The Ingham Family #138 Making babies in the caves, so the next one can't be Dave's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I keep thinking is poor baby Jace running into the corner of that solid marble table šŸ¤¢ makes my stomach flip

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
CANDLE. WITH OIL ON TOP. AT JACES REACH.
WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THESE ABSOLUTE SCUMBAGS!!!
Didn't she say she was moving it out of jaces reach but then put it on the windowsill? Surely he'd still be able to reach that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think having the table thier makes it look more homey, even if it is huge šŸ¤£
I'd get a smaller one personally.
Yep and I donā€™t think itā€™s safe when Jace is running about you watch heā€™s going to bang his head on the corners of that table how can they not see that dickheads

Reactions: 10
Complaining how small their house is all the time, when there must be so many people watching who would love a 5 bed house. People who would love the option of a dining room or playroom because they have neither.
I have a one bedroom house and I am literally working from home at a tiny table in my kitchen between the bin and the hoover, while my boyfriend plays the PS4 or has phone calls with his mates less than 2m away in the living room at insane volumes... Iā€™d love their house šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All I keep thinking is poor baby Jace running into the corner of that solid marble table šŸ¤¢ makes my stomach flip
Iā€™ve just said the same thing do they not think like normal people make me mad and yer make my dip to cause that an bloody accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 8
It will be fun having Jace sit in that chairs, and suddenly desides he don't want to sit there any more and slides down and bang his head on that marble table huh Sarah

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good luck making that tiny space into a playroom.I expect the ball pit will be crammed into the garage.
before moving stuff around they should have decluttered
That ridiculous marble table and chairs far to big good luck cleaning that room.
that house does not have warm family feeling.so sad it could be very nice.

Reactions: 22
Omg their new dining room looks absolutely ridiculous, why not sell those and get something smaller?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s a good job they have such a big table in the kitchen.

Thatā€™s where you can put the Xmas Dinner youā€™re going to have to cook by yourself this year Lazy....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Havenā€™t watched tonightā€™s tit show but I feel the house never looks homely because they never have the curtains or blinds closed at night time and theyā€™ve always got the main light on, just looks horrible.

Reactions: 21
ā€œItā€™s irritating me that thereā€™s three there and one thereā€

I am ā€œlicherallyā€ rolling my eyes so hard. If they had more than one brain cell between them maybe theyā€™d have thought to do 2 and 2?

they get worse with every blog.

Hope they enjoyed that beef gravy with their frozen veggies #veggievanlife

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where does Jace sleep? Sorry if itā€™s been mentioned
Well he has his own room with a cot that cost eleventy billion pounds but he sleeps in a travel cot in Chris and Sarahs room because .... Inghams, nuf sed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All their furniture is so ugly, and they have absolutely no storage anywhere, I just donā€™t under their thinking

Reactions: 32
That 1980s Harveyā€™s dining room set looks even shitter itā€™s far too big. Nothing wrong with the sizes of the rooms, but if you are as thick as the Inghams and ordered furniture without measuring the rooms in the first place it wonā€™t fit šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I hate to say but I really prefer the dining room in the kitchen and I love the clock on the wall it pulls it more to the modern side rather than chavvy which the mirror did, I also agree with them šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ that there needs to be something on that side wall other than just white itā€™s too stark/ plain. If they are moving the playroom downstairs could they not put the chair in what was the playroom or put it in the cinema room?

Izzy looked beautiful all dressed up today I was really impressed and what a difference it makes to the crop tops or oversized jumpers!

Reactions: 21
That 1980s Harveyā€™s dining room set looks even shitter itā€™s far too big. Nothing wrong with the sizes of the rooms, but if you are as thick as the Inghams and ordered furniture without measuring the rooms in the first place it wonā€™t fit šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Yer they realy have got a clue have they on anything nice modern and up to date so old fashioned the chairs are not to bad but the cheap version of the nice ones about but everything else is errrrr the sofa to is sooooo old fashion

Reactions: 12
I find it weird they never decorated yet mad such a show of decorating the baby room just for content as itā€™s never been used for its proper use. They have no taste, you can tell by their awful big chunky furniture šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.