The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just checked - Susie Verrill, whoever that is.
But it shows journalists are tracking Tattle, which I'm absolutely fine with 👌🏻
People quitting YouTube over racism but having a sexual interest in 15 year olds is no reason to stop in the Inghams eyes.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know we all say this but how the hell can they be ok with fans sending things like that balloon to their kids. Id definitely be creeped out. SARAH AND CHRIS STOP MAKING THE IFAM THINK THIS BEHAVIOUR IS OK BECAUSE IT ISN'T
I totally agree but they’re a creepy family that have attracted creepy fans..........On the subject of fans and gifts..... how come, that with one point whatever million subscribers ( I think that’s utter bull shite!) they don’t get bombarded with cards and gifts on their birthdays? I watch a family ( they do universal studios vlogs) with a very small channel. Their little boy who had a lockdown birthday was overwhelmed with cards and very nice ( no tat in site) gifts.......... Have they closed their P.O. Box? It’s not like they need one as every bugger knows their address because the highly intelligent ones put it on an Estate agent’s web site 🤪

Reactions: 13
I totally agree but they’re a creepy family that have attracted creepy fans..........On the subject of fans and gifts..... how come, that with one point whatever million subscribers ( I think that’s utter bull shite!) they don’t get bombarded with cards and gifts on their birthdays? I watch a family ( they do universal studios vlogs) with a very small channel. Their little boy who had a lockdown birthday was overwhelmed with cards and very nice ( no tat in site) gifts.......... Have they closed their P.O. Box? It’s not like they need one as every bugger knows their address because the highly intelligent ones put it on an Estate agent’s web site 🤪
I think they do get sent lots but are so rude they rarely show the presents or they will just mention oh this was sent from IFAM we don’t know who 🤷‍♀️ The gifts they do open they always say there is no note them a note turns up ! They claim to have 1 box/bag then two boxes/bags full of IFAM letters they have kept ! All lies

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Noticed birthdays only extra presents is from granny and grandad, I’m sorry but all the aunts uncles, my best friends send my children gifts to put in their birthday morning pile lazy and creepy have absolutely zero people who are friends, they have no extra people who are ever in the vids, if I was YouTubing my everyday life I would probably be with other people 3/4 times a week (rich breeds is a skating bloke to use Chris he isn’t a mate outside of that) dad v girls show mates coming to their house vlogging with them etc there is actually no one in their life, they can bugger off alone in a caravan all they want they’ve got nothing else to do no one to visit, go to theme parks with go out for a pint when pubs open etc, absolutely boring boring boring

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah ,she`d have to do alot more than take her own kids out for a few hours to change my opinion.How about stopping cheating all the ifam (and their parents) out of extortionate ammounts for her tacky merch?Then there` exposing her eldest on instagram ,yet again.After vlogging about haterzz upsetting Izzy ,a few days later and voila! Back posing for the unknown.Infact ,any mother worth their salt ,would call it a day.Explain to the ifam that her children must come first and she`s seen (finally) how badly affected being filmed everyday has had on them.THEN ,and Only then could i muster up some sympathy for her.She`ll never do it tho ,so i carry on despising Sarah ,for everything she is and does. :(That wasn`t critisism btw ,unless i`m talking about lazy.x
Don't get me wrong I have zero sympathy for her. She isn't relatable because of all of the dispicable things they have done in the last couple of years. These children potentially have a very tough future ahead of them. Any self-respecting parents would have pulled the plug on it all once the allegations came out......and we all know what the other option was.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone had a response from tptoys regarding the £900 gifted trampoline?
i know many have contacted them but they seem to be taking the ignore um and they’ll go away approach.
I’ve spent good money on their toys and I want to hear what their views are.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Crepy will edit Leah out. I would've got a photo so they couldn't deny it.
i might be wrong but I think Leah spends a bit of time with nanna, and I’m sure it’s not so she can fleece her...I don’t know why but I recall they are very close...also wasn’t Sarah planning on taking nanna and Leah away for a weekend or something before all this shutdown...

Reactions: 12
i know many have contacted them but they seem to be taking the ignore um and they’ll go away approach.
I sent a message and haven’t received a reply. The automated response I got was that there was a delay due to covid which may or may not be true. Maybe time for another message. I’d be pretty peeved if they hadn’t of least acknowledged it.

Reactions: 12
But why TF doesn’t Katrina get off her lazy arse and take a turn?? And hasn’t Sarah got a brother as well?
I think Katrina does her fair share and perhaps without fleecing nanna whilst doing so...she prob goes about it in a more respectful manner...certainly not a katrina fan at all but didn’t she do a vlog once about how much she did for nanna without any help...perhaps that was when lazy was inspired to help out and help nanna empty her bank account was all she could come up with...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You do, I’ve got a camper and have an awning for when you’re in a place for a while.
I know there a thing but i didnt think they were quite as common as on caravans, dont many motorhomes just have fiamma f45 pull out roof type things? Are actual motorhome awnings difficult to set up as Creepy struggled with his caravan one, he's got no chance with a motorhome ones, he will end up setting off and taking awning with him.

Reactions: 2
I sent a message and haven’t received a reply. The automated response I got was that there was a delay due to covid which may or may not be true. Maybe time for another message. I’d be pretty peeved if they hadn’t of least acknowledged it.
Same here, I’ve contacted again.

Reactions: 6
Was it gifted?

Reactions: 1
I'd like to know this too.

Reactions: 4
Think she also has a half sister too?
Yes she does, Sarah, Katrina and the nonce Damion are full siblings and then she has a half brother on her mums side who has struggled with drugs and homelessness.

Sarah then has a half brother and sister on her dads side. Her half sister has been in a couple of Katrinas old vlogs. Her half brother on her dads side has a YouTube channel and has done YouTube a lot longer than Satan.

I had a nosey on Facebook before and found all of her family, I did post about it a couple of threads ago.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.