The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at old Vlogs they treated Isla exactly the same as they now treat Jace, classic case of Isla no longer being the cute, baby of the family. Jace is going to be a handful when he gets older, it is all cute when he is 1, won’t be so cute when he is 5 and demanding food and attention. I do feel for Isla she doesn’t seem to have the same bond Isabelle and Esme have with Jace, probably in part due to jealousy all down to the parents behaviour and how they have turned all their attention on to ‘little man’.

Reactions: 28
Crist chris not only do you drop the towel you drop the coffee as well you drop alot of things I think you should have another tattoo on your for head I'm creepy I drop anything with smiley face

Reactions: 15
Just realised around now would be two years since Chris got exposed, funny how they are tuning away and going on holiday to draw the attention away from that

Reactions: 12
Seriously who would book flights at this time......What happens if you have a temperature when you land
What happens if Creepy has a temperature when he goes to check in? If he turns up all sweaty and clammy in his beanie and winter clobber he'll get turned away before the holiday even starts! Oh how funny would that be?!

Reactions: 32
There's going to be such a backlash if and when they attempt any sort of travel and I am so here for it!
I think this is what they want they are so blooming selfish, notice they dont answer all the comments from the famous i fam when its not going the way they want it

Reactions: 14
Their generosity knows no bounds. She has allegedly paid for food bank donations at Morrison’s. Is this true or another ‘Easter egg’ monument?
We donate £30 worth of food a month to the local food bank and increase it at Christmas. At the start of lock down we doubled the contribution to £60 given how desperate things are for some. Since then we’ve been asked and were happy to buy formulae, nappies and toiletries. Admittedly not everyone can do this but look what she was spending (yet again) on crap and don’t get me started (Sarah style) on the alibaba profits

Reactions: 17
They really are so so thick.

If by some miracle they can fly and go on holiday - what sort of reaction do they think they’ll get? All of their precious I fam can’t go anywhere, pretty much everyone is skint or worried about their jobs, haven’t seen their family for ages , with extreme lockdown fatigue- it’s ok though - let’s watch the Iran drive their shit chavavan about - or fly abroad to eat pot noodles and swim in potential corona pool!

Morons.

Reactions: 24
'A bar of chocolate for Isabelle becaue she wants to throw Esme a prom' . I laughed so many times through through that vlog rundown - you do them so brilliantly Greencow.

Reactions: 16
Its even more annoying because Sarah used to go on about how Esme hated reading. Surely if a child who hates reading asks for a book you buy it for them.
Exactly!! Still can't believe they have to save up their parenting skills have shocked me to the core many times, but this has really saddened me because yet again, it's their education and so important.
Why do they have to save anyway? Can their shitty excuse for parents not let them buy books out of the THOUSANDS the girls have made for themselves, being paraded in front of cameras on a daily basis?

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: Two years since he got away with it all; can this year PLEASE be the year that they fall?

Reactions: 59
How did he come across?
Like he wanted to fight for her, but then once he was outed he just disappeared without even putting up a fight, hes well aware on reading his twitter posts in the past of what Chris has done, Im sorry though outed or not Id be fighting until I got some justice.

Reactions: 7
I was on the phone to one of my friends and she was flying out to Majorca in a couple of weeks but she cancelled due to the fact that their swimming pool at their hotel might still be closed and the strict rules that are in place it wasn’t worth it. So why this dipsticks think it’s a good idea is beyond me

Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch channel 4 news tonight? It said the reporter was at a walk in test centre in Bradford and they saw a woman with symptoms get a test and then go straight into a sandwich shop and then a supermarket. sounds like something lazy would do .

Reactions: 26
thats what we did, our house was too small for all 5 of us as ours have gone to be teens, so my dream was to have a utility I could close the door on if I wished, so we added a fourth bedroom,a utility room and extended the length to double the size in my daughters room she was in a box room and now has a double bed, wardrobe and dressing table in there she loves it, we also had a games room built downstairs, I love our house now .We bought it from new in 98 and have extended it twice . They would really add value to it by extending and creating another bedroom upstairs

Reactions: 10
Oh dear god Sarah looks ridiculous in that tracksuit not only is it cheap looking but she looks like she’s away to launch a leisurewear collection for the Amish with that hair.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.