The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT.....

Did another butterfly emerge? I bet it has something to do with those butterflies.

Lazy says they have a very exciting time lapse to show us from some magic that happened last night. I was right. Four more butterflies have emerged. Lazy has put banana in their net and creepy says he loves them because they're like their little babies. He says one is gorgeous. The Inghams have been looking at the crystalite cases and it's so cool. One or two of the caterpillars usually die so Lazy is proud to have kept all five alive. Creepy is now an insect lover and he told Lazy the butterflies had hatched. They can keep the butterflies in the net for three days but they're going to release them tonight or tomorrow due to the heat. Lazy doesn't feel the need to keep them for three days. Jace has opened a box with a balloon inside for Isabelle. It's from the ifam and says 'love you'.

The girls are making a picnic because Lazy and the girls are off for a picnic. Lazy has opened some clothing for Jace from an Instagram page. Creepy is saying goodbye to the butterflies. Lazy and the girls are about to leave too. She feels like they have a lot more fun when they're out and she spoke to her dad this morning and he recommended some places to go. Lazy's dad can't join them because he's off to Cambridge but Lazy and the girls are going towards... she can't remember. Sounds like such a lovely place to visit, Lazy. Before they go they're going to test out the new car traybles (Isla came up with the name). Everyone has been asking where Lazy got them from and they're from Amazon. All the girls got them so it's basically not a birthday present. Isabelle wanted one because she likes to do a lot of writing and drawing. Jace has been gifted a dummy with a toy attached.

Jace is strapped in the car and Lazy shows us his tray. He has some toys, books, musical instrument, a drink and his new soothers. Footage from the 'road trip'.

When Lazy spoke to her dad this morning he recommended that they go to a place near Hartlepool/Middlesbrough where you can see seals and they have an observation deck. They're actual in the wild seals and it's not far from where he lives. Lazy wanted to go to a beach so they'll find a beach nearby and it's massive. There's some ifam outside the window. Lazy shows the beach and says it's massive.

Footage of Jace 'dancing', wind turbines and the girls sitting on the beach Lazy says it's definitely cooler than it is at home. The wind is quite strog but it's so nice and there's lots of space. They have some watermelon before walking to the water's edge. Lazy pokes her tongue out at the camera and moans about the wind again.

Footage of Creepy doing his one skate trick. Social distanced from the cameraman my arse, they're definitely way less that two metres apart at points.

Lazy and the girls are finished at the beach. She hasn't noticed her lunch stuck in her teeth yet. She didn't film much but got some montage shots. It was windy but a cold wind so they were wrapped in towels. Lazy didn't bring a coat for Jace but she felt he could've done with one. It was nice to get out and run around, they also had a picnic on the beach. It was an hour and a half to the beach. Lazy has no eye makeup on so it's weird for her to look at the camera. They've found some public toilets and Lazy always carries antibacterial soap with her. She got the soap out of Nannar's pension.

Lazy had been traumatised by the toilets, they were the worst she has even known in her whole life. Isabelle has decided to wait for the toilet. They've driven ten minutes up the road to see the seals and have a walk. Hopefully they can tire Jace out for the journey home. Esme and Isla walk Jace up a ramp. It turns out the lookout point they've come to is for bird watching and the seals are further up so the Inghams are off for a walk. Isabelle is doing Tik Toks.

More walking footage. Some distant footage of Lazy a seal dragging itself. across the beach Lazy is so annoyed she didn't bring her camera but they've seen some seals. They only have the Go Pro. Isabe3lle wonders if they can get up he grass bank.

Back in the car and Lazy says it was so cute to see the sea lions blubbering. It was a nice walk up there and they had a nice time. They were going to stop for ice cream but there's big queues out of all the ice creams shops so they might stop for mcflurries.

Back home and the Inghams are about to sit down for a mcflurry. Lazy will share hers with Jace.

Lazy feels horrendous; she is on the trampoline with the younger girls. A bee has got it's face stuck in the net of the trampoline. She is going to try and get it out but she is terrified of wasps. Lazy gets it out with a cooking utensil and screeches as it flies away. They're needing the vlog here and Lazy is going to enjoy a bounce with the girls.

