The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's probably got Katrina's hackles up for siphoning off Nanner's pension. Can well imagine those two Seacroft scumbags circling that old woman's bank card like a pair of vultures, trying to ward the other one off.
I have no sympathy for that old woman either. Has she no bloody sense? I've no interest, either, in trying to look out for an old woman who thinks shopping is an interesting way to spend your later years. I hope to God if I ever make it to her age I can occupy my time better than that. Schlepping around chainstores* in a shopping centre is one sad way to spend your days.

* supporting small businesses again, babe?
In all fairness to sarah’s nan ..my nana loves to shop.
She loves picking a new outfit every week to wear to come to mine for tea.
It reminds her of when my grandad used to take her out on a Sunday for a “date” years ago and she would buy a new outfit.
It might be a comfort thing for her nan too.
P.s I can see a mile off sarah takes advantage of her nan but if her nan likes shopping then so be it .

Reactions: 14
SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT.....

Did another butterfly emerge? I bet it has something to do with those butterflies.

Lazy says they have a very exciting time lapse to show us from some magic that happened last night. I was right. Four more butterflies have emerged. Lazy has put banana in their net and creepy says he loves them because they're like their little babies. He says one is gorgeous. The Inghams have been looking at the crystalite cases and it's so cool. One or two of the caterpillars usually die so Lazy is proud to have kept all five alive. Creepy is now an insect lover and he told Lazy the butterflies had hatched. They can keep the butterflies in the net for three days but they're going to release them tonight or tomorrow due to the heat. Lazy doesn't feel the need to keep them for three days. Jace has opened a box with a balloon inside for Isabelle. It's from the ifam and says 'love you'.

The girls are making a picnic because Lazy and the girls are off for a picnic. Lazy has opened some clothing for Jace from an Instagram page. Creepy is saying goodbye to the butterflies. Lazy and the girls are about to leave too. She feels like they have a lot more fun when they're out and she spoke to her dad this morning and he recommended some places to go. Lazy's dad can't join them because he's off to Cambridge but Lazy and the girls are going towards... she can't remember. Sounds like such a lovely place to visit, Lazy. Before they go they're going to test out the new car traybles (Isla came up with the name). Everyone has been asking where Lazy got them from and they're from Amazon. All the girls got them so it's basically not a birthday present. Isabelle wanted one because she likes to do a lot of writing and drawing. Jace has been gifted a dummy with a toy attached.

Jace is strapped in the car and Lazy shows us his tray. He has some toys, books, musical instrument, a drink and his new soothers. Footage from the 'road trip'.

When Lazy spoke to her dad this morning he recommended that they go to a place near Hartlepool/Middlesbrough where you can see seals and they have an observation deck. They're actual in the wild seals and it's not far from where he lives. Lazy wanted to go to a beach so they'll find a beach nearby and it's massive. There's some ifam outside the window. Lazy shows the beach and says it's massive.

Footage of Jace 'dancing', wind turbines and the girls sitting on the beach Lazy says it's definitely cooler than it is at home. The wind is quite strog but it's so nice and there's lots of space. They have some watermelon before walking to the water's edge. Lazy pokes her tongue out at the camera and moans about the wind again.

Footage of Creepy doing his one skate trick. Social distanced from the cameraman my arse, they're definitely way less that two metres apart at points.

Lazy and the girls are finished at the beach. She hasn't noticed her lunch stuck in her teeth yet. She didn't film much but got some montage shots. It was windy but a cold wind so they were wrapped in towels. Lazy didn't bring a coat for Jace but she felt he could've done with one. It was nice to get out and run around, they also had a picnic on the beach. It was an hour and a half to the beach. Lazy has no eye makeup on so it's weird for her to look at the camera. They've found some public toilets and Lazy always carries antibacterial soap with her. She got the soap out of Nannar's pension.

Lazy had been traumatised by the toilets, they were the worst she has even known in her whole life. Isabelle has decided to wait for the toilet. They've driven ten minutes up the road to see the seals and have a walk. Hopefully they can tire Jace out for the journey home. Esme and Isla walk Jace up a ramp. It turns out the lookout point they've come to is for bird watching and the seals are further up so the Inghams are off for a walk. Isabelle is doing Tik Toks.

More walking footage. Some distant footage of Lazy a seal dragging itself. across the beach Lazy is so annoyed she didn't bring her camera but they've seen some seals. They only have the Go Pro. Isabe3lle wonders if they can get up he grass bank.

Back in the car and Lazy says it was so cute to see the sea lions blubbering. It was a nice walk up there and they had a nice time. They were going to stop for ice cream but there's big queues out of all the ice creams shops so they might stop for mcflurries.

Back home and the Inghams are about to sit down for a mcflurry. Lazy will share hers with Jace.

Lazy feels horrendous; she is on the trampoline with the younger girls. A bee has got it's face stuck in the net of the trampoline. She is going to try and get it out but she is terrified of wasps. Lazy gets it out with a cooking utensil and screeches as it flies away. They're needing the vlog here and Lazy is going to enjoy a bounce with the girls.

