The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Tat &me has just gone live
She couldn’t have picked a worse day to do this and all the bragging she is going to do now on her stories
I really hope it’s a fucking flop l. We have all just been told we are going into another lockdown for 4 weeks which I think will be longer and you have this fat bitch selling overpriced blankets

I can not believe she has the cheek to add this onto her babyandme payment section.
View attachment 295804
Team? Do make me laugh
She has no shame the stupid cow

Didn’t take long bragging now really why not and a private message and say thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I`m so sorry to hear about your dad.My heart goes out to you.Xx.These two wouldn`t know empathy if it hit them in the face! Their shere irresponsibility in regard to their own children just leaves me cold.It seems the rest of the world matter even less.I do so hope they get stopped by the Police whilst moving through Spain.They won`t care who they are ,or what they do.A short sharp shock like that would do them good!

Reactions: 12
I'd love to know how they will get their food shopping once they are home. They have NOBODY to ask remember.

The queues are down the streets again today with panic buyers, wonder how many snarky remarks Chris will get about his wrong doings whilst waiting in those queues.

Reactions: 23
why the hell is lazy asking for tips on tat and me? Is this to help pay for the “staff” wages? She really is a fucking COW!!!!!!!

Reactions: 30
Oh I do hope things are better for you now... I agree with what you say.... And hope you are well and in good health xx

I can not believe she has the cheek to add this onto her babyandme payment section.
View attachment 295804
The cheeky cow.

Reactions: 10
Im sure that Nannaar will get then a fortnight's worth of food in from Marks and Spencer. Or they could ask the bracelet neighbour?

Reactions: 14
Don't be silly, he doesn't have to queue. He worked for the NHS once remember, he gets priority access foo. Doesn't matter that he hasn't for years, I'm sure he's tried it.

And his wife is basically a brain surgeon so that counts right?

Reactions: 21
You can still go to work if you cant work from home

Reactions: 6
"and thinks like thatttt!

Reactions: 3
It's bought Sarah, not brought.
If she's directing people to buy pillows from somewhere like Amazon or the supermarket, they'll probably find whilst there that they can buy all her crap but at cheaper prices.

Reactions: 28
Nice breach of GDPR there Lazy with those screenshots of buyers, doesn’t matter if you’ve hidden their surname if you’re revealing their first name.

I don’t follow any businesses that feel the need to share that kinda information (probably because they actually know GDPR law) but it’s just ego, ego, ego on her part and trying to show us haterz wrong.

Reactions: 29
Just watched the Baby and Me Insta stories and saw they're on the the road again, looked like a motorway. I wonder if they've finally decided to come home.

Reactions: 13
I voted on her poll regarding the pillows (to see the results) and the vote was in favour of her including them. She obviously couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: 17
So she's charging £43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"

Reactions: 40
So she's charging £43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"
Sounds like you’re describing her brain here ‘the bean bag without the beans’

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.