The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant the piece of paper stuck on the window, that was her last main present. I thought maybe it was a Pomeranian puppy but they’re not getting it until they move ?
I think introducing a new pet to the Mingham household would be a pretty dumb move when you're still struggling to flog synthetic-fluff teddy bear versions of the first one

Reactions: 13
When they opened the blinds at the end of the video there was a piece of paper stuck to the window, with something written on it but it was blurred out.

Reactions: 9
What was the other company??

When they opened the blinds at the end of the video there was a piece of paper stuck to the window, with something written on it but it was blurred out.
Arrr I saw the paper stuck to the window in today's vlog.

No wonder the poor girl was confused, she had to read something then react.

Reactions: 8
They won’t buy her anything she’s actually asked for, only what’s on sale in B&M, Matalan or homebargains.
Where were the gifts from all the small businesses she's trying to convince everyone she unstintingly supports? There's no excuse for all that mass-produced plastic tat or that bloody dismal cake. We celebrated our daughter's 18th a week ago and I sourced almost every present from Etsy. I made her cake and even ordered edible flowers and gold leaf for it from small sellers on eBay. It took some organising well in advance to account for Covid19 disruption to deliveries, but it's not like anyone sprung the date on me out of the blue. FFS, Sarah, you lazy cow, get your head out of all your social media accounts and take a break from moderating people's opinions of you so that you can concentrate on your ACTUAL DAUGHTER and make her day honestly and genuinely memorable.
And fuck off with this 'support small businesses' if all you do LICHERALLY at the end of the day is hoover up the aisles of B&M and Home Bargains.

Reactions: 30
Thank you 10/10 !

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe the other girls got main gifts and esme got a load of crap apart from the OMG dolls. Surely you’d spend the same amount on each.

Reactions: 14
They are so desperate for engagement! What a load of shite!!!
Lmao, that's an old engagement trick. Creepy's resorted to that ploy previously on his IG page. Do they seriously believe they're still riding the wave of success when they are reduced to this?

Reactions: 20
My girls are 6 and 8 and they have already outgrown lol dolls. Nasty things any just crappy plastic tat with a to high price tag.

Reactions: 14
Sarah and Chris’ party-planning for Esme’s birthday has been a mess. I’m pretty certain Esme didn’t ask for any of the stuff that she received (I know that she should be grateful, which I think she kind of is) but her reactions to most of them seems as if she was majorly confused as to why her parents bought these for her. They can’t blame this on recent circumstances and delay time, they’ve had all the time in the world to plan her birthday and order presents weeks before the big day. Everything was rushed and everything was done at the last minute. If they have the time to buy Isabelle that MacBook and Isla that iPad, then I’m pretty certain they have the time to arrange a much better birthday for Esme. Ps. Their new merch looks pretty rough in my opinion and as usual, horribly overpriced.

Reactions: 17
Her tuff table activities has more thought go in to them then esmes presents.

Yet another Dad sending inappropriate messages. Yet another video for Chris to get mentioned in. The LaBrant family have deleted their Twitter and lost sponsors and mgt.
No way!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.