Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Haven’t they done a gift exchange with another YouTube family before?

The other family sent them some really nice stuff and the Minghams sent a load of tat?
Think they did a swap with the weiss life too

Reactions: 4

mags

VIP Member
Does anyone know please.... on that pro-bladders trip to Spain, were there any females in the group (or tagging along) or was it just an all male thing? Just curious.

mags

VIP Member
I've never taken supermarket delivery totes into the house and I wouldn't want to either, even if it was allowed (I don't think it is though.) Was the shopping packed in carrier bags or just loose in the tote?

Lolly52

yes it was katrinas Christmas day vlog last year and turbo tank our Arrison just annialated all his presents and there was a very lot in his pile for him to destroy , I sat in part shock and bewilderment at how he ruled the roost and then absolute hysterics about it , honestly it was hilarious
Is there a link please?

Elsa Frost 24

It's a short clip of the Pro-Bladders on tour, with Lee, Creepy and a couple of other guys dancing for the camera whilst driving along in the car. When the camera cuts to Creepy, in the back seat, he looks shell-shocked like he has no idea what to do so he pulls out the only move he knows, the rock/metal fingers in the air pose 🤘. He tries to fit in with the big boys but only ends up looking awkward AF.

How funny seeing him squirm at having an apparently unwanted camera thrust in his face, like he does to his kids (nearly) EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I’ve managed to see a version now, but Thank you.

Chris kind of had the ‘deer caught In headlights’ look

• Haha

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
That would explain her face thinning out too. Mine did that in the 1st half of the 1st trimester
I unfortunately get cold sores. And your absolutely right, those are all big factors. I also broke out in them horrendously in early pregnancy, I’m assuming hormone related. I wonder if the Portugal cave shag was successful 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3