The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middlesbrough has the second highest COVID death rate in the country. It is beaten only by London...But yeah sure go there on a day out and let your toddler touch everything 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just watched the latest offering on Invideous and I have to say she was almost relatable taking all 4 kids to the beach, looking at the seals, getting a McFlurry. Sarah hun you could potentially be returning to your Zoellla-esq pad if you hadn't stayed with that complete and utter wet wipe of a "husband". Wtf is that about skating rather than join in a family day out?!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
He is just revolting. And I know it’s unpopular but I don’t find jace cute at all. I also wonder if it’s creepy in charge of the Izzy account and if she actually takes those photos herself or if he’s promised her fame and fortune.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If Lazy dropped the fake posh voice and spoke as she does off camera. She might stop getting words and how they are pronounced mixed up. How can anyone struggle over parmasan.
I've not watched the vlog - is it as bad as the way she once tried to pronounce 'apparel'? 😂

He is just revolting. And I know it’s unpopular but I don’t find jace cute at all. I also wonder if it’s creepy in charge of the Izzy account and if she actually takes those photos herself or if he’s promised her fame and fortune.
I'll join you in that. I am completely unmoved by that toddler. I saw him skriking on his train and he reminded me of Roy Kinnear

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just watched the latest offering on Invideous and I have to say she was almost relatable taking all 4 kids to the beach, looking at the seals, getting a McFlurry. Sarah hun you could potentially be returning to your Zoellla-esq pad if you hadn't stayed with that complete and utter wet wipe of a "husband". Wtf is that about skating rather than join in a family day out?!!!
Ah ,she`d have to do alot more than take her own kids out for a few hours to change my opinion.How about stopping cheating all the ifam (and their parents) out of extortionate ammounts for her tacky merch?Then there` exposing her eldest on instagram ,yet again.After vlogging about haterzz upsetting Izzy ,a few days later and voila! Back posing for the unknown.Infact ,any mother worth their salt ,would call it a day.Explain to the ifam that her children must come first and she`s seen (finally) how badly affected being filmed everyday has had on them.THEN ,and Only then could i muster up some sympathy for her.She`ll never do it tho ,so i carry on despising Sarah ,for everything she is and does. :(That wasn`t critisism btw ,unless i`m talking about lazy.x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've not watched the vlog - is it as bad as the way she once tried to pronounce 'apparel'? 😂

I'll join you in that. I am completely unmoved by that toddler. I saw him skriking on his train and he reminded me of Roy Kinnear
Omg ahahahaha apparel 😂😂 i has forgotten about that one. Classic lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw someone mention Sarah’s brother earlier on in the thread. Obviously we’ve all heard of no-emotion (even when you buy her a car) Katrina but where the hell is said brother ??!!

Reactions: 10
I saw someone mention Sarah’s brother earlier on in the thread. Obviously we’ve all heard of no-emotion (even when you buy her a car) Katrina but where the hell is said brother ??!!
One in jail (potentially) one homeless.

Reactions: 7
I read he’s a painter decorator, but still a paedophile now 🤢
Marvelous. Give a paedophile a job where he’s in and out multiple peoples homes. Splendid idea! Make sure he can really broaden his field of perving. Surprised creepy doesn’t join the business.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Creepy back to deleting anything that isn't adulation on his Instagram. 🤣🤣 His two only tricks are average at best. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes weird combining two products but the deliberately placed bottle and carefully captured flavours screams promotion. They're all about getting something for nothing these days.
They are as dumb as...they probably don’t realise they are two different brands ...maybe trying for a sponsor for their amazing summer hike road trip coming up...it’s going to be banging remember....you just can’t wait...

I'm sure they bought all this stuff last year so why has she gone and got new stuff again for this trip that may not even happen 🤣
The awning they had was one of those ones that blows up and can be fitted to anything...I rekon they kept that from sale if they sold caravan and sold it with the original one it came with but that was to difficult for creepy to put up...the new awning could easily attach to camper van...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the only reason creepy is friends with rich breed and lee d is because creepy makes them look good. Creepy looks like a toddler on skates compared to them 🤫😂🤣🤪. If I was the head of a school and they came onto school/uni grounds I would have their guts for garters, bloody irresponsible dickheads!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.