The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 175468
chasing dreams one pot noodle at a time
"Trending"? Just WHO do they think they are ,
Hmm.Just 3 words Chris.POT.KETTLE.BLACK!..Now stick your dummy back in and go to sleep ffs!You`ve got to be up at dawn for another "epic adventure"!!

Reactions: 24
I reckon he was sat outside the 'RV' knocking back the kopparberg all night last night.
I really hope he isn't drinking in the evenings and then driving the next day. Getting breathalysed would just top off the whole shit show

Reactions: 29
Whoever this girl is I can 100% second her. This creep slept with at least 2 of my colleagues I know back in his airport days

View attachment 175818
Him cheating on sarah isn’t the issue though.
Yes it’s still disgusting but the issue is if he did it with underage girls.
as he keeps reiterating and is correct he’s doing nothing ILLEGAL by cheating on sarah, assuming he has, allegedly etc

This. All he does is reiterate it’s not illegal. Because he knows the girls messages did happen so can’t deny that, the only fall back is to remind people it’s not illegal

Reactions: 27
I'm pretty sure everyone knows their names and what they do for a living. I definitely know at least 3 or 4 who have either worked it out or googled them. Or possibly the resident curtain twitcher has filled them in !
Do the neighbours also lock up their daughters when he's about?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.