End of vlog

Sent to Isabelle by the ifam or Creepy? :unsure:
Capture9.PNG

Saying goodbye to the butterflies... how old is he? 5?
Capture8.PNG

Nice shot of THAT tattoo whilst the precious prick says goodbye to his butterflies
Capture7.PNG

Rule number 1 of vlogging; always check the viewfinder before you start talking. Is that a nice bit of sushi she saved from yesterday's lunch?🤮
Capture1.PNG

Victim 1 of the new death trap trampoline
Capture4.PNG

Big eye little eye
Capture2.PNG

Capture5.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture6.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I
it just angers me that they are like “social distance this and that” yet they are the first people to go to the shops or beaches when they open. I can’t even put it into words properly but he slated asda workers for doing their jobs cause he couldn’t be bothered to wait 5 seconds yet, don’t want to send their daughter to school cause it’s not safe yet go to crowded places where they are more at risk than being in a class of what 5?

also who’s leah
I totally agree, a fortnight ago Chris Ingham dared to call Asda workers fools, Sarah and the Girls have been shopping umpteen times, going out to crowded venues en famille - a disaster waiting to happen. Esme would be safer in school like other Year Six pupils and Isabelle and Isla should be doing school work at home and that foolish Man, their father should be wearing weather appropriate clothes and behave like an adult and not skate around the streets. And to top it all they sell over priced tat to vulnerable adults and children whilst accepting freebies from companies. There are so many children’s hospices and children charities that are struggling after this surreal pandemic.
The Inghams have shown no sympathy or empathy and raised a pitiful sum of money for the NHS. ‘You Tube‘ need to look at themselves and remove these begging Vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT.....

Did another butterfly emerge? I bet it has something to do with those butterflies.

Lazy says they have a very exciting time lapse to show us from some magic that happened last night. I was right. Four more butterflies have emerged. Lazy has put banana in their net and creepy says he loves them because they're like their little babies. He says one is gorgeous. The Inghams have been looking at the crystalite cases and it's so cool. One or two of the caterpillars usually die so Lazy is proud to have kept all five alive. Creepy is now an insect lover and he told Lazy the butterflies had hatched. They can keep the butterflies in the net for three days but they're going to release them tonight or tomorrow due to the heat. Lazy doesn't feel the need to keep them for three days. Jace has opened a box with a balloon inside for Isabelle. It's from the ifam and says 'love you'.

The girls are making a picnic because Lazy and the girls are off for a picnic. Lazy has opened some clothing for Jace from an Instagram page. Creepy is saying goodbye to the butterflies. Lazy and the girls are about to leave too. She feels like they have a lot more fun when they're out and she spoke to her dad this morning and he recommended some places to go. Lazy's dad can't join them because he's off to Cambridge but Lazy and the girls are going towards... she can't remember. Sounds like such a lovely place to visit, Lazy. Before they go they're going to test out the new car traybles (Isla came up with the name). Everyone has been asking where Lazy got them from and they're from Amazon. All the girls got them so it's basically not a birthday present. Isabelle wanted one because she likes to do a lot of writing and drawing. Jace has been gifted a dummy with a toy attached.

Jace is strapped in the car and Lazy shows us his tray. He has some toys, books, musical instrument, a drink and his new soothers. Footage from the 'road trip'.

When Lazy spoke to her dad this morning he recommended that they go to a place near Hartlepool/Middlesbrough where you can see seals and they have an observation deck. They're actual in the wild seals and it's not far from where he lives. Lazy wanted to go to a beach so they'll find a beach nearby and it's massive. There's some ifam outside the window. Lazy shows the beach and says it's massive.

Footage of Jace 'dancing', wind turbines and the girls sitting on the beach Lazy says it's definitely cooler than it is at home. The wind is quite strog but it's so nice and there's lots of space. They have some watermelon before walking to the water's edge. Lazy pokes her tongue out at the camera and moans about the wind again.

Footage of Creepy doing his one skate trick. Social distanced from the cameraman my arse, they're definitely way less that two metres apart at points.

Lazy and the girls are finished at the beach. She hasn't noticed her lunch stuck in her teeth yet. She didn't film much but got some montage shots. It was windy but a cold wind so they were wrapped in towels. Lazy didn't bring a coat for Jace but she felt he could've done with one. It was nice to get out and run around, they also had a picnic on the beach. It was an hour and a half to the beach. Lazy has no eye makeup on so it's weird for her to look at the camera. They've found some public toilets and Lazy always carries antibacterial soap with her. She got the soap out of Nannar's pension.

Lazy had been traumatised by the toilets, they were the worst she has even known in her whole life. Isabelle has decided to wait for the toilet. They've driven ten minutes up the road to see the seals and have a walk. Hopefully they can tire Jace out for the journey home. Esme and Isla walk Jace up a ramp. It turns out the lookout point they've come to is for bird watching and the seals are further up so the Inghams are off for a walk. Isabelle is doing Tik Toks.

More walking footage. Some distant footage of Lazy a seal dragging itself. across the beach Lazy is so annoyed she didn't bring her camera but they've seen some seals. They only have the Go Pro. Isabe3lle wonders if they can get up he grass bank.

