The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and Β£20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring vlog 😴 few milkshakes water sprite didn't see fresh veg sarah had start of rant i skiped it πŸ™„ pleaze for love of god talk to jace normally its fake babish voice and izzy sounds so much like her mam but please interact with jace turn camera off he was excited to see the sheep im guessing on TV song was baba black sheep πŸ‘
Quite possibly last night on forecourt healthy tea of tato tots and dolup of ketchup πŸ˜‹

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hi Lazy,

If you do find the owner of the stalker car then perhaps you should consider asking them how they maintain their Car as they didn’t seem to have a very lot of advisories like your Urban Tractor RIP.

Also in your boomerang when you said you and boy living your best life - did you mean you and your boys seeing as Frank is back!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 home alone and laughing so hard right now if anyone saw me they’d think I was nuts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry too busy, currently looking to see where I can buy an almost new Land Rover Discovery for 20k
Another example of that bellend not having a clue. Maybe 10k more and he could get an 18, if he’s lucky with high miles. Or pcp Β£500 ish a month πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"they use our channel to learn English"

Oh dear, if you go to Spain and hear people talking about bits and bat's, you will know why

• Haha
Reactions: 44
These random people, men most probably who are offering to drive a car to Spain to rescue them, they couldn't possibly be part of the Christopher Malcolm 3am club could they? 🀒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"they use our channel to learn English"

Oh dear, if you go to Spain and hear people talking about bits and bat's, you will know why
That's what Sarah thought they were saying... actual translation "we have bugger all interest in watching your channel, least of all because we don't speak English"... but whichever translation get's you through the day, Sarah

• Haha
So what do we think is going to happen,please cast your votes on the suggestions down below thank you

1= Creepy is flying home to drive another vehicle back to Spain

2= Hi Steve and Jayne are driving a car down then flying back

3=or something else

Reactions: 3
Maybe the 30 girls all came together and were trying to tell Lazy to lock her husband up at night as he has been roaming around the town and harassing them.

But she couldn't understand because she is thick as a brick doesn't understand Spanish πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't help but think, how much better would their channel have done if they'd stayed in the UK and toured about, including travelling to Wales and Ireland. Imagine how excited the IFAM would have been in the chance of them going to a town near them. I think their views and interaction would have gone high, 'are you coming to ..., do you think you'll visit ..., blah blah blah'.
Isnt the point to get rid of them instead of getting their channel to do better?! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜„
( I do understand what you're saying though 😊)

• Haha
What a boring vlog 😴 few milkshakes water sprite didn't see fresh veg sarah had start of rant i skiped it πŸ™„ pleaze for love of god talk to jace normally its fake babish voice and izzy sounds so much like her mam but please interact with jace turn camera off he was excited to see the sheep im guessing on TV song was baba black sheep πŸ‘
Quite possibly last night on forecourt healthy tea of tato tots and dolup of ketchup πŸ˜‹
Trust it’s Heinz πŸ… ketchup - it has to be, he will insist.
Remember Owld Creeps don’t like anything else but Heinz. However the foooo buys own brand all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what do we think is going to happen,please cast your votes on the suggestions down below thank you

1= Creepy is flying home to drive another vehicle back to Spain

2= Hi Steve and Jayne are driving a car down then flying back

3=or something else
I’m half expecting Gazza to turn up with a few cans, some chicken and a fishing rod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yet another title that makes me want to vomit. How could any decent husband/father do that!
As if there were 30 girls, we all know that would have been filmed for content to prove how much they are loved.
They are defo reading here and trying to prove everyone wrong. So cringe but also hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Personally loved when Sarah said they didn't speak English but they watch our channel to learn - obvs 'babe' why they don't speak English!! Also the 30 young girls that all happen to live in Minglanilla didn't realise they were there for 4/5 days?? Sarah also said the girls were still there, surely we would have hear 30 young girls in the background???
Umm even when Chris his drone shot did you see how dead it was everywhere? They are in the middle of nowhere in a middle of a pandemic but suddenly there's 30 ifma? πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hmmm maybe they can turn the garage into a jail for us... Forget Switzerland We can ride scooters, get free electric, water and have a delicious truck stop restaurant right on the premises! Who's in?πŸš“πŸš”πŸš¨
They also have Peppa Pig cookies AND a heli pad for ease of friends and family visiting πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Œ
We're a very lot lucky πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so Creepy says it is their favourite place to eat around there, have they been to any other place. Have Sarah even made a meal while they have been on the garage of dreams.
woow we are almost on page 60 before new thread.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.