The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy said that Sarah told her “1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage.” Sarah being the bright spark she is thinks that means one woman’s 5th pregnancy, not 1 out of 5 women

Reactions: 27
could they have won a repeal for a previously hidden vlog so YouTube reinstated the view count? can anyone spot a video thought to be deleted but reappeared?
Had a look back and the private ones are still showing as private on the playlist, but some deleted videos are now not showing as deleted if that makes sense. There was a deleted video in April 2019, one in May 19, September 19, June 20 and August 20. No idea of any of the names though. None of them say that they've been updated in the last few days though.

Had a look at social blade and noticed the following:
9th Sept Why kids not going back to school +242,166
16th Sept Not a good day +215,833
24th Sept Finding out pregnant +202,042
4th October How are the girls have changed +228,659

All the other vlogs gain on average around the 140 mark.

Reactions: 9
That's how I took as well.
I know what you mean and I took it to mean if she really wants a more mature relationship well let’s face it your not going to get it from a 17/18 year old boy in general.
I just think in your later teens you kiss boys and hang out with them and get an idea of who you are and what characteristics you like in boys/men going forward. It should be a fun time not thought out in terms of maturity and relationships. There’s plenty of time for that later on.
It was the way she worded it that creeped me out. Like my girls would say I’ve plenty of time for boyfriends, I’m having fun being a teen and hanging out with friends etc and probably not gone into expectations about kissing boys and relationships. It seemed as though it’s been discussed or pre-prepared. I would be very wary to let them do a Q&A about it because at that age your thoughts and feelings should be private or discussed with your close mates and not broadcast on the internet You change and grow and you meet someone you connect with in a way you hasn’t considered ang your opinions change.
I wouldn’t know what my girls think of all that as I feel that’s their business and unless they come to me with it or we’re talking generally about it and they show interest in advice it’s something I think is private to them and not my business unless they want to discuss it

Reactions: 28
She better be careful because one of her boobs might get ironed accidentally with how low they are hanging...

Reactions: 26
Here's a thought.

When Sarah did her pregnancy/miscarriage video she said she'd don't loads of pregnancy tests over the three weeks she knew but Chris didn't. How did she get them in France without Chris noticing? She said they were not freely avaliable in french and Spanish supermarkets, only chemists. So we're there chemist's in the campsites she could descreetly nip in to. Otherwise, did she nip out in the Caa to get them on her own? Surely he'd of asked her where she was going? Also, how was she able to take the tests? How did nobody notice her taking them to the toilet block?

It seems odd that she claims she took so many but Chris didn't notice... Especially as every purchase she makes creates a push noticification on him phone.

Like I said, just a thought!!!

Reactions: 45
Hi all! I’ve been following (and loving) this thread for awhile but this is my first official post! Just have to comment- that whole segment of Isabelle (15?!) showing her bullet journal was so uncomfortable to watch. Shapes, colouring & pressing bits of plastic, imaginary kitchens/offices, writing her name/age/fav colour,food,drink, borders & headers? You’d expect that from Isla, MAYBE even Esme but a 15 year old? It just made me feel so sad for her... by that age surely she’d have some actual interests or hobbies?

Reactions: 38
Yea it’s strange, I absolutely loved doing stuff like that when I was about 10. I guess that’s what happens when your parents baby you and treat you the same as your younger siblings. I’m really hoping Esme will give them hell in 2 or 3 years

Reactions: 22
i would be so worried if my mum had of told me that as a child

surely its not normal behaviour to nip skin , my eldest son used to rub my ear when he was tired or stressed but never pinch in fact none of mine did and my daughter was delayed

Reactions: 15
i think it might be because they wanted to take the girls out of private school because they couldn’t afford it. So they ‘justify’ leaving the school by taking everyone on a car destroying mission through Europe for a couple of months. Come back to England for Christmas... suddenly everyone decides they’ve missed Prinny/Morrison’S/Nannarr/tuff table and they’re gonna stay. Oh, they‘ve lost their places at private school so the girls ”have” to go to state schools. They save face and cash at the same time.

Reactions: 27
Off subject .Isabelle is old enough to have her own bank card.After all she must earn money on sassy belle and she should have one sixth of the Ingham family vlogs.
So is Esme. My daughter just got her first debit card and she is 11.

Reactions: 14
So is Esme. My daughter just got her first debit card and she is 11.
I got my first debit card when I was 17 lmao that’s embarrassing to admit, my parents just gave me cash. Trying to get someone else to get me gig tickets so I could pay them back was a right pain though

Reactions: 16
Plenty of spaces at the private school BUT will the school have them thought that is the question my guess is no !

Reactions: 15
Funny because didn’t Sarah get pregnant at 15?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice about 14 mins in, the way she talks to Isabelle when she’s coming out of the toilet? What an odd few sentences to say, especially on camera

Reactions: 9
Why wait let Esme start right now. You go girl - give them absolute hell

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.