The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts:

- He's hashtagged hilarious... We all know it won't be hilarious.

- Oh, such fun. Isabelle's morning routine. 😴

- Isabelle's morning routine didn't include a shower. No surprise there.

- Mother Isabelle back again.

- Creepy, you should feel bad about yourself, you grooming twit.

- No, your hair being long isn't why you're covering it. You've ran out of box dye.

- The nasty little chav finally making an appearance on the vlog. Hi Lazy, you total witch 👋

- Pretending they can actually afford to pay 20k 😂

- All they do is eat and drink sugar. So many fizzy drinks. So many milkshakes. So many fruit juices. My teeth hurt just looking at it.

- That helmet is a joke.

- 30 IFAM? Where are they then?

- As if they just share that plate of potatoes between 6 of them.

- They said the sun was strong after 6pm. So why is Jace having a nap so late??

- No idea what the hell they're talking about now. I'm bored shitless.

- Why does she always leave the girls to sort Jace stropping? Just put the camera down and be an actual parent.

- Pretended as if that bitchy rant didn't happen. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Personally loved when Sarah said they didn't speak English but they watch our channel to learn - obvs 'babe' why they don't speak English!! Also the 30 young girls that all happen to live in Minglanilla didn't realise they were there for 4/5 days?? Sarah also said the girls were still there, surely we would have hear 30 young girls in the background???
Now we know why he's going out at night time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She looks so pissed off in that vlog 🤣

Loved how she said “We’re definitely outta here tomorrow, no definitely.” Then 2 minutes later on her crappy scooter is saying how much she loves it and wants to live there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Strange that in the middle of nowhere, and there being nothing around them, there is a lot of buildings in the drone shot

Reactions: 9
Oh no! Chris is in a funk! His hair is way way too long and “it’s doing his box in”. I like how he has given permission to chat about why he’s got a hat on. Thank you Chris, I will chat about it- buy a cap! A beanie is a winter hat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no! Chris is in a funk! His hair is way way too long and “it’s doing his box in”. I like how he has given permission to chat about why he’s got a hat on. Thank you Chris, I will chat about it- buy a cap! A beanie is a winter hat
Sounds like he's loving life on the road side...

Reactions: 7
Thank god for our Electric scooters , we’re chasing our dreams , ginger ponces don’t need to quarantine.... Foos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what do we think is going to happen,please cast your votes on the suggestions down below thank you

1= Creepy is flying home to drive another vehicle back to Spain

2= Hi Steve and Jayne are driving a car down then flying back

3=or something else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what do we think is going to happen,please cast your votes on the suggestions down below thank you

Sorry too busy, currently looking to see where I can buy an almost new Land Rover Discovery for 20k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My thoughts:

- He's hashtagged hilarious... We all know it won't be hilarious.

- Oh, such fun. Isabelle's morning routine. 😴

- Isabelle's morning routine didn't include a shower. No surprise there.

- Mother Isabelle back again.

- Creepy, you should feel bad about yourself, you grooming twit.

- No, your hair being long isn't why you're covering it. You've ran out of box dye.

- The nasty little chav finally making an appearance on the vlog. Hi Lazy, you total witch 👋

- Pretending they can actually afford to pay 20k 😂

- All they do is eat and drink sugar. So many fizzy drinks. So many milkshakes. So many fruit juices. My teeth hurt just looking at it.

- That helmet is a joke.

- 30 IFAM? Where are they then?

- As if they just share that plate of potatoes between 6 of them.

- They said the sun was strong after 6pm. So why is Jace having a nap so late??

- No idea what the hell they're talking about now. I'm bored shitless.

- Why does she always leave the girls to sort Jace stropping? Just put the camera down and be an actual parent.

- Pretended as if that bitchy rant didn't happen. Hilarious.

'the girls' had different plates of food in front of them when having lollies do why pretend to just eat 1 plate of potato between them. Making themselves look worse

Reactions: 13

3=or something else
3 `cos sarah`s not finished adding up vlog ££ ,nannarrs pension ,and all the tax they`re evading right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

3=or something else
I think Steve is already en route with a car

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Big Frank is shielding in the UK. It’s his car on the drive, he’s scared of the dark so needs the lights on. Rest assured he’s well looked after and is enjoying his poorly packs and watching Netflix. He finds being distanced from his usual home peaceful and very quiet.

They new guy on Lazy’s face is Frank’s spanish cousin, General Franco. He’s a tyrant and will be around for a long time. His large army are just waiting for the right conditions to join Franco to spread the love

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did Isabelle actually say she was going to see if Jace would do any tricks? He isn't a dog ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.