The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything for views 🤬🤬🤬

Also I bet the Gullible ifam won’t just click on it, they’ll also probably sit there for the entire 8 mins engrossed in a black screen.
I doubt most wont even understand the cause.
I commented on Isabelle's IG do you even know what this blackout Tuesday is?

Reactions: 10
Whi
Thats made me feel sick that theyve done that! Honestly I feel this is up there with one of the worst things theyve done!
bleeping cretins. They want to try having a word with their bestie Victoria Shortle and tell her to stop selling golliwog dolls next to their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
No vlog rundown today because it's 8 minutes of a blank screen. I bet they will keep all the money they make for themselves too. Absolutely disgusting that they're using what happened to George to make money.
That really bothers me... They don't even know what's going on in the US Where I live we have an 8pm curfew due to all the rioting. All you hear are sirens.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
it was an excuse for them to have another day off!! Considering they say they haven’t had a day off in 4 years this is what their dirty day off in lockdown alone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That really bothers me... They don't even know what's going on in the US Where I live we have an 8pm curfew due to all the rioting. All you hear are sirens.
The only thing that remotely interests them ( Creepy in particular) in America is Disneyworld, Walmart and attempting to skinny dip with teenage girls.

Hopefully with any luck they won’t have the opportunity to experience these things again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She said on Insta it's not monetised.

Why not monetise it? Make some money for a good cause? Sounds like they just didn't want to donate to me.

Reactions: 8
Did they seriously just capitalise on the death of a man?! Holy bleeping tit, as if they couldn't stoop any lower. But, I mean, what do you expect from the vermin that is the Inghams. Just the other week they were called out for cultural appropriation. I bet they're Trump supporters too.

And before you start trying to justify your disgusting actions (seeing as we know you read here) - your video may not be monetised, but it's still bringing views your way.

I mean, come on - if you were going to do a video (and couldn't even get the length of time right), then you could have used it to educate your followers. You could have explained the reason why, added quotes, written your own thoughts down. Not just a black screen.

You really are bleeping despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
F*ck me... talk about taking full advantage of a situation because your vlogging content is at an all time low - this takes care of everything, you get a day off of vlogging, Your pockets are lined with cash AND your toddler fans stroke your ego - I’m actually at a complete and utter loss here... wtaf!??!?? The toddlers are all beside themselves - half of them are so confused they‘ll spend the rest of the month trying to join the dots, whilst the other half now believe that this **cough splutter** “powerful statement” is proof that the Inghams are part of the second coming. I might have to put myself to bed at this point just so I can forget for a few hours... f*cking.hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know silence is just as bad but they should've stayed silent.

Even I've posted more useful things on instagram than they have and I have like, 3 followers.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely hoping some of their fans read here... Credit to some Twitter accounts for these two screenshots...

Black lives matter do they, Inghams?? Care to explain these then...

Screenshot_20200602_180904.jpg

Screenshot_20200602_180848.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Did they seriously just capitalise on the death of a man?! Holy bleeping tit, as if they couldn't stoop any lower. But, I mean, what do you expect from the vermin that is the Inghams. Just the other week they were called out for cultural appropriation. I bet they're Trump supporters too.

And before you start trying to justify your disgusting actions (seeing as we know you read here) - your video may not be monetised, but it's still bringing views your way.

I mean, come on - if you were going to do a video (and couldn't even get the length of time right), then you could have used it to educate your followers. You could have explained the reason why, added quotes, written your own thoughts down. Not just a black screen.

You really are bleeping despicable.
Exactly!!! But doing any more than providing a black screen would require effort and that would defeat the whole purpose of having the day off!

Reactions: 7
No link has been left on the vlog to raise awareness of donating money 🙄
Literally even just posting a link to a fundraiser and a petition would've been immensely better and I probably wouldn't have had a complaint.

Reactions: 9
Let's just remember a little over a month ago and their position on black people and culture... The box braids and twerking, but it wasn't racist as it was for our "entertainment"!!!

View attachment 144014

View attachment 144015
Oh it is difreant then holiday because people who do it there do it illegally go to hairdressers that's why they stand around and take you somewhere there not gonna get cought then they split money to there partners and sell drugs at night so now who dont do things illegal minghams ì

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sarah, if you're trying to silence your critics on Insta Stories (re: monetization) it's a bit bloody pointless if you keep blocking those critics - they can't see your stories, you half-wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And of course their racist pal Mary Shortle who sells golliwogs in her shop.

chat.png
chat2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.