End of vlog

Sent to Isabelle by the ifam or Creepy? :unsure:
View attachment 163980

Saying goodbye to the butterflies... how old is he? 5?
View attachment 163973

Nice shot of THAT tattoo whilst the precious prick says goodbye to his butterflies
View attachment 163969

Rule number 1 of vlogging; always check the viewfinder before you start talking. Is that a nice bit of sushi she saved from yesterday's lunch?🤮
View attachment 163960

Victim 1 of the new death trap trampoline
View attachment 163956

Big eye little eye
View attachment 163963

View attachment 163957View attachment 163958View attachment 163961View attachment 163970
Love the screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no. The young lassy who took baby Jace to a Chinese restaurant in a shopping trolley has done a shein haul. Influenced by Sarah no doubt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The beach they were on looked very empty. Wonder if it was actually closed but obviously the inghams wouldn’t take any notice

Reactions: 8
I still dont think they are getting a camper as Sarah mentioned their awning was in the dining room, you wouldn't really have an awning with a caravan, i reckon they might be getting an new caravan with fitted aircon and a motor mover
You do, I’ve got a camper and have an awning for when you’re in a place for a while.

Reactions: 5
But why TF doesn’t Katrina get off her lazy arse and take a turn?? And hasn’t Sarah got a brother as well?
I’m not a 100% certain but I think she has 2 brothers. Last I heard one was in jail for some sort of sexual assault in an underage girl & I think maybe one is or was homeless. I agree, C’mon Katrina pull yourself finger out, you’ll be the 1st to cry at her funeral & day how much you miss her. Why don’t the lot of you spend more time with your Nana while you still have her! According to Sarah she is the only one that bothers with her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see from @thegreencow's screenshot Lazy is still sporting the manky growth on the side of her tongue 🤢 wtf is it??

And re: the personalised Jace clobber, here's an idea, Lazy - why don't you sell off all the bits and bats 🦇 ©™ that he's grown out of to all the puddled saps who bought the rubber Jamie doll?
Otherwise, there's always the option of sitting on the sofa of a night and methodically unpicking the embroidery with a pair of nail scissors so you can flog it on via ebay 🤔👌🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
In Creepy’s dreams this is what he looks like without the beanie. His flowing brunette locks setting off his manly chiselled jaw, perfect nose and piercing eyes.
In reality he’s a short, balding, closet ginger with 3 chins, a cock shaped nose and more bags around his eyes than he handled at the airport.
Just for those of us who like to know, the other guy is Camille Lacourt, he’s a French swimmer and the same age as Creepy but at 6ft 7 he’s about a foot taller. 😂😂
I thought these Ingham threads were always seriously short of something nice to look at. 😁

I hope Creepy reads here and weeps. 🤣

C3D87945-0ADB-49A1-871C-C21FF8F32F8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Do people really believe that because Sarah says she’s the only one to visit nana that it must be true 🤣🤣 sorry Katrina lazy says your a tit grand daughter must be true, after all if you didn’t vlog it, it didn’t happen!

In Creepy’s dreams this is what he looks like without the beanie. His flowing brunette locks setting off his manly chiselled jaw, perfect nose and piercing eyes.
In reality he’s a short, balding, closet ginger with 3 chins, a cock shaped nose and more bags around his eyes than he handled at the airport.
Just for those of us who like to know, the other guy is Camille Lacourt, he’s a French swimmer and the same age as Creepy but at 6ft 7 he’s about a foot taller. 😂😂
I thought these Ingham threads were always seriously short of something nice to look at. 😁

I hope Creepy reads here and weeps. 🤣

View attachment 164106
Hahaha crying laughing here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not a 100% certain but I think she has 2 brothers. Last I heard one was in jail for some sort of sexual assault in an underage girl & I think maybe one is or was homeless. I agree, C’mon Katrina pull yourself finger out, you’ll be the 1st to cry at her funeral & day how much you miss her. Why don’t the lot of you spend more time with your Nana while you still have her! According to Sarah she is the only one that bothers with her.
Katrina does go to Nana a lot but she has 3 hyper (ferel some might say 😂) boys who aren't at school now meaning Katrina can't take her out. For years Katrina looked after Nana, Leah even lived there to help at one point. Katrina mentioned it when she used to go live. Sarah has only recently started this once a week visit and the brothers according to the facebook comments that have been posted here only go when they need money for weed or homeless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Great. More sexual predators. Why am I not even surprised. To be honest I’d rather not have anything to do with Sarah if I was her brother/any relative.

Ooft. A quick google of Sarah’s brother sure brings a lot of shocking things up. I see she has James and Damian, James homeless and Damian in jail? Lovely family that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.