The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasnt there a vlog recently where someone heard Esme come back from a toilet in a restaurant and heard her laughing at the word Fanny??or have I imagined that apologies if I have

Reactions: 4
Well done on reporting it. This is exactly what needs to be done & if more people did it Isabelle may start to realise just how inappropriate her actions are lately. This is to save her not bully her as she has 2 parents who are abusing her by not protecting her. By not protecting her she is at such high risk. It’s neglect. Sarah get a bloody grip of your child’s behaviour before she is reported so much you lose custody of her. Your parenting is beyond shocking! What about her education! Get her off tik tok & get study books in her hands instead. Sorry, I’m just so upset & angry to see this young woman declining so fast.

Reactions: 24
there was an answer on one of her q&A s a while back in which she said she can fake cry

Reactions: 11

Please don't have nightmares!!
The 4th photo is Chris's sciatica look!

Reactions: 13
THISSS!!

I mean when was the last time we saw any of the girls go to any clubs? I notice gymnastics lasted all of 2 months when they probably watched a few vids, thought omg I want to do flips, then realised it takes a lot of hard work and effort and a long time to do cool tricks (I was a gymnast from about age 6/7 until I was 11 and the work ethic you have to have is insane and the time it takes to learn new skills is sometimes very long). Same with dance, they suddenly stopped going to classes??? Swimming too? They just shoved Esme and Isla into lessons until they could swim so they could go on holiday to pools and beaches more often
They never seem to have friends round either for tea or a sleepover (although im not surprised with creepy about). They have barely any social interaction with kids their age which I find totally bizarre, I mean apart from school, but its looking more likely they'll just take the kids out at this rate.
They're being turned into the family fizz kids who literally have no friends beyond family members, everything is confined to the family, like surely you must want a break at some point?

Reactions: 25
I hope CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection) have got one eye on this family I really do. Some extremely worrying signs lately. I know the kids are growing up & doing what other kids do but these parents........really!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Have I missed this huge apologies if I have but the tik tok isabelle is using the most inappropriate music lyrics! This is shocking!

The fact that they’re all sitting in the car together, the little kids behind her and her idiot mother driving, is absurd. Any mother who will sit back and let their child do that with those same expressions as if they were actually DOING what the lyrics describe, at the age of 14, needs a wake up call!!! Lazy you are allowing your daughter to look easy and experienced.

Reactions: 26
are they flying easy jet as I have a friend who is cabin crew for them and one of her first flights is to majorca, interesting if they are , I may give her the heads up to watch out for the creepster

Maybe the tik toks are a sign to us to tell us to go do one,I would have thought Sarah and Chris being so up themselves would have loved the prestige of having children in private school and wanting them to work hard so they could brag about how clever they where but no , I can see one of these girls in later life going off the rails and getting pregnant by the 1st boy to take an interest, sad though, parenting goes full circle unless they get themselves a decent education and decide no Im going to be the one to break the cycle .Issys dad was outed on Twitter so he is well aware of whats going on , im not going to say on here who he was on there but someone outted him .

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think the gravity defying coffee is the result of tanty Tracksuit pants cracking the shits and chucking a cup against the wall in a fit of rage. If he feels like he can message young girls etc then I wouldn’t put a bit of domestic thuggery past him

Reactions: 27
I don’t like them but look at the SJ kids compared to the IF kids, they have a social life outside of school / YouTube with kids their own age A2 doesn’t yet but I’m sure he’ll be going to the preschool they go to very soon, they do clubs and a lot of activities unlike the inghams who stay at home

Reactions: 7
These TikTok videos make me cringe so much. The facial expressions, the tongue, the shit dancing, I don’t know about you all but I feel embarrassed for these young kids.

Reactions: 25
Totally agree ...she could have gone it alone and would be far better off. She would have had a relationship with her sister and family. The kids would have probably got sponsored especially Isabelle ...the Lego thing could have been huge for her and lead to other stuff. Esme and Isla has already had a magazine spread and isla that cringe chistmas Ad....oh lazy what could have been, we wouldn’t be here rubbishing you and would be supporting You being a single mum raising what used to be lovely well groomed and well looked after girls....but what a rabble we have now ..and there is no escaping it...so keep up the positive pineapple’s, deal with big frank when the stress gets to much and have that chavavan holiday of your dreams and one day when you girls ask ..why...please be honest with them...

I think this one has been taken down..

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He's definitely spat the dummy and tossed his chai latte - probably cos he's not got preferential treatment from Jetstar and wasted precious perving time while on hold.

Three girls on a trampoline in the rain (fun but dangerous) two of the are filming themselves and the mum filming them from the kitchen window. Every moment recorded for the world of strangers to see! I just can't get my head around the whole family vloggers concept! Why! No amount of money or frebbies are with it!!

Reactions: 33
Do they??really!! The mother that only leaves the house to get her fanny waxed unless the nanny takes them. These kids are also performing monkeys for the tv show or tik-tok, of only gifted holiday, gifted birthday parties or they are glued in front of an iPad.

Would these be the flights to the sponsored club Mac holiday, that was July!

Reactions: 19
One minute Izzy is the next teen model and the next she’s a 7 year old!!! Then we have esme who is 11, dressing like a teenager complete with full makeup, anyone else see this or is it just me
Agree.It`s s0 sad for those girls.Sarah`s not boosting their self confidence ,just her bank balance.What mother rants about a few messagesm ,and in the next breath ,has her back on the internet ,sing9ng and dancing along to inappropriate tunes.What`s awful is i can hear her voice (to the girl in Pretty Woman ,encouraging Julia Roberts) "work it ,work it".I`ve never seen a "parent" quite like lazy.By the time Isabelle reaches 18 ,i wonder what manner of issues the poor girl will have?That`s if she`s not rebelled.Though Esme`s the one i can see doing that ,the looks she dishes Sarah & Chris`s way sometimes.Personally i hope they all give them hell!

They are seriously not booked for NY THIS year? 8000+ cases daily (at LEAST) for covid ,and NY and California are two of the worst places affected.(Sorry if this is old ,trying to catch up here).Also ,flying right now? No words..

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The SJ family are a whole other can of worms. From the cold, disinterested mother to the hyper and weird father who both knowingly pimp their kids out relentlessly. The kids don't ever get to leave the house for anything fun unless its sponsored. Otherwise they're stuck at home in the playroom or on their iPads to parent them.
The kids very rarely see friends outside of school, get to go on playdates or have friends visiting (more than likely they're too busy practising the latest tik tok their father is making).
They couldn't wait to ship the youngest kids off to school/ pre school quick enough, not for the kids benefit but to get them out of their hair as they're 'oh so busy'
Thank goodness for their Nanny, one positive role model and someone to do activities with.
Both the Inghams and the SJ's are failing their children and robbing them of a normal childhood.

Reactions: 18
Must be a rant coming soon from lazy if sassy had to take down her TikToks, the haters have complained and now poor sassy can’t make TikTok booooo hoooo no one is going to take away something sassy loves doing rant rant rant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.