The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again holidays dam if I'd go abroad and hes telling people to go see her brillant ticktok you sick sick person

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Crazy that Isabelles idea of being daring is running outside in the rain. When I was her age my idea of daring was starving myself all week in school to save my lunch money to half in for a bev with my friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How long ago was he moaning about Asda workers getting close to him ... now he’s going to take his kids on a plane !!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So Creepy "spills coffee" on his MacBook 2 weeks before his birthday. Guess we know what Lazy's getting him then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Creepy must have “word of the day” toilet roll ... today’s word is “ Whack” ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One minute Izzy is the next teen model and the next she’s a 7 year
I'm sorry but those tik toks of Izzy's NO WAY show a girl that's suffering low self esteem due to bullying !!! I was bullied at school I'm in my 50s now and still hate my photo taken , no way would she flaunt herself like she does
She seems over confident if anything. Very sure of herself and doesn't come across as someone with image problems

Reactions: 26
What an idiot, hoping to go on holiday next week. A week or so ago he was complaining about people not following the distancing guide rules, now he is taking the family on a plane! Words fail me! Does he realise pools at hotels are closed etc. If anything goes wrong do not expect treatment from the NHS and you probably aren’t covered by travel insurance.
Also, Isla should still be in school ie doing work from home. State schools don’t usually break up till mid July.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What an idiot, hoping to go on holiday next week. A week or so ago he was complaining about people not following the distancing guide rules, now he is taking the family on a plane! Words fail me! Does he realise pools at hotels are closed etc. If anything goes wrong do not expect treatment from the NHS and you probably aren’t covered by travel insurance.
Also, Isla should still be in school ie doing work from home. State schools don’t usually break up till mid July.
It would be the best vlogs 🤣 miserable on holiday all because they love to travel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They make me sick. No 14 year old should be on that platform doing that it's basically selling your child to paedos. They only care about views money likes and numbers its all they are here for. What about there daughters wellfare and wellbeing. But they will be moaning when she gets inappropriate messages. Or shes being bullied again

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

The older 2 break up on Friday, but Isla would have had at least another 2 weeks 🙄 bet she’s not going to be doing her school work on the beach in Spain

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear oh dear...we're back to the vlogs with izzy In the thumbnails and her being referenced as a teen? They're that desperate for views they have to attract the creeps onto their channel...anyway here are my thoughts on what will be another predictable, boring vlog.

TEEN GOT WIPED OUT ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!
- Honestly not a mingham vlog without a comment on the weather
- Iddy biddy isla's outfit...honestly not sure why the girls are so obsessed with doing these OOTD's 😂
- Ugh creepy go away and take that beanie off for gods sake
- How on earth do you get coffee all over the wall like that?? Did you just chuck it at the wall for vlog content?
- So from what izzy said they did go shopping on Esme's birthday? Im so confused.
- 'Isla never ever lies' hmmmmmmm I find that hard to believe 😂
- What an absolute clear lack of content if we're having to watch izzy fish out a £20 note from the back of her draws. Literally taking up a good 5 minutes of the vlog 😂
- 'Oh My GoD RuNnInG OuT In The rAin' these kids sound like an absolute hoot 😂 this aint nothing special, every child goes and plays out in the rain. I used to love it as a kid.
- Obviously they're ringing up easy jet...had to be travel related. :rolleyes: Wonder where their holiday destination was meant to be?
- These bloody onions making lazy cry 😂 PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER
- Hahahahaha they're having pasta for tea what a surprise....I doubt they were having stuffed peppers anyway
- Oh god showing more tiktoks of izzy in the vlog....and obvs izzy is looking after Jace....LACK OF CONTENTTTTTTTT
- OH NO THE BUTTERFLIES ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!! WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR CONTENT
- Creepy said he can't take his beanie off because he chopped his hair :sick: apparently he isn't going bald....find that hard to believe.
- Yes we know the vlogs have been wack...why don't you just have a break.
- Obvs their going abroad straight away....this family are just such hypocrites. Saying they won't go anywhere until a vaccine but jetting off as soon as they can :rolleyes: pathetic
- Creepy saying izzy is amazing on tik Tok....hun have u seen those tiktoks? (who am I kidding of course he has :rolleyes:)

Annddd thats another boring day from the minghams x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Was this the gifted holiday can’t remember where too, maybe Spain, that people emailed the resort and told them about the creepy nonce? What sort of fuckwit still wants to take a family away when the pandemic is still raging 💩 for brains 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Tomorrow's vlog title is going to be about an emotional goodbye to the butterflies 😂 can see the click bait already

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was this the gifted holiday can’t remember where too, maybe Spain, that people emailed the resort and told them about the creepy ponce? What sort of fuckwit still wants to take a family away when the pandemic is still raging 💩 for brains 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Was it the one she supposedly planned on taking her dad and Leah on? Doubt that would have happened even without COVID

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.