as so heavy it took 4 men to move it previously?

But then when she was supposedly pregnant and going through a miscarriage he was singing love songs to prinny and letting her carry Jace on her back all the time so who knows with them.
She was also in hot tubs when she was pregnant with Jace she doesn’t give a tit

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I see that bad back of Chris' is really causing him problems lifting that ridiculous table...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sarah said that all the rooms are changing so I imagine Izzy is going up to the old play room so have a bigger bedroom then Isla down to Izzy’s old room so her and Esme have their own??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.