The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah hang your hang in shame! Profiting of blm moneys in your pocket not blm charity or any other cause. You are a discrace lady !

Reactions: 24
False alarm. Was a sofa being swapped at a different house same street !
I think if they really were moving to some lavish property then they would have vlogged the hell out of it. They wouldn’t be able to resist bragging. Also they’ve never cared about privacy before so I doubt they’d start now.

Reactions: 13
Right then folks lets get back to the thoughts on todays vlog...

WE TRAVELLED HOURS TO FIND THIS PLACE..
- No exclamation marks....no surprise in the title? My God is creepy feeling alright? Although I suppose Isabelle in the thumbnail is a normality.
- New intro?? Yikes
- 'I literally feel like I can't breathe' Sarah Ingham 2020 - Several days after George Floyd died, his famous words being 'I can't breathe'....evidently we don't have a lot of education on the black lives matter campaign in this household...but why am I not surprised...
- Also, should've kept the link in bio to the petitions, places to donate etc. Just because lots of people did #blackouttuesday doesn't mean the issue was totally solved overnight and now everything is back to normal. Like I said yesterday, this movement is not a trend...it is a continuing thing that still needs to be addressed...posting a black square for 1 day isn't really doing much, nor is a black screen video.
- Oh here we go another #gifted water bottle....how many more do they need?? Not even seen the other gifted ones being used. :rolleyes:
- Oh yes that lovely shein order of isabelles....nice to see the family supporting a fast fashion company who provide terrible working conditions to workers and pay them about 12p an hour.
- Can they stop complaining about places being busy...you are part of the problem making them busier :rolleyes:
- Oh my god isabelles sunglasses....I cant cope....Honey, please, stop trying to be #edgy, it doesn't suit you.
- Is all Chris wears now the same 2 the dye tis, the same 2 pair of trackies and the same 2 beanies???? :sick:
- So they take the dog out....but they dont walk her, they just keep her sat in one place....yep that makes sense :rolleyes:
- The way Esme carried prinny....oh my lord, that poor dog!
- Jace if youre gonna pull anyones hair, pull out creepy's...he's in need of a good haircut.
- cLeVeR bOy!
- How many clothes does Jace actually have? I swear we see so many things he gets but never wears any of them...:rolleyes:
- Ooop another reference of Jace being 'dinky'.... when will Lazy stop?

Annnddd thats another day with the minghams :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As i said before that "in the style" even stopped selling their tshirt and they made 10k and added 10k themselves. Their backlash was horrendous. Even if she donates the profits she will still be in for a rude awakening. I so hope some with a big platform picks this and all the crap that goes with it. Sorry for the second rant I'm just fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Blankets aside, as I’m too embarrassed for her to even comment on that - that pick and mix sweet place she is always linking makes me feel sick. Who knows what unwashed hands have been sifting through them to bag them up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do any other instagram 'influencers' post messages they don't like on their account, showing the users name, so that their followers can then bombard that account. Basically, 12 year olds sword fighting for a grown woman. Would you want your 12 year old daughter involved in this. Would Sarah Ingham want her daughters involved in this. How is any of this is allowed? It's obscene. Are there any rules around this at all?
Id be livid if I knew my 12 year old boy had been fighting and calling out adults on behalf of some scumbag adults

Reactions: 11
Sarah actually makes me feel sick, I hate everything about her. Hate is a very strong word, but I can’t even change it to despise. There’s not one good quality about her.

Reactions: 26
Is it just me, or does her design look oddly similar to this :unsure: . She's just changed the colours a bit and tweaked a little of the designs.
It was always going to be a design found elsewhere.... the woman is incapable of doing anything that is her own idea...!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Movement on the estate today.
Could it be moving day ?
you dont have to answer this as they may find out who you are but do you live on the same estate as them ?

Go for the guitar, it may be slightly cheaper.
I thought the exact same thing, theres nothing like a fan saying their notebooks are too expensive comparing it to the price of a guitar

I have no words for this pair , could they sink any lower

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
First Mrs Meldrum deleting the black square on her Instagram cause #aesthetics and now Sarah Ingham making a bloody BLM BLANKET. It's like this lot are trying to outdo each other with their stupidity.
I don’t think they deleted them because of that. There are posts going round saying that people shouldn’t be doing it as it was blacking out all the posts that needed to be seen. People were told to stop hastagging blm. I think people were just confused about what they were meant to do but some will have just removed it for the reason you state. They just follow crowds and don’t think for themselves. We all know lazy and creep don’t care one bit about black lives. The only people they care about is themselves because they are narcissists.