Back in the car and Lazy says it was so cute to see the sea lions blubbering. It was a nice walk up there and they had a nice time. They were going to stop for ice cream but there's big queues out of all the ice creams shops so they might stop for mcflurries.

Back home and the Inghams are about to sit down for a mcflurry. Lazy will share hers with Jace.

Lazy feels horrendous; she is on the trampoline with the younger girls. A bee has got it's face stuck in the net of the trampoline. She is going to try and get it out but she is terrified of wasps. Lazy gets it out with a cooking utensil and screeches as it flies away. They're needing the vlog here and Lazy is going to enjoy a bounce with the girls.

End of vlog

Sent to Isabelle by the ifam or Creepy? :unsure:
View attachment 163980

Saying goodbye to the butterflies... how old is he? 5?
View attachment 163973

Nice shot of THAT tattoo whilst the precious prick says goodbye to his butterflies
View attachment 163969

Rule number 1 of vlogging; always check the viewfinder before you start talking. Is that a nice bit of sushi she saved from yesterday's lunch?🤮
View attachment 163960

Victim 1 of the new death trap trampoline
View attachment 163956

Big eye little eye
View attachment 163963

View attachment 163957View attachment 163958View attachment 163961View attachment 163970
I know we all say this but how the hell can they be ok with fans sending things like that balloon to their kids. Id definitely be creeped out. SARAH AND CHRIS STOP MAKING THE IFAM THINK THIS BEHAVIOUR IS OK BECAUSE IT ISN'T

Reactions: 19
It wasn`t Jenna Marbles was it? I don`t follow her ,but one of my girls does.She was telling me this morning there`d be no more vlogs ,as she`s quit youtube due to past mistakes?.If ONLY we could get the press to pick up in these two immoral youtubers.My life would feel complete if they were forced to resign their channel!!..:)
I've just checked - Susie Verrill, whoever that is.
But it shows journalists are tracking Tattle, which I'm absolutely fine with 👌🏻

Reactions: 12
Omg the state of the sweaty, greasy twit. I feel you Jace.

View attachment 163962
Why does he not see what everyone else sees? The insecurities in him are off the chart.

As an aside though, how gorgeous is Esme's hair colour in that pic?! And then you've got Chris with his black dye job, doing everything he can to hide it.

Reactions: 18
The 'crystalites' she keeps banging on about. Does she mean chrysalis? Or is crystalite another name for them? Can she really be that thick she's never heard of a chrysalis?
No it's chrysalis She's an idiot

• Haha
You know that saying “you have a body like baywatch and a face like crimewatch” Well Chris is the only person I know who has both a body and a face like crimewatch!!! Jesus does he realise how ridiculous he looks skating about in that outfit he looks like a sausage in a skin bursting out with his moobs showing through his jumper. He’s like everyone’s pervy uncle isn’t he. You know the one every family has an uncle who thinks he’s gods gift flirting with all the young ones who has Peter Pan syndrome but is really just an old pervert that people avoid!!!
a BOBFOC

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot comprehend how they can’t put them back to school but they can have Jace walk around touching benches, seating areas, signs and wooden handrails..he’s a toddler and he will put his hands in his mouth. I’m sure I’ve seen the North has one of the highest rates of COVID. And using a public toilet that Isabelle refuses too? Hand wash ain’t going to save you catching that in there, what about on your shoes? That you will bring into the house and especially seeing Jace play with your boots today he will play with..you don’t clean so I don’t think you would have any idea about infection control!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No offence to anyone but what is the obsession with having "Jace" on all his clothing. It's looking so tacky and not cute.
It's also not a very lot clever from a security point of view. God forbid they ever leave him on his own again (like the wide angled lens on the beach scandal) with his name emblazoned on his clothing. Asking for trouble.

(I know they don't give a shite about protecting their kids but thought I'd mention it anyway.)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It's also not a very lot clever from a security point of view. God forbid they ever leave him on his own again (like the wide angled lens on the beach scandal) with his name emblazoned on his clothing. Asking for trouble.

(I know they don't give a shite about protecting their kids but thought I'd mention it anyway.)
Well you know what happens to him at the beach .. it’s probably a good idea to have his name on him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT.....”
Ohhh so Chris was finally caught messaging underage girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s had a big night on the lambo’s, when he’s giving it large in the ponce-ense wheelie boots speak 😂
I'm guessing "lambos" are a brand of skates or wheels or something?...When I first read your comment I read it like "a big night on the lambos" meant a big night on the Lambrinis!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing "lambos" are a brand of skates or wheels or something?...When I first read your comment I read it like "a big night on the lambos" meant a big night on the Lambrinis!
😂 I did, or a big night on the Lamborghini.. the lambo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think somethings happened with the school situation, mainly esme. You see isla doing work, apparently isabelle is doing work but you don't see or hear about esme doing any?
I think they're not paying school fees for esme (and possibly isabelle and she's not really doing schoolwork) I dunno, might be wrong.
Even in past vlogs, isabelle and isla on kitchen on laptops, esme on phone or getting ready I don't think I've heard them mention it unless I'm wrong..

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.