Ingham family #136 Lockdown looming, Ifam fuming. Meanwhile is Creepy still grooming?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @FoksiOska
Screenshot 2020-11-04 200022.png

TLDR
- Tattlers correctly guessed the Inghams' route home via Disneyland Paris
- Lazy needs geography lessons because apparently Switzerland is over the border from Spain
- Lazy is still flogging Baby and Me tat
- Creepy and Lazy are still arguing with kids on Instagram. Lazy continues to make digs at us on the vlogs, this time it's about people think Isabelle is Jace's mum.
- They're still in Marbella and appeared to be in no rush to get home after Boris announced lockdown in England
- The caravan has been decked out for Christmas. For the third year in a row the Inghams copied LadBaby.
- They have had the Ingham Truth group on Instagram removed
- Jace's mum, Isabelle, is teaching him to talk
- The Inghams finally seem to be heading home but probably only for vlogmas
- Vlogs are averaging about 40-70k views per vlog. Exactly one year ago they were averaging about 90-120k per vlog.

The only things they are going home for are the dog and the house, they seem to have disowned their family.
Screenshot_20201101-162428.png

Will they get home without any caaa breakdowns? Guuuuuys, comment down below and let me know.

Hi Steve👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I knew as soon as they received comments from ifam mentioning Isabelle being his mom, Sarah and Chris would suddenly begin playing their rightful roles as parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought I would find out on here if the truth page had gone, such a shame it was a good read 😁 Excellent thread title 😂

Reactions: 7
They are coming home because they is simply no Christmas like an ingham Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lazy cares so much about the Mummy Isabelle comments, however gives absolute no fucks travelling long term in a pandemic, her husband trying to get off with teenagers, people very rightly suspecting her husband maybe a predator, using sleezy names for titles and leaving them there, ripping people off with cheap tat, asking for donation on their website in addition to that, bad mouthing nana, leaving their dog for months on end, isolating their 15 year old daughter and providing her with year seven standard work. The list is endless, that is literally the least of the comments she should be concerned about. Narcissist do not like being called bad mothers fact. Like ok Izzy takes on a motherly role, it is to be expected the girl is with her parents all day in an enclosed space and her mother is beyond Lazy. Yes is wrong but there are so many things more wrong in that family. I would be beyond mortified having the world seeing me travel extensively during a world pandemic with my children looking like feral gypsy's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I reckon theyve decided they might as well just head home while england is on lockdown so they can do their isolation while nothing is open anyway. They’ll time it so they can end their isolation when everything opens back up again. No point in staying away while lockdown is on, nd then coming home at the start of December and having to isolate while everyone is getting to go back out again.

Reactions: 29
12k views on today’s vlog 😂😂
How do we think they are getting home surely that car won’t even get them out of Spain 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Shall we start the 'when will the car breakdown?' sweepstake again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They’ll probably give the same excuse as Portugal when they announce they’re leaving Spain ‘We’ve filmed everything there is in Spain and created all the content here we possibly can.’

But as we all know the reality is their views are plummeting and the sentiment in the comments from their dearest ifam is drastically becoming more and more negative by the day, everyone is bored af and people are finally seeing them for what they really are. They know they’re fucked if they continue ‘living their best lives and make memories’ in their tincan. It won’t be anything to do with lockdowns or the well-being of their children. Only the other day Lazy frankly said they have nothing back home for them. It will just be a desperate attempt to save their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know why Lazy seems to think it is Christmas already - it is only the bloody beginning of November, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So it looks like a nice long ferry crossing. Can't wait for the content!

Santander to Portsmouth currently only operating Sunday sailings that takes 23h 45 mins.
Bilbao to Portsmouth currently sailings on Tuesday or Fridays and takes 25 hours.

Either way, the drive back to their 4 walls is about 4.5 hours. But they'll be doing all their worldly possessions in the tin can so add on an extra few hours.

How many fuel stops will they have to do with all that weight (both inside the car, on the roof of the car and the tin can).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris has suddenly become REALLY chunky 😂 his figure has become what the teenage era of today call “thick” but us tattlers know he’s just thick in general 😂 “a very lot”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.