The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These have just jumped on the ‘blackout Tuesday’ bandwagon few hours ago - bet they don’t even know what it’s about. Vile money grabbers.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So the video is 8 minutes 47 seconds long because that's how long it took for George Floyd to die.....WRONG!!!

They couldn't even get that right :rolleyes:
george floyd.PNG

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
EARLY SUGGESTION!

The Ingham Family #104 Black Lives Matter but AdSense matters more

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Children like Esme should be in school that poor girl is going to struggle, it’s not even like they are those children who can’t grasp new information no matter how much they study, they don’t care about their education cause they already think they have a successful future and career
I would not expect them to go back to school ever

Reactions: 9
Thought the idea of Blackout Tuesday was to avoid social media for the day? not to make money from it :S
It’s not even to avoid social media.

It’s to use social media primarily to raise awareness of BLM, share black creator content and resources/petitions etc about BLM.

Influencers have severely misunderstood the meaning behind it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How about all the thousands who died of the virues every person counts no matter what not just 1 person are they gonna do some thing for that no ax they still up load at 5 when goverment are on omg I'm on a rant

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
An 8 minute video with a black screen
I am guessing that the Inghams decided to use that to get views =££££££££££££

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s not even to avoid social media.

It’s to use social media primarily to raise awareness of BLM, share black creator content and resources/petitions etc about BLM.

Influencers have severely misunderstood the meaning behind it.
Even my 16yr old daughter knew it was supposed to be a way for influencers/celebrities/ people to use their platform to raise awareness.

Reactions: 7
How about all the thousands who died of the virues every person counts no matter what not just 1 person are they gonna do some thing for that no ax they still up load at 5 when goverment are on omg I'm on a rant
That's all hype 🙄

Reactions: 2
Nice To see them being called out on Instagram.

They’ll decide now to donate the funds and act like it was the plan all along. We know it wasn’t because if it was they would’ve spoken about already because they’re all about the klout.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The Inghams can use anything to get views. I am 100% sure that you can see the Ifam getting nasty with people who have an opinion or speak against their idols. And you also may notice that they don't ❤ all of their Ifams comments some of them get a ❤ on their comments but not all of the Ifam. The hope the Ifam start to see that the Inghams don't care about the Ifam. And what annoys me is that grown adults are supporting them and watching the Ingham family along with their kids. Parents should never let their kids watch the fake Inghams because they are only interested in themselves.

Reactions: 9
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE, BOTTOM DWELLING SCUM... NO VIDEO AT ALL WOULD OF BEEN APPROPRIATE, EVEN A 5 SECOND CLIP (ONLY) NOT A ALMOST 9 MINUTE CLIP. GOTTA GET THE MONEY IN BY ANY MEANS..... ABSOLUTE SCUM

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Let's just remember a little over a month ago and their position on black people and culture... The box braids and twerking, but it wasn't racist as it was for our "entertainment"!!!

543.png

76.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Absolutely spot on. Their location was the Maldives and all this was ‘hype’. My understanding attending school was mandatory and that the government had detailed specific year groups to return yesterday. Isn’t that the law?
Please don’t misunderstand me I accept too well the obvious worries all parents must have but based on my own daughters they can’t get back to work to provide for their children if the children don’t go back to school. Not everyone has the Ingham’s magic money tree to carry them through doing nothing at home
What kind of provisions did they make in order to open the schools?

Reactions: 2
Nice To see them being called out on Instagram.

They’ll decide now to donate the funds and act like it was the plan all along. We know it wasn’t because if it was they would’ve spoken about already because they’re all about the klout.
Well let’s hope they provide proof that they do indeed donate the funds. You know what they’re like, they take their sweet ass time until everyone has seemingly forgotten about it.
1m subscribers party springs to mind.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.