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't that surprise me that they took Prinny, but didn't bother to walk her. Guess the *reborn teddy dogs* or whatever the heck they are aren't selling anymore. We all know Prinny is just an accessory to them, not a living, breathing animal who deserves so much better than Creepy and Lazy - and though I didn't watch the vlog, seeing how she said the words that poor guy did was disgusting. Just goes to show, she's nothing but an attention seeker. Honestly, creeps in those beanies too - it's summer fgs - wear a baseball cap or better yet no hat at all. I bet the new intro focuses on Izzy mostly, clearly creeps is grooming that poor girl. God knows what he's promised her if she doesn't go out, get a boyfriend etc etc, it's really worrying especially in the assumptions video, when she was sitting between creeps and lazy - and he was sitting sooo close to her. He's deffo not stepdad material :O and as for them creating a blanket about blm, that has really made me mad - why lazy, just why :( And maybe they should be proper parents to their 4 children and learn to look after them instead of shoving food at Jace every time he cries - like a tattler said previously, she should play with him, do fun activities like finger painting, potato painting, and spend time with him, instead of feeding him chocolate, ice cream etc - i guess that's the easiest way to shut him up. Either that or stick him in his highchair and not bother with him. He's not a fricken reborn doll to just be shoved somewhere and forgotten about - or used for ££££££ - oh wait.....

Reactions: 13
Sarah please, “The Three Billy Goats Gruff” is a classic fairy tale and has absolutely nothing to do with “The Gruffalo” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WE TRAVELLED HOURS TO FIND THIS PLACE..

It's Monday and Lazy is at the office. She is doing the orders from over the weekend so they can all go out. The windows are all open but it's so hot that Lazy feels she can't breathe. Then she decides to show us some freebies she has been sent. There's a caravan onesie, another water bottle that will never be used, a Billy Goats Gruff book, some masks, facemasks for Isabelle and a t-shirt for Jace.

Isabelle shows us what she is wearing. She has been waiting ten day to edit and upload her Shein order haul. The family are off for a walk. Isabelle and Isla have finished their schoolwork and they're waiting for Esme to finish hers.

Lazy says they're third time lucky trying out a picnic spot they tried three times previously. Creepy tells Lazy to go and have a look.

Creepy says lazy is on her way back up and doesn't look happy so he guesses this means they aren't staying. There's a couple of large groups there and not a lot of space between everyone. There's a family of 15-20 having a barbeque It's Creepy's favourite place in the entire world. I thought your favourite place in the entire world was Florida Majorca the Maldives the caravan. Lazy thinks they should go to Ilkley because they haven't been there before.

Jace just woke up just in time for them to arrive. The Inghams have been around every beauty spot and they're so starving, they've decided to go back to Ilkley, pick a spot on the field and bust it.

Esme is hot because Creepy and Lazy have decided to have the picnic in the blazing sun with no shade. Esme had borrowed two play mat squares and has made a shade. Jace has been dipping a party ring in garlic and onion sauce.

Isabelle is going down to the little stream with the girl. It's so busy that they have to go down a different route. The younger girls try to cross the river. Creepy is coming over.

Creepy and Jace have stolen Esme's spot in front of the playmat. Lazy says there's nothing cuter than when your baby starts exploring everything. Jace has three biscuits in his hand. Prinny drinks some water.

The girls are back but Jace has wondered off to sit on a different area of the field. Isabelle is taking photos of the grass. Footage of the girls and Jace in the field and Esme carrying Prinny, plus drone footage.

Jace walks over to Lazy (who is lying on the grass) and climbs on her. Then he starts pulling her hair. It's 6pm, the sun is out and Creepy says it's gorgeous. He tells everyone to go and check Lazy's Instagram stories.

The girls have made a slide from the playmat. Isabelle pushes Jace down with her foot. Isla says she can fly and runs down the hill.

The Inghams are home after an awesome awesome day. Lazy has opened some mail that she has decided to brag about. Creepy is sorting the vlog. Lazy hopes what she's about to show will help us. She never knows what to put Jace in at night time. He sleeps in a 2-tog sleeping bag at the moment and he's been sleeping in a long sleeved vest at the moment. A company have gifted them two zip up short sleeved vests. They've been sent more clothes by another business who also sent a card saying Lazy is amazing. Footage of Jace in his new vest, which really needs to be a size bigger. Lazy thinks it looks like daytime clothes.

