Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peterboroughmum

Also why are they all chalk white after being away in the sun for 4 months they looks so pasty and bad skin

Thats just someone pretending or Big Sarah on a new account
Yes! I'm very pale and burn easily but I still have a glow after a holiday in the sun - being able to relax, fresh air, the sand and sea etc. And Sarah Sarah seriously needs to see a doctor. I suffer from cold sores but not that bloody often!!

Reactions: 5

specialone50

VIP Member
He honestly looks like someone took their dad along, the dad was zoned out or having a nap and then tried to do an awkward dad dance to show he's still with it.

Yes he's definitely wearing someone else's teeth at that point.
mr Eds?

• Haha
I bet he nipped to the shop to get some dog treats first, so they could stuff their pockets full of them for maximum effect, to get the reaction they 'needed' for the vlog.
Could be she had been starved and sleeping in the caravan last night - just to get a heighten reaction. Did anyone else notice there was a bag for life full of food alongside the delivery?

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Four puppies, I’m so envious. Are they pups from your own dog or have you decided to have four? Either way it will be chaos. I lost 2 of mine recently a 17 year old terrier and then a 14 year old who pined away for his friend. I’m down to two dogs and am looking forward to an improvement in Covid for everyone’s sake but also to get a puppy or two.
So sorry
about your fur friends. I know how you feel. I still have 2 cats and a dog and have just started a job being away during the week so I can't in good conscience take on anymore right now. I yearn to, but I can't.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Just seen izzys latest Tik Tok and it makes me so uncomfortable on one hand she comes across as so much younger than her age (which is also worrying) then she posts videos trying to be sexy it’s so wrong 😭
I didn't find it that bad, if anything it made me sad that she did her makeup and got ready just to sit at home. Not that they can go out right now but she should be off meeting friends (pre covid)

Neck lace

VIP Member
I have spent far too long watching this and laughing 🤣 Thank you, Maisie842; there is a place for you in Ingham Tattle history 🔥 🙏🏼 I said it at the time, he looks so hard like he is trying not to cry. Like your first day of school when you miss your mum but you’re desperately holding it in 😬😭

Also the Sinnaz clothing - Lee, I’m a very lot confused. Do you have a website? How do people even order? The only site I could find when Googling you (apart from the Tattle mentions #awkward), was another site with a very similar name and your social media links 🤔 Also to add, you may have decided you are too good for Creeps now (I think you sacked him off too early in all honesty, he could have given you great lessons in setting up a shit website and strategies to maximise fleecing people) but let’s not forget, you befriended and enabled a perverted teenage groomer which makes you on a very similar level to him 🤟🏼
I can't work out how you order anything either but then I've never ordered from an Instagram company before. Does anybody more knowledgeable know how you order from there? (Not that I want to order anything 😂😂. Although I am quite tempted by a Sinnaz face mask…)

Abbvay

VIP Member
Its hardly Buckingham palace is it? It’s a small house in a town voted one of the worst places to live in England. Yes I decided to do a little research on Bradford. (No offense to anyone who lives there of course) No wonder they alway act under the illusion they live in Leeds. Never understood that before, however now I know why.
They definitely think it sounds better to be from Leeds, but they don't exactly live in a bad part of Bradford. They live on the very edge near to some nice places that are classed as Bradford but not in the city itself.

Sarah is from Leeds but seacroft is a far worse area than where they live now.

But being from Leeds, I don't know many people that go to Bradford very often unless they work there!

RuthJames

I’m really sorry if this is irrelevant to this particular thread, but does anyone know/remember what Vlog is was where Esmè pushed infront of Isla when they were showing off outfits and Isla’s little face was like thunder? I can’t for the life of me remember what vlog but know it was ages and ages ago 🙂 any insight would be appreciated