The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely spot on. Their location was the Maldives and all this was ‘hype’. My understanding attending school was mandatory and that the government had detailed specific year groups to return yesterday. Isn’t that the law?
Please don’t misunderstand me I accept too well the obvious worries all parents must have but based on my own daughters they can’t get back to work to provide for their children if the children don’t go back to school. Not everyone has the Ingham’s magic money tree to carry them through doing nothing at home

Reactions: 3
Children like Esme should be in school that poor girl is going to struggle, it’s not even like they are those children who can’t grasp new information no matter how much they study, they don’t care about their education cause they already think they have a successful future and career

Reactions: 12
Children like Esme should be in school that poor girl is going to struggle, it’s not even like they are those children who can’t grasp new information no matter how much they study, they don’t care about their education cause they already think they have a successful future and career
Yeah especially as shes going up to senior school. I wonder if shell go to Izzys or if theyll both go to a new public one.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely spot on. Their location was the Maldives and all this was ‘hype’. My understanding attending school was mandatory and that the government had detailed specific year groups to return yesterday. Isn’t that the law?
Please don’t misunderstand me I accept too well the obvious worries all parents must have but based on my own daughters they can’t get back to work to provide for their children if the children don’t go back to school. Not everyone has the Ingham’s magic money tree to carry them through doing nothing at home
No, parents don't have to send children back. Some aren't and won't be fined due to the current global situation.

Reactions: 5
Have they literally just put up an 8 minute video of a black screen for #blackouttuesday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Have they literally just put up an 8 minute video of a black screen for #blackouttuesday.
Anything for views 🤬🤬🤬

Also I bet the Gullible ifam won’t just click on it, they’ll also probably sit there for the entire 8 mins engrossed in a black screen.
I doubt most wont even understand the cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No vlog rundown today because it's 8 minutes of a blank screen. I bet they will keep all the money they make for themselves too. Absolutely disgusting that they're using what happened to George to make money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Didn’t they tell people of colour to dunk their heads in cold water cause they found their daughter wearing box braids offensive

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If they dont donate adsense to causes from their Blackout Tuesday video then they're clearly virtue signalling for money and that is bleeping disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they gonna donate the funds made form this video to the cause?

We all know they won’t. I’m honestly disgusted by this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why couldn't they have posted on insta that there won't be a vlog today and try to explain why but there'll be a 2 day vlog tomorrow?
Grabbing bastards!! 🤑Kerching!!

Reactions: 18
Yeap def have only ones I know who done it cause they are American not dont get me wrong I so feel for the bloke who was killed so there use this just for day off but then again they not had day off in 4 years liers and I'm sorry if this upsets anyway but all lives matter

• Heart
  • Angry
Thought the idea of Blackout Tuesday was to avoid social media for the day? not to make money from it :S

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Why couldn't they have posted on insta that there won't be a vlog today and try to explain why but there'll be a 2 day vlog tomorrow?
Grabbing bastards!! 🤑Kerching!!
Because when it comes to these two ugly cretins money & greed trumps humility & morals.
Weren’t they only saying the other day how humble they were? PFFT! No chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact that they may have slept away from home is becoming more apparent now.. Anyone on their estate know they were deffo home yesterday after 8/9 or this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.