End of vlog

lazy.PNG

Not sure what's going on with Tattle tonight but it won't let me upload any more photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“No matter what we do, they are always going to criticise us”

*this is going to be a very long one and I know they’d probably won’t read all of this but I need to vent about the situation*

Chris...Sarah...maybe....just maybe....you need to stop making awful decisions, then?

no matter how “minor” the decision is...it’ll still be a bad one if it has no good intention whatsoever. You make these choices, that most people wouldn’t see positive or making any good-willed impact, people see this, on tattle, on twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube and that goes for any other social media platform, they see what ill-intentions or negative voicings it has, they voice their upset and offence, you see this and your first decision to try and reverse the negative impact is...making even more negativity?

it’s obvious that you and Chris like to challenge people with good intentions to spread awareness of what your family has done and make more decisions that will stir the pot of mayhem immediately. as tattlers, we have tried to voice our concerns to you two as parents and as influencers to focus on your own issues, including Chris admitting what he did was absolutely ghastly and dangerous, we have also voiced our concerns about the children because the future needs to look better for all of them including your kids as what your teaching them and how to be a part of a good society for all is horrible. Not everyone is going to be nice, not everyone is going to pleasant and treat you with the same kind of respect that you treated them but we can’t carry on with the motive, we all have a part in making a better future, so do you and Chris. Your eldest is probably voicing all of these toxic mannerisms that you gave her because she either feels outcasted, scared or she feels as if she doesn’t have any good role model or “teacher” in her life and feels as if she’s given up on being a better version of herself and the future, hence why she’s just gone with the flow and just acted out as what she sees as normal. Obviously, I personally don’t know what goes through their minds but that’s not the point. I will never stop barking about mental health awareness in my personal life and also to you and Chris regarding the children, it has never been so much more important than now to help one another and mental health is a big fracture of that. There’s huge stigma in the mental health community, always has been (if I get a warning for this as a it’s not related to the thread, then I’ll be absolutely fine with that) but you two have somehow involved yourself with thousands of others throwing the stigma in.

another thing, Sarah, you can’t keep doing this to the hardworking people who design these creations. Yes, some of them might be from free websites where it’s free to use for all different kind of projects but it still isn’t right. If I was a designer and I saw someone in a current light taking my designs without my permission or even letting me know in the first place, I’d be disheartened. No amount of “blocking” or “rants” is going to put you in a better place, same goes for Chris.

YouTube is slowly becoming very controversial in the media, you don’t see it because the concern isn’t being brought up enough, never has and never will. As content creators, you NEED to understand that if YouTube, has squished a few law rules or human rights rules, then people of power, will have all the right to either punish the streaming site in some form of matter or shut it down. COPPA isn’t working, I already thought it was bad idea to begin with as I know the intentions of people thinking it would help stomp out horrific issues on the platform were from the heart but nothing has been done, I remember a friend telling me they saw a graphic adult video marked as “kids entertainment” on YouTube. It’s failed the sort of audience that people were voicing concern with. You two MUST think about what the future lies ahead with YouTube and if the end of the steaming platform is certainly scheduled. Not saying there won’t be any other steaming sites that pay their content creators as well popping up in the future but that isn’t the point. social media is getting more and more dangerous as the years go by, sometimes it can be beautiful for people to voice their concerns and give some positivity but the dangers overlook that. Chris, for what you have done and many other youtubers who overstepped that trust, you lot are very lucky to still be on the platform. It’s a heartbreaking matter that the platform doesn’t focus on what’s destroying it but what’s making it look “good”. If it was up to the actual law itself, you wouldn’t be on the platform still by now. Neither would the other youtubers who have done bad things. However, the amount of damage you have caused, to your children, to your wife who’s now following and causing the damage too, the girls who had innocent intentions and truly hurt, all of us that you somehow think we’re “haters” when in serious matters, we’re laughing at you and Sarah because you two aren’t doing nothing to address what you did and still clearly aren’t bothered by addressing it and causing other negative decisions, the damage is...mostly unforgivable. Clearly unforgivable. Am I and every other tattler who’s voicing concern in this thread, getting tired of trying to wake you two up and stop this before something completely horrific happens? No. Of course I don’t talk for everyone in this thread but at some point has a fellow tattler said “why are we even bothering anymore? They’re not going to change!”. No. Which means, we’re not all tired, not yet and I don’t think we’ll ever be.

as parents, influencers, content creators and beings, the only thing people will notice nowadays is how you treat your loved ones, eg. Your children and their mental well-beings, innocent people who are voicing their concern, etc. I guess you can say, you two have given up and very sadly, the children have given up and have been influenced in any other way to your behaviour patterns. You’re not horrific parents, no, as there are other parents out there who are doing way worse but let’s not agree that what you two are doing is “minor”. This is the kids’ futures on a piece of string here. I will keep shouting at you two through this platform, to do better or change your lives or clean up your acts and admit what you did was wrong, so will other fellow tattlers, just open your eyes more and hear more of the concerns instead of becoming catty towards these comments and thinking everyone has a torch and pitchfork at your door. That isn’t the point. That isn’t even going to be the point. I’m sorry if my post will upset any tattlers, it wasn’t my intentions to cause upset. Just trying my hardest to bring awareness. If you have all read this, then thank you so much, I don’t blame anyone who couldn’t or didn’t read it as it is a lot. Hope you’re all safe and well😊

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.