Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Barnard Castle is my home town and sadly in the same county as Lazy’s father is currently all loved up in. Barney as it’s known locally only previous notoriety is the Bowes Museum which belonged to the Queen Mothers family.
The Dom Cum innuendo has prompted ‘eye test beer‘ and other amusement but please we really don’t want Lazy’s in-laws here as well. They’d never be away - Tuna would be in short supply if Jane relocated.
You live in a beautiful part of the country

• Heart
Reactions: 3

HeyAmari

What actually is izzys TikTok ?
and what are the rules? Isn’t esme too young for TikTok? The account should be deleted if so.....

kazizzle

VIP Member
I can’t believe you’re all bad mouthing Bradford.....

Just kidding I live here - it’s worse than the reviews!
No word of a lie, I went to Bradford for a long weekend once! Honestly don't have any idea why. My dad used to travel both in the UK and abroad for work and I feel he might have had work to do there so my mum and I went with him. I remember nothing, I just know that I went! :ROFLMAO:

You would find something ‘aesthetically pleasing’, not ‘aesthetic’. I can’t stand what I refer to as YouTube language.

All they eat is highly processed crap and carbs. Where is the fresh produce? Where is the protein? I couldn’t believe my eyes the other day when they made a meat free spag bol and actually used veggies. Must have been a shock to their systems.
And no doubt shocked the sewers.

Reactions: 2

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Wow!!!! What a massive bully she has shown her true colours!!!!

To say,even if it is a child's comment they are on you tube and came take it(words to that effect)!!! What a cretin!!!

It's all turning to shit!! Again!!!
Why what's happened please?

Reactions: 2